What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Salam to all; I hope & pray to Allah all mighty that some day Turkey & Pakistan will jointly develop something like apache or better then that....
Good
Pakistan should provide an offer to turkey to develop 5th Generation fighter together
Combine AZM and TFX into one project,1+1>1

Salam to all; I hope & pray to Allah all mighty that some day Turkey & Pakistan will jointly develop something like apache or better then that....

Does Pakistan have such an ambition, Turkey does.

image.jpeg

Good
Pakistan should provide an offer to turkey to develop 5th Generation fighter together
Combine AZM and TFX into one project,1+1>1
No no no Bro, i think you are taking my words wrongly & i am pretty shore if when ever its happen China will definitely a part of it or may be Russia to....

Does Pakistan have such an ambition, Turkey does.
Bro, i really don't know about it.....

Boeing Apache, Turkish ATAK Compete In Moroccan Helicopter Program
Our Bureau

11:13 AM, July 2, 2018

apache_he_1530522843.jpg

Apache AH-64 helicopter
Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopters and Turkish TAI T-129 ATAK helicopters are in fray for Moroccan helicopter program.

Morocco reportedly is in negotiations with American Boeing for the purchase of Apache AH-64 helicopters for its Armed Forces. The deal might have been sealed during a visit by Morocco’s chief of Staff Abdelfattah Lourak last April in Washington, le360 reported Sunday.

However, in June this year, the Royal Moroccan Royal Armed Forces was in negotiations for the purchase of T-129 ATAK helicopters from Turkey.

Morocco has traditionally preferred US for its helicopter requirement, although the Turkish T-129 ATAK helicopter, which is smaller, lighter and cheaper than its competitors Apache and Russian Mi-28 stand an equal chance.

Morocco is eyeing to strengthen its helicopter fleet which currently consists of reconnaissance and combat helicopters, mainly Gazelle, Bell 205 and Bell 206 and Chinooks.

4 countries offer choppers
BY DEMPSEY REYESON JULY 9, 2018TOP STORIES
Twitter

Four countries — Russia, Turkey, South Korea and the United States — have expressed willingness to supply helicopters to the Philippine Air Force, the Department of National Defense (DND) confirmed on Sunday.

Defense spokesman Arsenio Andolong said executives from South Korea made their offer to DND officials and members of the Air Force’s technical working group, which was formed to scout for possible suppliers of combat helicopters.

“The Air Force is taking these steps, which is to look for other sources as replacement to the cancelled deal on the helicopters with Canada,” Andolong told The Manila Times.

Andolong was referring to the deal terminated by President Rodrigo Duterte after the Canadian government ordered a review of the procurement of combat utility helicopters by the Philippines.

Andolong said the government has yet to decide where to acquire helicopters.

“The technical working group of the Air Force is still conducting its market research over the potential countries that may be the new sources for the choppers and as of this time, they are still pre-studying the countries,” he explained.

Andolong said DND officials only discussed the terms of reference on the procurement of helicopters with the Koreans

4 countries offer choppers
BY DEMPSEY REYESON JULY 9, 2018TOP STORIES
Twitter

Four countries — Russia, Turkey, South Korea and the United States — have expressed willingness to supply helicopters to the Philippine Air Force, the Department of National Defense (DND) confirmed on Sunday.

Defense spokesman Arsenio Andolong said executives from South Korea made their offer to DND officials and members of the Air Force’s technical working group, which was formed to scout for possible suppliers of combat helicopters.

“The Air Force is taking these steps, which is to look for other sources as replacement to the cancelled deal on the helicopters with Canada,” Andolong told The Manila Times.

Andolong was referring to the deal terminated by President Rodrigo Duterte after the Canadian government ordered a review of the procurement of combat utility helicopters by the Philippines.

Andolong said the government has yet to decide where to acquire helicopters.

“The technical working group of the Air Force is still conducting its market research over the potential countries that may be the new sources for the choppers and as of this time, they are still pre-studying the countries,” he explained.

Andolong said DND officials only discussed the terms of reference on the procurement of helicopters with the Koreans

Back
Top Bottom