What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

D01GMh7WoAAKuY9.jpg:large

@cabatli_53 is the ATAK 2 different from the Heavy Attack Helicopter? Weren't they supposed to take the main parts of the T-625 into ATAK-2? The MTOW and power requirements of the Heavy Attack Helicopter make it seem related to the 10-ton transport helicopter.

@cabatli_53 is the ATAK 2 different from the Heavy Attack Helicopter? Weren't they supposed to take the main parts of the T-625 into ATAK-2? The MTOW and power requirements of the Heavy Attack Helicopter make it seem related to the 10-ton transport helicopter.

I think ATAK-2 is the upgraded version of the ATAK (5000 to 8000 KG takeoff weight ) and heavy attack helicopter will be separate program with 10 Ton class .

I think ATAK-2 is the upgraded version of the ATAK (5000 to 8000 KG takeoff weight ) and heavy attack helicopter will be separate program with 10 Ton class .
This is bit confusing, are there really 2 new platforms in the future ATAK-2 and 10ton helicopter or is ATAK-2 the 10ton heli?? I guess we have to wait and see what will appeare.

Bro, It is a confusing story indeed. Atak-2 was supposed to have a mtow around 6t at first, At the same time, Atak Block-2 was considered to be an upgraded variant of current T-129 Atak with new generation avionics and a littile enhenced MTOW figures. In this configuration, It was supposed to use the common rotor and gear parts of T-625 utility helicopters.

Later, At a reportage, TAI manager told that new generation attack helicopter will have a MTOW around 8t. Mr. Kotil expressed the MTOW of new 10t utility copter as 12t in same conference.

Later, It is told that New generation attack helicopter will have a mtow around 10t which is going to use the subsystems of heavy utility copter program.

In this aspect, I believe What we called as Atak Block-2 at first will be named as Atak-2 and She will have a weight ~6t using T-625 transmission and engine, while heavy attack helicopter will receive a new name and have a 10t mtow.

Bro, It is a confusing story indeed. Atak-2 was supposed to have a mtow around 6t at first, At the same time, Atak Block-2 was considered to be an upgraded variant of current T-129 Atak with new generation avionics and a littile enhenced MTOW figures. In this configuration, It was supposed to use the common rotor and gear parts of T-625 utility helicopters.

Later, At a reportage, TAI manager told that new generation attack helicopter will have a MTOW around 8t. Mr. Kotil expressed the MTOW of new 10t utility copter as 12t in same conference.

Later, It is told that New generation attack helicopter will have a mtow around 10t which is going to use the subsystems of heavy utility copter program.

In this aspect, I believe What we called as Atak Block-2 at first will be named as Atak-2 and She will have a weight ~6t using T-625 transmission and engine, while heavy attack helicopter will receive a new name and have a 10t mtow.
Salam Bro, Any news or updates about Pakistani ATAKs...

Salam cabatli bro, i want know dose Turkey also coming to Pakistan's 23rd March parade day...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom