What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Mahdi fight in Syria since 2013 in masses.

Only 10% so far. They have their hands full massacring Sunnis in Iraq at the moment.

1. Netanyahu did not murder 200,000 people to stay in power, surely he never gassed or starve anyone.

So? He's still a dictator who will rule until the day he dies. Isn't that what the Syrian uprising was all about in the first place? To overthrow dictatorship?

FSA better pray ISIS holds out in Iraq because if Iraq liberates Tikrit, Fallujah, Mosul, the entire Mahdi Army would come to Syria and seriously massacre Sunnis. The Shia Sunni war is more intense now than at any point in history.
So you finally admit that Shias do indeed massacre Sunnis?
And FYI, if you do that, expect many more people to join ISIS and rebel groups. If you massacre someone you force them to take arms, and many will go to extremes.

FSA better pray ISIS holds out in Iraq because if Iraq liberates Tikrit, Fallujah, Mosul, the entire Mahdi Army would come to Syria and seriously massacre Sunnis. The Shia Sunni war is more intense now than at any point in history.
who cares about what says a troll
it is not like it is obvious since you are in this forum that you want hatred between non kurds to take advantage of it . but you're too stupid to hide it much.

What's wrong with that?

Israel has made some good contacts with Syrians. Not all the rebels are wide-eyed Islamists no matter how much you pretend they are.

There are secularists and moderate FSA who coordinate evacuation of injured citizens to Israel.

Also good contacts with medical professionals in Syria.

Stop pretending it's ISIS sending congratulations to Israel. Pathetic propaganda :lol:

He isn't aware of good terrorist bad terrorist, forgive him. Off course Israel is doing humanitarian work by training and arming terrorist in Syria.

1. Netanyahu did not murder 200,000 people to stay in power, surely he never gassed or starve anyone.

No he killed 500 children in sieged Gaza just last summer. Israelis should be the last ones commenting on Syria with all the skeletons in their closet and blood on their hands. By the way, President Lincoln's civil war killed 600000 Americans (and don't bs me that it was to end slavery). Both Lincoln and Assad presided over are civil wars yet Lincoln is worshipped. Assad has some ways to go before catching the great Lincoln's body count.:coffee:

What wars do you fight in mister? Tough guy. :rofl:
I'm not saying I'm tough, Mr. DSI guy.:) What I'm saying is that Assadist regime forces there are backed by T72As and unlimited air support but their Whoopsie men are still too scared to go in and takeover Jobar from a bunch of ragtag militants with Ak47 let alone let their womenfolk go in! :lol:

No he killed 500 children in sieged Gaza just last summer. Israelis should be the last ones commenting on Syria with all the skeletons in their closet and blood on their hands. By the way, President Lincoln's civil war killed 600000 Americans (and don't bs me that it was to end slavery). Both Lincoln and Assad presided over are civil wars yet Lincoln is worshipped. Assad has some ways to go before catching the great Lincoln's body count.:coffee:
Lincoln doesn't target civilian protesters. He attacked the South because they seceded, which was (and still is) illegal. While the main purpose of the war wasn't slavery at first, it evolved into that to piss off the south.
The Syrian Civil War started because of Asshead targeting civilian protesters. Big difference.

10856758_824640624296046_1658929932361414265_o.jpg

Lincoln doesn't target civilian protesters.

And Assad is?? I'm just using hasbarat's logic here. If Assad alone is responsible for the death of the estimated 200000, then Lincoln alone is also responsible for the deaths of 600000. Lincoln killed 3 times more people without barrel bombs and we built a great monument of him and lionize him. Both presided over civil wars. The reasons for the wars are irrelevant. Its simple equivalency. I'm just debating 500 in the lowest, simplest level he is used to.

And Assad is?? I'm just using hasbarat's logic here. If Assad alone is responsible for the death of the estimated 200000, then Lincoln alone is also responsible for the deaths of 600000. Lincoln killed 3 times more people without barrel bombs and we built a great monument of him and lionize him. Both presided over civil wars. The reasons for the wars are irrelevant. Its simple equivalency. I'm just debating 500 in the lowest, simplest level he is used to.
It's not just Assad, it's his army of thugs, Iran, and Russia. But he was the one who started the whole thing in the first place because he refused to get his *** out of power. So yes, Assad IS responsible for those deaths.

‫مراسم رفع "العلم السوري" فوق دوار صلاح الدين بحلب‬‎ - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom