What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Citing a propaganda source adds to its credibility and gives it wider viewership. The next time Russia starts a propaganda war against Turkey like when they painted us as ISIS supporters, the people spreading Russian propaganda sources today will be partly responsible for it.
Everybody is making somebody's propaganda. For countries or pro-government/anti-government. What if the source was US troll? Or Sabah? Cumhuriyet? I am here for the technical details. If you don't like the system you are free to report to the MODs to include a similar rule for forbidden sources like TRMilitary.

Everybody is making somebody's propaganda. For countries or pro-government/anti-government. What if the source was US troll? Or Sabah? Cumhuriyet? I am here for the technical details. If you don't like the system you are free to report to the MODs to include a similar rule for forbidden sources like TRMilitary.

No, not every news source is government run propaganda like RT is. Can't believe I need to explain that. And if you need the mods to force you to not support foreign propaganda outlets, what else can I say.

No, not every news source is government run propaganda like RT is. Can't believe I need to explain that. And if you need the mods to force you to not support foreign propaganda outlets, what else can I say.
I support nobody. Is the shared content true and not a lie? For me that question is over. I don't care the source if the information is true and not presented in a way that is offending the state and the Turkish nation. I care the content.

I guess, he "the young friend" has just begun to surf in internet , and surprised from what he saw.. thought that ; he must share with "us" who dont know anything about avarage and ordinary art works "espacially" about military stuff and defence technologies.. because this is not an international defence technology, air and defence forum, this is in real, kindergarden.

Sorry my friend but, it is not you share these works in this forum ; the real problem you send them to 2 real helicopter project topics and make busy us twice, by looking to topics for nothing.. you have spent my time for nothing this beautiful sunday.. there are chat topics for those..

TAI at Marrakech Air Show 2018

35407451_1913109512041420_1260072868398497792_n.jpg

Temel Kotil announced taht TAI will incrase its production capabilities.Back then it was 12 atak per year now he says 24 atak for this year this proves second facility of tai is completed.
It's still a slow pace production imo.

Temel Kotil announced taht TAI will incrase its production capabilities.Back then it was 12 atak per year now he says 24 atak for this year this proves second facility of tai is completed.

How many do we have in service? Attack helis including cobra and Atak, how many do we need?

The original plan was 145...

Then t-129 sign was 51+ 9 edh early version and + option 40 (total 100).. so far about 35 helicopters are taken..

Then gendarmarine and police and navy added.. at least 9+9+9 =27 they will take.. so far 3-4 helicopters are taken by gendarmarine.

If i were the planner :

* i would give first 9 edh version t-129s to police.

* i would give 9 to gendarmarine.. from first 51 batch.. and 1 for tai test helicopter already..

* remaning 41 helicopters for army aviation.. 35s are already given. 6 remains.

* i wouldnt use 40 option. I would build 30s for pakistan ATAKs ..

* not 40 option i would build atak-2 for rest. ( for army another 50, for navy 9 = total about 60 atak2)

So at last ;

Tur army : ~40 atak-1 , ~50 atak-2 =90
Tur navy : ~9 atak-2,
Gendarmarine: ~9 atak-1,
Police : ~9 atak-1,

Pakistan army: 30 atak-1

Back
Top Bottom