What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Selim, I told u to calm down! There is nothing for u in soorya. The West has permanently destabilized Turkey. Iran has no interest in destabilizing Turkey. Not our issue or problem. We are not enemies. This entire Kurdish drama is U.S. created. Iran is not doing this to hurt Turkey you fool! Iran's interest is the Zionist entity, and anything that gets in the way is fair game. Is that too hard for you to understand? I am Iranian living in Japan. That picture in my avatar is of a funny Iraqi dude on a dubai persian comedy show.

to
Iran's major goal is to create a Shia Islamis State empire from Lebanon to Iran (it was openly declared by Nasrallah). And Turkey is major obstacle to this aim. Iran killed 1 million Syrians and displaced another 12 million to achieve this aim.

Selim, I told u to calm down! There is nothing for u in soorya. The West has permanently destabilized Turkey. Iran has no interest in destabilizing Turkey. Not our issue or problem. We are not enemies. This entire Kurdish drama is U.S. created. Iran is not doing this to hurt Turkey you fool! Iran's interest is the Zionist entity, and anything that gets in the way is fair game. Is that too hard for you to understand? I am Iranian living in Japan. That picture in my avatar is of a funny Iraqi dude on a dubai persian comedy show.

to
The west has played many games on Turkey, but none of them worked until now. They tried to throw off Erdogan since 2008 - but no success. Erdogan is a nightmare to both the west and east, because before in time, Turkey was just like any african country without any economic power and without any say. You would never hear about Turkey, and nobody ever heard the name of Turkish PM before. Everybody today knows two Turkish presidents, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and Erdogan - there is a good reason for this.

In order to destabilize Turkey and turn it into a shit-hole puppet country again, they try to mock Erdogan in any foreign media - and they do their media propaganda day and night everywhere in the world. But Turkish people are not imbeciles, they know what they have been through before Erdogan, and they know their current situation, and they can look into the future with even bigger hope and dreams.

Now, the reason why I'm telling all this, is simply because Erdogan also interferes in Mullah's plans. Mullah wants a Shia region of Middle East in which Mullah controls all of Middle East. We see they have been successful with that in Iraq, and they are now trying to achieve the same in Syria. More than half of Syrian Sunnis escaped their country due to Assad's barbaric terrorism and Iran's full support of this.
But Turkey (Erdogan) stays inbetween Mullah's goals. Erdogan rather prefers a stable Middle East to make business and progress in the entire Middle East so every country will gain from this. But this is not in the interest of Mullah and Russia or not even USA or Europe. In fact - Erdogan's goals are against any world power.

Before, I looked at Iran with pride - because I thought, what a strong nation - against all odds (western sanctions) they manage to improve nuclear energy, they build their own weapons, tanks and military equipment's. But after Iraq'i war and the dirty Mullah game, it has become very clear to me what kind of dirty politics Mullah has. And this has been confirmed much stronger now when we look at the situation in Syria.

If we look from Israels perspective, Israel does ofcourse feel threatened that Mullah will implement puppet rulers in Middle East - because it poses a major threat to its unity and entity of Israel. But, Israel neither wants Turkey to become too strong in Middle East, because that may also pose a threat in the future. We saw Turkish/Israel conflict in Mavi Marmara, much worse could happen.

Without reading Israeli thinktanks and newspapers on their stance towards Kurdish terrorists in Rojova, I'd say that for Israel it's perfect to form an autonomous Donkeystan, because more lands to split means harder for Mullah or other powers to controle Middle East. Furthermore, Donkeystan may even be a good ally for Israel in the near future. @500 can maybe confirm this?

For me, and for Turkey, we would even take a WWIII and not let PKK/PYD establish a Donkeystan in our borders. It's not about "Kurds", it's about our 45 year enemies (PKK) having their own state. We have nothing against Kurds, in fact we are supporting a much stronger Kurdish formation of Peshmerga, and we did that for a long time. And we love our Kurdish citizens inside Turkey that loves Turkey and hates PKK (which is roughly 50% I'd say).

Selim, Iran is against kurdistan! I need say nothing more here. Iran's interest is the zionist entity.

The west has played many games on Turkey, but none of them worked until now. They tried to throw off Erdogan since 2008 - but no success. Erdogan is a nightmare to both the west and east, because before in time, Turkey was just like any african country without any economic power and without any say. You would never hear about Turkey, and nobody ever heard the name of Turkish PM before. Everybody today knows two Turkish presidents, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and Erdogan - there is a good reason for this.

In order to destabilize Turkey and turn it into a shit-hole puppet country again, they try to mock Erdogan in any foreign media - and they do their media propaganda day and night everywhere in the world. But Turkish people are not imbeciles, they know what they have been through before Erdogan, and they know their current situation, and they can look into the future with even bigger hope and dreams.

Now, the reason why I'm telling all this, is simply because Erdogan also interferes in Mullah's plans. Mullah wants a Shia region of Middle East in which Mullah controls all of Middle East. We see they have been successful with that in Iraq, and they are now trying to achieve the same in Syria. More than half of Syrian Sunnis escaped their country due to Assad's barbaric terrorism and Iran's full support of this.
But Turkey (Erdogan) stays inbetween Mullah's goals. Erdogan rather prefers a stable Middle East to make business and progress in the entire Middle East so every country will gain from this. But this is not in the interest of Mullah and Russia or not even USA or Europe. In fact - Erdogan's goals are against any world power.

Before, I looked at Iran with pride - because I thought, what a strong nation - against all odds (western sanctions) they manage to improve nuclear energy, they build their own weapons, tanks and military equipment's. But after Iraq'i war and the dirty Mullah game, it has become very clear to me what kind of dirty politics Mullah has. And this has been confirmed much stronger now when we look at the situation in Syria.

If we look from Israels perspective, Israel does ofcourse feel threatened that Mullah will implement puppet rulers in Middle East - because it poses a major threat to its unity and entity of Israel. But, Israel neither wants Turkey to become too strong in Middle East, because that may also pose a threat in the future. We saw Turkish/Israel conflict in Mavi Marmara, much worse could happen.

Without reading Israeli thinktanks and newspapers on their stance towards Kurdish terrorists in Rojova, I'd say that for Israel it's perfect to form an autonomous Donkeystan, because more lands to split means harder for Mullah or other powers to controle Middle East. Furthermore, Donkeystan may even be a good ally for Israel in the near future. @500 can maybe confirm this?

For me, and for Turkey, we would even take a WWIII and not let PKK/PYD establish a Donkeystan in our borders. It's not about "Kurds", it's about our 45 year enemies (PKK) having their own state. We have nothing against Kurds, in fact we are supporting a much stronger Kurdish formation of Peshmerga, and we did that for a long time. And we love our Kurdish citizens inside Turkey that loves Turkey and hates PKK (which is roughly 50% I'd say).

I think Turkey is in a very dangerous situation as PKK terrorists are getting support from the US, EU and Russia simultaneously. Turkey must find a way to break out of this cycle. I hope after the referendum Turkey will be in a better position to deal with this menace.

Syria will be purged of takfiri's on hillbilly/ zionist payroll. Only a matter of time. Iraq is almost 95% cleansed already.

Slowly but surely Iran's ME game plan takes shape. Things have been set in motion.

Iran awaits the leaders call to destabilize saudi yahudia and bahrain next.

I'm sure israel will have Trump after Iran if this happens.

Iran's interest is the zionist entity.
U can tell these fairy tales to ur grandma. In neartly 40 years of mullah rule Iran never sent a single soldier to fight Israel.

Here real agenda of Iran:

from 0:48

Don't you get nervous diarrhea 500. At least not yet. Iran might spare you, like it has 3 times in history so far.

All Iran asks is submission. Like a good jew under Iran's protection, you are used to this. Nothing new Iran asks.

U can tell these fairy tales to ur grandma. In neartly 40 years of mullah rule Iran never sent a single soldier to fight Israel.

Here real agenda of Iran:

from 0:48

In case you haven't noticed, Trump will surrender to us, just like oh-bummer before him. We have already beaten these hillbilly and all regional toadies in every theater. Trump will need some sort of divine intervention to face Iran.

Poor guys election has been predicated on the successive geopolitical U.S. defeats against Russia/ China/ Iran. Too late now to reverse anything, to be honest. He is not facing Iran alone........keep that in mind.The cunning Ayatollah's have managed to resurrect an ancient empire on the ashes of the disastrous U.S. interventionist rubble.

I think Turkey is in a very dangerous situation as PKK terrorists are getting support from the US, EU and Russia simultaneously. Turkey must find a way to break out of this cycle. I hope after the referendum Turkey will be in a better position to deal with this menace.

I'm sure israel will have Trump after Iran if this happens.

Don't you get nervous diarrhea 500. At least not yet. Iran might spare you, like it has 3 times in history so far.

All Iran asks is submission. Like a good jew under Iran's protection, you are used to this. Nothing new Iran asks.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump will surrender to us, just like oh-bummer before him. We have already beaten these hillbilly and all regional toadies in every theater. Trump will need some sort of divine intervention to face Iran.

Poor guys election has been predicated on the successive geopolitical U.S. defeats against Russia/ China/ Iran. Too late now to reverse anything, to be honest. He is not facing Iran alone........keep that in mind.The cunning Ayatollah's have managed to resurrect an ancient empire on the ashes of the disastrous U.S. interventionist rubble.
You are so silly. USA is interested in Iran which has lots of ambitions but very weak economically. Thats exactly what's going on and thats why u wear Japanese flags.

Selim, Iran is against kurdistan! I need say nothing more here. Iran's interest is the zionist entity.
Iran is a proud nation like Turkey, do to our past history and rule of the world.
Both nations has different agendas. Therefore different goals as i just described in my earlier post.

I don't know whether Iran wants a Donkeystan - but if they don't want it then they should clearly show it and assist Turkey in this. I think Iran is too silent about this matter.
Atleast we would have one common goal if Iran would also anihilate the PKK kurds of Syria.

Yes, exactly. I don't know how afraid they are of Turkey's growing power but I'd say very much, so much that two eternal enemies (USA and Russia) are even colaborating against Turkey, trying fiercely and naively to create an autonomous nation of donkeys called biji Donkeystan serok apo.

I don't know how Turkey will deal with this. But as any Turk I'm ready to support my nation against any threat - especially donkey threat in our borders.

Selim, Iran is dismantling all these donkeystans left by the West. All of em. These donkeystans have the permission to sell their oil in dollars, and deposit the money in jew banks in the West. Then buy trillion dollar weapons from that money. Kurdistan will be the ultimate donkeystan. They will report directly to hell aviv and Washington. Just let Iran do it's job quietly........we're almost there.

I know the Rojova wet dream of Kurdish extremists have existed for many centuries, and these donkeys are living their happiest moments in the entire history for getting so close to be able to become a puppet of USA, Russia, EU, Israel and all other sirs that wants to own them.
If Turkey told these honorless filthy scums to colaborate, they would lick us fro. Head to toe and be very happy.

We Türks hate people without honor and dignity. We especially hate these donkeys because they have naively tried to destabilise the Turkish entity for many decades.

Though, I can't see how Iran is taking action against these scums? All i see Iran is doing is making heart and kidney transplant to the dying Assad of Syria alongside with Russia, all I see Mullah doing is killing and slaughtering and scaring the Sunni people of Syria in order to let their puppet Assad(Assholed) continue his dictatorship in Syria!?

I know the Rojova wet dream of Kurdish extremists have existed for many centuries, and these donkeys are living their happiest moments in the entire history for getting so close to be able to become a puppet of USA, Russia, EU, Israel and all other sirs that wants to own them.
If Turkey told these honorless filthy scums to colaborate, they would lick us fro. Head to toe and be very happy.

We Türks hate people without honor and dignity. We especially hate these donkeys because they have naively tried to destabilise the Turkish entity for many decades.

Though, I can't see how Iran is taking action against these scums? All i see Iran is doing is making heart and kidney transplant to the dying Assad of Syria alongside with Russia, all I see Mullah doing is killing and slaughtering and scaring the Sunni people of Syria in order to let their puppet Assad(Assholed) continue his dictatorship in Syria!?

Turkey supports the YPG and PKK by giving USA an airbase on its soil to help the YPG, Erdogan = Kurd

Russia, Iran or China have no interest in destabilizing Turkey. However you know exactly who has an interest here.

For Putin, Xi and Khamenei, Turkey will be a key partner in the EEAU/ OBOR project, once again, you know exactly who is against this from happening.

A Kurdish donkeystan is perfect excuse for them to plant themselves in the middle (uninvited/ unwelcome as they already are in the region).

and for the record, Iran didn't invade Iraq or Libya or Syria or yemen or Afghanistan. All these wars started by you know who........

Russia, Iran or China have no interest in destabilizing Turkey. However you know exactly who has an interest here.

For Putin, Xi and Khamenei, Turkey will be a key partner in the EEAU/ OBOR project, once again, you know exactly who is against this from happening.

A Kurdish donkeystan is perfect excuse for them to plant themselves in the middle (uninvited/ unwelcome as they already are in the region).

and for the record, Iran didn't invade Iraq or Libya or Syria or yemen or Afghanistan. All these wars started by you know who........

Rather I prefer Turkey Iran Saudi Iraq Syria to become friends and work for the same goal. A stable middle east with strong economy. Make a union like EU and NATO as a means of defensive security against any intruders such that attacks from outside can be minimized. And make alot of joint military research, programs, technology, training. But this flow in middle east is against all of this.

I know saudi and iran would never colaborate, but this is my dream because we have much more in common than we have with Europe or Usa or Russia or China in the future. Because we are all neighbors and we all share the same religion and have similar culture food and music. We have similar view to life and hereafter.

Uknowwhatimsayingnigga

But I would prefer alliance with Russia, China and Iran any day than EU and USA. As you described. But what I mentioned up there would be best. And ofcourse Pakistan, Azerbaijan and other good countries could be included.

Rather I prefer Turkey Iran Saudi Iraq Syria to become friends and work for the same goal. A stable middle east with strong economy. Make a union like EU and NATO as a means of defensive security against any intruders such that attacks from outside can be minimized. And make alot of joint military research, programs, technology, training. But this flow in middle east is against all of this.

I know saudi and iran would never colaborate, but this is my dream because we have much more in common than we have with Europe or Usa or Russia or China in the future. Because we are all neighbors and we all share the same religion and have similar culture food and music. We have similar view to life and hereafter.

Uknowwhatimsayingnigga

But I would prefer alliance with Russia, China and Iran any day than EU and USA. As you described. But what I mentioned up there would be best. And ofcourse Pakistan, Azerbaijan and other good countries could be included.

You support that same donkeystan you're insulting in Iraq, Barzanistan. Therefor we have to support the YPG to counter your policy, but we don't even need to as global powers are already doing that from your own airbase.

Back
Top Bottom