What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

My question is that what engine gonna power those 30 choppers? The current engine or one other? If its the current one then did USA agreed on it?

Beautiful formation flying while attacking

This chopper has a good future

what is the payload and mtow of t-129 ? Is the heli better than HAL LCH?
of course man... huge differences... I even saw a video that Indians compared with Hal, they wrote that T129 goes only to 4500 meters height which is big lie...
Just check the thermal cameras of HAL and see how small and old technology it is...

of course man... huge differences... I even saw a video that Indians compared with Hal, they wrote that T129 goes only to 4500 meters height which is big lie...
Just check the thermal cameras of HAL and see how small and old technology it is...
Hahahaha, A lire nation always relay on lies. Bro india shupa pawa HAL is better then apachi :rofl:

Brothers i want to know what is the protection status of T-129 as comparable to Zulus & Apache
as we all know apache have a big protection as blow
Untitled-1.jpg

Brothers i want to know what is the protection status of T-129 as comparable to Zulus & Apache
as we all know apache have a big protection as blow View attachment 477444
We dont know much about exact information, but what was told that its pals can stand for 15cm rock.

Also, in Afrin operation, all of Atak helicopters flied really low, which means they are not afraid of Kurds using 12.7 or 14.5mm ammunition.

as we all know apache have a big protection as blow View attachment 477444
It is ammo rail and box.
What do you mean about" big protection"? You should have uttered some standarts and factors?
Also "big protection "against whom and which threats?

Last edited:
It is ammo rail and box.
What do you mean about" big protection"? You should have uttered some standarts and factors?
Also "big protection "against whom and which threats?
Brother you taking my words wrongly "big protection" i just want to know the status of T-129 self protection in a war or conflict situation...

Brother you taking my words wrongly "big protection" i just want to know the status of T-129 self protection in a war or conflict situation...
self protection from which threats?
ATAK has cheffs against IR missiles as same as APACHE has .
ATAK also has active protection sytems against missiles. I dont know 30 years old Apaches have APS?
ATAK has new gen armour.
What would you like to more for self protection?

That's the ceiling of A129. Someone must have referred to that one.

T129 is heavier than A129, but uses a better engine. Would it give a 50% increase in ceiling as claimed and come close to LCH? Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom