What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

one more upgrade should be included on atak helicopters for the supression of air defence systems that needs very low altitute flight profile
03839B54-A06D-4114-AD62-0EC3776B8F44.jpeg
897041F6-785F-4510-AB7C-4DC869BD16BC.jpeg

T629, built on T625 Gökbey's skeleton. It looks significantly better than the last time, but i still hate those weird wings. Hopefully there's an engineering reason behind that ugly wing shape.

EvDg1rcXUAEElDV

EvDg1rZWYAk4DBy

EvDg1rhXAAAcAtA

EvDg1rYXcAQNDNn

Also what's the point of all those cameras on the cockpit, is this gonna be an unmanned attack helicopter?

I don't know why 2nd and 4th pics don't show, they're visible in edit mode.

Last edited:
T629, built on T625 Gökbey's skeleton. It looks significantly better than the last time, but i still hate those weird wings. Hopefully there's an engineering reason behind that ugly wing shape.

EvDg1rcXUAEElDV

EvDg1rZWYAk4DBy

EvDg1rhXAAAcAtA

EvDg1rYXcAQNDNn

Also what's the point of all those cameras on the cockpit, is this gonna be an unmanned attack helicopter?

I don't know why 2nd and 4th pics don't show, they're visible in edit mode.

Seems like unmanned attack heli concept and personally speaking, that looks impressive. Even an idea as such will give you goosebumps. I am sure that those cameras are merely a presentation for a prototype otherwise, the final product shall be looking too futuristic and compact in design with aggressive mean look.

A 2nd thought suggests that a stealth design concept can be extracted from same frame, replacing cameras for pilot view/cameras may be presenting the cockpit view.

Cannot understand why more sophisticated model has given to police in stead of Land Forces.
Anyone with logical answer???

Cannot understand why more sophisticated model has given to police in stead of Land Forces.
Anyone with logical answer???
because they had time ,it is the new model and police have waited for long time but army didnt have time they took early model, dont worry all helis will upgrade to new block

maxresdefault.jpg

1500 kg of ammunition capable ATAK-II, will make its first flight on March 18, 2023. In the first place, 2500hp Ukrainian engines will be use on the helicopter. ATAK-II will rival other heavy class attack helicopters as the 11 tons MTOW class.

In an interview he attended yesterday evening, TAI general manager announced that 6 units of T129 ATAK helicopters will be exported to the Philippines. Last week, some defense sources were saying that engine export permits for the Philippines were about to be obtained. The fact that the Philippines' export these helicopters without problems is also an answer to those who want to manipulate the content of the problems behind Pakistan's Atak project.

Last edited:
May I ask what do you mean by your statement? That Pakistan will be getting the permits?

What about the articles that have been popping up, lately?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom