What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Indeed big loss... hope they both still visit from time to time :-/
Hakan was a very good guy and he is still here. But Kuls severe insulting messages were deleted. In Cay Bahcesi he "unfortunately" wrote a typical primitive TURKISH STYLE insulting message . He insulted whole forum and members ....ana, avrat,sülale under the belt ! He had to be banned ! To make an example ! At that time my account was frozen and attacks and insults rained from obvious fake accounts in the forum. Even some people tried to hack my registration e-mail !

Hakan was a very good guy and he is still here. But Kuls severe insulting messages were deleted. In Cay Bahcesi he "unfortunately" wrote a typical primitive TURKISH STYLE insulting message . He insulted whole forum and members ....ana, avrat,sülale under the belt ! He had to be banned ! To make an example ! At that time my account was frozen and attacks and insults rained from obvious fake accounts in the forum. Even some people tried to hack my registration e-mail !

Somebody must have pissed him off real bad. Lest it not be an unfair one-sided ban when somebody gets unplugged.

How did you knew this ? Did he tell that to you ?

I have read it here.

That hursid Celebi guy started his Nonsens posting about NATO WAR against Turkey and wanted to spread fear and chaos among turks.

Last edited:
@FutureMe yes some think I am AKP follower, some think I am CHP follower and Alevite :angry:

Turkish non-tolerance mentality

That's because you go overboard making comments. While I have probably seen only a fraction of all of your comments I already felt agitated several times upon which I may or may not have responded. That's especially when you assume that people are thinking the way you are thinking on some matters and take it as a given, mainly on some prominent political leaders. In which case people have to state their disagreement which then is not really allowed in the forum. For myself, not being taken for granted is more important than being a member in this forum.

Last edited:
Hurshid is the most annoying Turkish member at all. Sometimes I don't even understand what he's writing. Reading his postings is a total waste of time. His job is to disgrace us. Just ignore him. Geri dön @xxxKULxxx

However, when you have many things to say, then you have many chances to fail. Failure in this case in not any worse than not saying anything in the first place.

By the way when I make edits to my words, 95% of them are only typos.

That's because you go overboard making comments. While I have probably seen only a fraction of all of your comments I already felt agitated several times upon which I may or may not have responded. That's especially when you assume that people are thinking the way you are thinking on some matters and take it as a given, mainly on some prominent political leaders. In which case people have to state their disagreement which then is not really allowed in the forum. For myself, not being taken for granted is more important than being a member in this forum.

Bro. Hakan made a poll. I wanted it. 85 % wanted me to stay !
Is it false to say his opinion backed with Insider informations ?

You said, we are not political Forum, but many/all depends in DEFENCE on political leadership.
Correct me if I am wrong, pls ! YALAKALIK yapamam , karakterime uymaz

@futur

@Horus

@Bismarck @waz @FutureMe

See the post above, is PDF a Promo Forum for active Govs. ? or a free think thank ?

I am too Long in Job for People evaluating and can see tricks and "basit istihbarat oyunlari"

Bro. Hakan made a poll. I wanted it. 85 % wanted me to stay !
Is it false to say his opinion backed with Insider informations ?

You said, we are not political Forum, but many/all depends in DEFENCE on political leadership.
Correct me if I am wrong, pls ! YALAKALIK yapamam , karakterime uymaz

@futur

You are damn right, all things happening are the result of the doings of politicians, so how can we isolate them. No we can't. I myself have too touch politics once in a while, then I shut up. It is not that I have noting to say that I don't talk often, it is that some dumb az, although rightfully will shout that I will be unplugged if I talk.

I have read it here.

That hursid Celebi guy started his Nonsens posting about NATO WAR against Turkey and wanted to spread fear and chaos among turks.

Quote :

Aydınlık gazetesi amiral ve general yazı kadrosuna yeni isimler katılmaya devam ediyor.

Thus this mean I am a communist, cause I Quote ex- Generals against NATO ?

@Neptune

If you would reply , I would be happy. I wish you and our Nation all the best.

But nobody with character can not be silent when attacked as rat and idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom