What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

How much better are our T-129s than the Cobras we have in our inventory?

image.jpeg

I wonder how production works. Does every atak go from one station go to the next one or whether its assembled at the same spot and the people move from chopper to chopper.

I wonder how production works. Does every atak go from one station go to the next one or whether its assembled at the same spot and the people move from chopper to chopper.

every attack chopper is made like this, one stop they put cable, one stop engine until the last stop.

I guess it's more like how Cars are produced, they use the concept of mass production where the fuselage travels across different workstations and their respective components are assembled.

By the way How many T-120 Turkey wants for itself and when Turkey would start working on T-130 ?

In total we will be receiving 50 units of T-129, 24 having already been delivered. There is also an option of further 40 that could be carried out, but these 40 optional could be T-130 version, a revised, upgraded, and enhanced version of T-129.

t130? dont made names or numbers. ah-1 is cobra ah-64 is apache and t129 is ATAK. maybe T129-C

Back
Top Bottom