What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Quote :

Aydınlık gazetesi amiral ve general yazı kadrosuna yeni isimler katılmaya devam ediyor.

Thus this mean I am a communist, cause I Quote ex- Generals against NATO ?

@Neptune

If you would reply , I would be happy. I wish you and our Nation all the best.

But nobody with character can not be silent when attacked as rat and idiot.

I am sure many people hold off from saying what they think, I myself for one, and this doesn't make them dumb aszes. Aspecially if there is no way to find out the real truth of things and when all that is really disputable.

There was once Waff, where anything went, which is inaccesible now. And I wouldn't care to chat with a bunch of goat keepers..

@xxxKULxxx

was a devote Muslim who also did his Hac in Mekke. He was pissed because this new guy Hursid Celebi started his smear campaign against devot muslims.

My friend a "Shafi Muslim" said : "Ibadeti bile beceremiyoruz abi"! After in the last years thousands died in PANIC !

Every year 3 Million can go to HAC, in 300 years all Muslims will "theoretic" have visited Mekke;

a guy who visited Mekke , is not automatic a good GUY; there are so many who travel there every 2-3 years to apologize for their faults in real live !

@FutureMe

@madmusti Thx.
It is a scandal and inpoliteness to use "real names" of People from public life. That's a sign for stupidity and false flag.
ne yapayim kardesim, bizim cemaatten avantamiz yok ....:angry:

Olsa bile HARAM diye dokunmam. Allah colugu cocugundan cikarir

My friend a "Shafi Muslim" said : "Ibadeti bile beceremiyoruz abi"! After in the last years thousands died in PANIC !

Every year 3 Million can go to HAC, in 300 years all Muslims will "theoretic" have visited Mekke;

a guy who visited Mekke , is not automatic a good GUY; there are so many who travel there every 2-3 years to apologize for their faults in real live !

@FutureMe

Of course not. That only means he can afford it financially and healthwise. Otherwise he may even be going there to scout for a terrorist attack. We can not read minds. But generally I would think that he wants to look or be considered a religious man.

Good analyse. Thank you.
A Cousin of mine is from a well known "Cemaat" and visited holly territories 3 times. He is 37 years old.
Is that true believing ?

Good analyse. Thank you.
A Cousin of mine is from a well known "Cemaat" and visited holly territories 3 times. He is 37 years old.
Is that true believing ?

If he went there several times, taking all the trouble of going there where you don't swim, ski or dive but worship the almighty Allah I would strongly think that he likes being there and can't have enough of it. It is a place where the connection between the earth that we walk on and the promise of afterlife is historically made. It is where the force is the strongest. And If you think that it is wastefull act going there (like did a now retired politician) several times I wouldn't agree becase if he has the resources to do that let him do it if it is what pleases him. There are a thousand wastefull ways he will spend money anyways.

When it comes to the Haj season visits we have a quota system and there are 1.8 million Turkish people waiting in the waiting queue but only 57k of them allowed to go. I wouldn't take the turn of someone else, god forbid.

Last edited:
@FutureMe Bro. I completely agree. If Allah (CC) will give me the chanche I will go there.
I did send my for me "holly" mother strong believing ( Hanefi muslim) , she is always 5 times praying ,
she is in public not "head hidden"! Because we are a Kemalist Family.
But my couisn , he is a well known guy in our biggest Metropole a VIP with always guards,
he goes there as VIP, that Allah forgives him after times of always criminal living. That's not TRUE BELIEVING.

Thats like paying POPE Money in middle Age to get free from sin

@FutureMe Bro. I completely agree. If Allah (CC) will give me the chanche I will go there.
I did send my for me "holly" mother strong believing ( Hanefi muslim) , she is always 5 times praying ,
she is in public not "head hidden"! Because we are a Kemalist Family.
But my couisn , he is a well known guy in our biggest Metropole a VIP with always guards,
he goes there as VIP, that Allah forgives him after times of always criminal living. That's not TRUE BELIEVING.

Thats like paying POPE Money in middle Age to get free from sin

An old woman doesn't need to cover up. Only younger, sexy ones do. And it is not to turn on man that the woman is not supposed to. However Kemalism is not a religion and it shouldn't govern one's religious behavior. If it does then it is damaging to freedoms.

Luckily in Turkey we are getting there where people are more reasonable, moderate and tolerant.

And please stop saying "holly"

I am afraid this is too much of digress in one go.

bu hürsid Celebi timarhanedenmi kacmis?

Did this Celebi guy escaped from mental Hospital?

bu hürsid Celebi timarhanedenmi kacmis?

Did this Celebi guy escaped from mental Hospital?

Ulan pislik simdi ARDA TURAN adi ile burada yaziyorsun, sen psikopat EGOMANYAK - MEGALONMANYAK tavrin ile kimse hizmet ediyorsun ?

Hürsit, I caught you ! The sam word was used from an other RAT here. Are you egomaniac or megalomaniac ?

Ulan pislik simdi ARDA TURAN adi ile burada yaziyorsun, sen psikopat EGOMANYAK - MEGALONMANYAK tavrin ile kimse hizmet ediyorsun ?

Hürsit, I caught you ! The sam word was used from an other RAT here. Are you egomaniac or megalomaniac ?

You Need to see a doctor. Doktora görünmen lazim sen.

Anyone know how intensely the T129's are being used?
Not muvh mentioned about them in news articles, keep hearing about the Cobra's mostly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom