What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

First of all it's not rebels, but almost all the fighters are Al-Qaeda. Doesn't make a difference because you have been cheering for them regardless.
Its IF and Nusra. Both are almost exclusively Syrians. Al Qaeda does not exist.

Secondly, the city has been completely fallen as the latest reports suggest.
Yep its over now.

This doesn't happen much, but I do blame SAA stupidity this time, they could hold the city much longer, but they retreated with very low casualties for unknown reasons as of now.
Seems Nasrallah refused to send his thugs to defend Idlib.

PS: Idlib was fully in rebel hands in 2012, but SAA took it back in 3 days. Now it's almost impossible to take it back again as the situation is much different than 2012.
March 2012 it was partially armed protestors not rebel units.

Idlib is quite small, but very well build. Each building there is like fortification. Storming it will be a nightmare for Assad. It is lost for good. Now Qafraya and Al Fuah are trapped and need air supplies.

Seen reports for a while that Al-Nusra are attempting to establish an emirate centered around Idlib(theyve captured many towns around idlib), This now looks like a reality. I don't see how the govt could lose a major city so quickly.

Its IF and Nusra. Both are almost exclusively Syrians. Al Qaeda does not exist.

Yep its over now.

Seems Nasrallah refused to send his thugs to defend Idlib.

March 2012 it was partially armed protestors not rebel units.

Idlib is quite small, but very well build. Each building there is like fortification. Storming it will be a nightmare for Assad. It is lost for good. Now Qafraya and Al Fuah are trapped and need air supplies.

It always gives me a good feeling seeing an Israeli supporting Al-Qaeda. No AQ doesn't exist, while Nusra itself proudly writes on its flags that it's officially Al-Qaeda branch in Syria.

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%851.jpg

Of course they don't exist. irony that you claim IF is also present, while almost every single picture you posted from Idlib operation is published by Nusra media department. :lol:

Seen reports for a while that Al-Nusra are attempting to establish an emirate centered around Idlib(theyve captured many towns around idlib), This now looks like a reality. I don't see how the govt could lose a major city so quickly.

They just retreated. As I read in latest reports, it was a command from above to evacuate the city which I highly find an stupid command unless there is something we don't know which is not likely.

Last edited:
It always gives me a good feeling seeing an Israeli supporting Al-Qaeda. No AQ doesn't exist, while Nusra itself proudly writes on its flags that its officially Al-Qaeda branch in Syria.

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%851.jpg

Of course they don't exist. irony that you claim IF is also present, while almost every single picture you posted from Idlib operation is published by Nusra media department. :lol:

They just retreated. As I read in latest reports, it was a command from above to evacuate the city which I highly find an stupid command unless there is something we don't know which is not likely.

Do you think the govt is overstretched?

Do you think the govt is overstretched?

Well SAA does have some manpower problems, but still they could hold the city much longer. But I should also note that number of attacking forces was much larger than those defending the city. Imagine thousands of mostly Al-Qaeda forces attacking from all sides to a city, mostly at night. It's not an easy fight, but SAA could do much better.

It always gives me a good feeling seeing an Israeli supporting Al-Qaeda. No AQ doesn't exist, while Nusra itself proudly writes on its flags that its officially Al-Qaeda branch in Syria.

Wow some photo from 2 years ago :) Its just popular brand name, do u really think that clown Zawahiri from the cave is commanding Nusra? :lol:

Nusra does exist, and its a Syrian rebel Islamist fraction. Not very different from others.

You can see on videos that all rebels speak Syrian Arabic.

Nusra does exist, and its a Syrian rebel Islamist fraction. Not very different from others.

Well that I do agree with completely.

Wow some photo from 2 years ago :) Its just popular brand name, do u really think that clown Zawahiri from the cave is commanding Nusra? :lol:

No he doesn't, the same way Al-Baghdadi doesn't control ISIS operations in Sinai or Libya or Yemen. Do you even know know what a 'branch' is?

Well that I do agree with completely.
Then why argue.

No he doesn't, the same way Al-Baghdadi doesn't control ISIS operations in Sinai or Libya or Yemen. Do you even know know what a 'branch' is?
Baghdadi controls IS in Iraq and Syria. While Sinai, Libya, Yemen - are just completely separate fractions who use IS popular brand name for propaganda.

On other other hand AQ does not exist anywhere. Its just pure brand. Zawahiri does not control anything beside his cave (even this I doubt).

Then why argue.

I do agree that many other 'rebels' are no different than Al-Qaeda (Nusra) now, but I also say that Nusra is a branch of Al-Qaeda terrorists or Al-Qaeda brand as you say.

Baghdadi controls IS in Iraq and Syria. While Sinai, Libya, Yemen - are just completely separate fractions who use IS popular brand name for propaganda.

On other other hand AQ does not exist anywhere. Its just pure brand. Zawahiri does not control anything beside his cave (even this I doubt).

And how does that refutes my point that those who follow this 'brand' are terrorists? Be it in Syria, Yemen or Afghanistan, they are all terrorists.

@500

This is a pic of a Nusra terrorist holding a flag which says (branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria ) today in Idlib. So much for 'Al-Qaeda doesn't exist'. Hope you don't have any other excuse like '2 year old pic'.

CBMBBQdW4AAHtyn.png

Last edited:
I do agree that many other 'rebels' are no different than Al-Qaeda (Nusra) now, but I also say that Nusra is a branch of Al-Qaeda terrorists or Al-Qaeda brand as you say.

And how does that refutes my point that those who follow this 'brand' are terrorists? Be it in Syria, Yemen or Afghanistan, they are all terrorists.

@500

This is a pic of a Nusra terrorist holding a flag which says (branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria ) today in Idlib. So much for 'Al-Qaeda' doesn't exist. Hope you don't have any other excuse like '2 year old pic'.

CBMBBQdW4AAHtyn.png
Definition of REBEL
a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler

Rebel - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

100% fits the Nusra and all other fractions participating in Idlib battle. Stop arguing vs obvious.

Can rebel be also a terrorist? - Of course. I guess most of the rebels through history were also terrorists.

Are Nusra more cruel than Assad forces or other rebel fractions? - hardly.

Idlib has fallen

Yes, to Jabhat al-Nusra. Now people of the city shall enjoy the Khilafah under AQ's new capital.

Idlib has completely fallen. Is this a turning point in the conflict?

If Damascus falls in future,how will world react as there are many Islamist factions?

This war is way beyond 'turning points'.

Back
Top Bottom