What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

T-129 B deliveries will start in this year. Totally 12 helicopters will be delivered in 2015.

250541.jpg

T129B teslimatları başlıyor!
Is the ''B'' in name indicator for serial production version or has it a another meaning?

Dont all of them have those capabilitys? if not what are other variants?

EDHs are early urgent deliveries... Soon they will be upgraded to B (B1) level... They will be all B (B1)... Then there will come B2 and last version... Body will be a bit longer, most probably there will be ASELSAN CATS instead of ASELFLIR 300T which is smaller, lighter & better then 300T... Last and most important difference is B2s will have MİLDAR...

EDHs are early urgent deliveries... Soon they will be upgraded to B (B1) level... They will be all B (B1)... Then there will come B2 and last version... Body will be a bit longer, most probably there will be ASELSAN CATS instead of ASELFLIR 300T which is smaller, lighter & better then 300T... Last and most important difference is B2s will have MİLDAR...
And what about protection? Will there be a bigger version like Super Cobra or Apache for exsample with better armor in the future?

Is the ''B'' in name indicator for serial production version or has it a another meaning?

B1 is going to be equipped with 360 degree electronic warfare sensor, jammer units to provide a fighter aircraft like protection against all type of missile threats (Lazer guided, IIR and Radar guided missiles). B1 is going to be a multi-role helicopter which is equipped with Mizrak-U and Cirit missiles and MMW radar.

T-129Atak-1-1.jpg

*GRAPHIC* Apache Pilot shot by AK-47 2014 HD gun cam
[<- tam saniyeleri, aynı heli tarafından çekilen görüntüler (bide diğer heliden var)]
There is no 100% protection, a projectile can go throught cockpit glass with enough energy, the question is the degree of the protection served, as you can see Apache is well protected of attacks from ground which is where most likely the attack will occur.

There is no 100% protection, a projectile can go throught cockpit glass with enough energy, the question is the degree of the protection served, as you can see Apache is well protected of attacks from ground which is where most likely the attack will occur.

I also look forward at least the same level of protection for our T-129's, and get a bit jely whenever I check out the helis from different origins, mainly while comparing Apache to Agusta series.

However many always mention that the type of heli we got is light helicopter, and therefore shall not be compared with Apache etc.

Thus my hopes are limited with as much as the reality offers.

I also look forward at least the same level of protection for our T-129's, and get a bit jely whenever I check out the helis from different origins, mainly while comparing Apache to Agusta series.

However many always mention that the type of heli we got is light helicopter, and therefore shall not be compared with Apache etc.

Thus my hopes are limited with as much as the reality offers.
Thats why i asked if there are any plans to produce a bigger version in future.

kac vites ve otomatik olani var mi:-)?

Those aren't armour. They house ammo feed belts and electronics. Still, it would be expected that the Apache is more heavily armoured than the T129 because it's twice as heavy.

That video doesn't inspire confidence in its armour though. Small arms should not be able to penetrate the cockpit glass at all.

Back
Top Bottom