What's new

T-50 Fighter To Feature Higher Stealth Capabilities

So its mean Russian 5 gen is equal to European 4.5 gen.

You poor fool. Do not frustrate me with your nonsense. Whenever did I say anything like that?

For your info SU35 is same class as Euro-fighter and Rafael and you can asked anyone from anywhere to verify my statement and yes every country have some good and bad tech like Russian and French have lack of thrust in engine but they are one of the best in Electronic equipments and BVR in which euro fighter is lacking and need French or US solution but i doesn't mean it is not a good fighter

You have an acute problem of not being able to comprehend the objective of the context and instead
talk about totally irrelevant things.

Not all aircraft work around the same principles. The equipment offered by each aircraft suites the role
and needs it was designed for. If you have the money, it's best to go for the likes of Rafale or Eurofighter,
both of which come with AESA radars (RBE-2AA and CAESAR), advanced QWIP IRST, long-range Meteor
BVRAAMs, low RCS design and supercruise capability.

The Su-35 offers a big PESA radar, a traditional IRST, long range weapons and supercruise. I never said it's a bad fighter,
but if you have the choice & money, the Eurocanards are the best bet in 4+ gen rankings. If you cannot
afford them, or if you do not have the choice of having Western aircraft, go for SU-35 which is next-best.

Example - look at IAF.

You poor fool. Do not frustrate me with your nonsense. Whenever did I say anything like that?

You have an acute problem of not being able to comprehend the objective of the context and instead
talk about totally irrelevant things.

Not all aircraft work around the same principles. The equipment offered by each aircraft suites the role
and needs it was designed for. If you have the money, it's best to go for the likes of Rafale or Eurofighter,
both of which come with AESA radars (RBE-2AA and CAESAR), advanced QWIP IRST, long-range Meteor
BVRAAMs, low RCS design and supercruise capability.

The Su-35 offers a big PESA radar, a traditional IRST, long range weapons and supercruise. I never said it's a bad fighter,
but if you have the choice & money, the Eurocanards are the best bet in 4+ gen rankings. If you cannot
afford them, or if you do not have the choice of having Western aircraft, go for SU-35 which is next-best.

Example - look at IAF.

First of all don't make fool yourself and behave like a gentleman and learn some manners, only then we will make healthy discussion till then.........................................

Back
Top Bottom