What's new

Syrian elections comedy

Innocence till proven guilty. No proof = election is legit. Anyone can be claim US elections are rigged by supercomputers, but with no proof, US elections must be assumed to be legit.
I brought u a mathematical proof.

The probability it was an accident is:

1/18,319,610,589,201,936

:rofl: But you have no clue about simple math quite obviously.

If Asad has reached 50% +1 votes of Syrian he is president of Syria how to reach 88% votes to him. Anyway if u count even 50% he is president of Syria.

Long live Syria and long live Bashar Asad. Death to AQ wahabi beheaders and blood drinkers.

Idiots will always ignore the celebrations that lasted for more than three days inside and outside Syria... are the celebrations outside Syria fake also??

@500, if Syria was western puppet you wouldn't complain at all... I'm actually happy that you are always against Syria it is an honor... I didn't see you complain about the fake US elections or what about your allies Egypt, gcc, Jordan and etc?

Idiots will always ignore the celebrations that lasted for more than three days inside and outside Syria... are the celebrations outside Syria fake also??

@500, if Syria was western puppet you wouldn't complain at all... I'm actually happy that you are always against Syria it is an honor... I didn't see you complain about the fake US elections or what about your allies Egypt, gcc, Jordan and etc?

Dear pal words like "Freedom" "Democracy" "Human right" are significant precious heritage of human beings, but nowadays they are merely used as a tool in the hands of western countries to dominate other countries ... all American allies in the region are some bunch of dictators which their throne is transferred base on sperm or simply they're ruled by a dynasty. The point is they seek their illegitimate interests nothing more.

Egypt elections were not free, because MB was not allowed and propaganda on state channels. But process itself was not forged I guess (or at least not strongly forged).

The turnout in Egypt was only 47.45%, compare to 73.42% in Syria where Assad does not control half of the country. So Egyptian numbers are way more reliable.

Sisi got 23,780,104 votes. That makes 96.91285805% of valid votes. Unlike Assad's exact numbers (till 1 person).

Egypt elections were not free, because MB was not allowed and propaganda on state channels. But process itself was not forged I guess (or at least not strongly forged).

The turnout in Egypt was only 47.45%, compare to 73.42% in Syria where Assad does not control half of the country. So Egyptian numbers are way more reliable.
If it was not free election as you described in the first place then why it was welcomed by western powers the moment after it? on the other hand Egyptian officials said that the government would fine those who did not vote up to $70 while turnout was less than 50% ...

Back
Top Bottom