What's new

Syrian tenant kills Turkish landlord in Gaziantep!

I dont think that this people are real refugee. We have a lot of assads supporters in Turkey. So dont rush about refuge.

Syria lies in ruins because Assad didnt want to share the power. When people resisted, he started bombing the people. Assad has no moral ground to rule all over Syria, he can only rule Alawite majority areas such as Latakia, Tartus.

Rumi was homosexual. His partner was Shemsi Tabrizi. Well, I am straight. Proud of it. Get off.

Babe come back in few years.

Turkey will have massive fight within its borders.

Turkey has scammed at a lesser degree than Arabs.

Arab elite will go down first.

Babe come back in few years.

Turkey will have massive fight within its borders.

Turkey has scammed at a lesser degree than Arabs.

Arab elite will go down first.

Go save your self first shit hole....

vviiizzzz viizzzzzz

There is justa fly fall down on a shit....

Turkey MUST payback all the scams they did during Ottoman empire and what they are doing today.

Turkey HAS TO GO DOWN.

Drunktards and those that twisted the message of RUMI into dancing queens will dearly payback.

RUMI himself will make sure Turkey goes down.

Mark MY WORDS.

Why bring a Persian poet like Rumi into this conversation?

Turkey MUST payback all the scams they did during Ottoman empire and what they are doing today.

Turkey HAS TO GO DOWN.

Drunktards and those that twisted the message of RUMI into dancing queens will dearly payback.

Mark MY WORDS.

Are you mentally unstable?

Open your eyes, and see whom I called an idiot (go back to that particular post of mine). You really need to check with a doctor...... as, in addition to being dyslexic, you also have a problem with your eye-sight.........

Btw, tell me something, who are you really???? Some wannabe Arab or something????

@Kaan, dude, is this guy for real? I seriously doubt that he's even a Turk? Under normal circumstances, I'm not so understanding........ however, as it's Pakistan's independence day tomorrow, I'm in a good mood........ so, I'll reserve by bashing of him for later! :D
Who are you to question my turkishness? For all I care you are Pakistani or at least half Pakistani, while I'm Turkish to the bone ;)

Turkey HAS TO GO DOWN.

Mark MY WORDS.
be7.jpg

Turkey HAS TO GO DOWN.

Mark MY WORDS.

Inshallah my dear. :)

tumblr_mlwyf5g9BY1rrc8oro1_500.jpg

Open your eyes, and see whom I called an idiot (go back to that particular post of mine). You really need to check with a doctor...... as, in addition to being dyslexic, you also have a problem with your eye-sight.........

Btw, tell me something, who are you really???? Some wannabe Arab or something????

@Kaan, dude, is this guy for real? I seriously doubt that he's even a Turk? Under normal circumstances, I'm not so understanding........ however, as it's Pakistan's independence day tomorrow, I'm in a good mood........ so, I'll reserve by bashing of him for later! :D
No Atawolf just thinks imperial (the whole former Ottoman empire people are our people)

Don't worry .Erdogan won't throw them out. He's all in for Islamic republic of turkey.He needs a votebank also.

All hail the Erdogan sultanate!!!!! Al-Qaeda,isis,al-nusra complimentary package free!!! free!!!1 Free!!!

Thats enough ! Such stupid comments here, you should be banned LITTLE BOY/GIRL

Back
Top Bottom