What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Exported and Potentials

ffff.JPG

If US sanctions stop 3rd party transfer to Pakistan of T129 engine what is alternative

Does Turkey have any indigenous programme?

Any of you have info about nose gun localisation of Atak.
Last march, there was a recoil test.

i suppose that engine needs at least +5 years to be able to fly
Civilian version suppose to ready in 2021, So if Such military embargo happens We can expect this project will be higher priority. I wouldn't surprise if we see ground tests on late 2021 on both t625 and t129, If such embargo happens.

Salam to all, can any Turkish bro' tell me about the delivery time line of these 30 helicopter to Pakistan....

Plz Bro, translate it in to English...
Well... it is Greek post. It shows T129 ATAK at the 30 August Victory Day celebrations in TRNC. For some it may be offensive but I will post the full translation for your sake :)

A pair of T-129 aggressive helicopters of the Turkish Army first appeared in the occupied Cyprus on the occasion of the celebration of the so-called "Victory Day" on 30 August 2018.

Well... it is Greek post. It shows T129 ATAK at the 30 August Victory Day celebrations in TRNC. For some it may be offensive but I will post the full translation for your sake :)

A pair of T-129 aggressive helicopters of the Turkish Army first appeared in the occupied Cyprus on the occasion of the celebration of the so-called "Victory Day" on 30 August 2018.
"So-called" ???

That is the day the greek soldiers who didn't know how to swim died. :)

Back
Top Bottom