What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

USA and their puppets states (turkey too) one day will get punished for their international terrorism. Bombing independent country without UN resolution or request from offical goverment of this country its war crime. US and NATO did it dozens of time before, in iraq and yugoslavia for example. Their leaders aswell as soldiers should be condemned by international court, like hitler and his accomplices in nurnberg
That avatar, much irony, wow.

DwlP6aQ.jpg

Payed? Alright at least i get money. You get nothing but american black sausage inside your backyard.
Suicidal troll, look at my country flag, where i live the poorest earn more than a avarage Russian, take care of your 5 ruble you earned today. :D

Payed? Alright at least i get money. You get nothing but american black sausage inside your backyard.
Russia is indeed a bear ( :taz: ), I can't say it is a smart animal but wild for sure :happy:

Suicidal troll, look at my country flag, where i live the poorest earn more than a avarage Russian, take care of your 5 ruble you earned today. :D
Oh you one of those famous rapists/thiefs/bandits moved from allahu akbar country to europe. Enjoing being parasite? btw it will not last long, patriotic parties in europe like national front on rise now, so "people" like you be kicked off soon enough.

Oh you one of those famous rapists/thiefs/bandits moved from allahu akbar country to europe. Enjoing being parasite? btw it will not last long, patriotic parties in europe like national front on rise now, so "people" like you be kicked off soon enough.
Nah, im born here, educated here, working here and paying my taxes.

Btw: funny you would bash secular Turkey while your dictator basically just banned being gay in cooperation with the Russian Orthodox Church, talk about religious extremism. :rolleyes1:

Russian advisors. Alliance Ghab plain offensive.

img_2010.jpg

Alliance captured Al-Jaboul in Aleppo province en route to break Kweiris air base siege.

Alliance offensive on Kafr Nabodea

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom