What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

what a shameless goon you are. You are saying that wikileaks, Armenians themselves, all Azerbaijani news, American's ex-ambassador in Azerbaijan Mrs. Derse, ... are all liars and only mullahs of Iran are truthful?

While in Iran, North Korea, and Assadistan, oppositions get tortured, raped, mass-killed, ... oppositions in Azerbaijan, like Musavat Party, the most hardcore opposition of the president, were freely demonstrating a few weeks ago in central Baku streets, and no one was even had the slightest non-cooperation from police, or anyone else.
I don't know where u get your news but telling that everything mess in the world is becuase of mullas is not good and sanely.

Pakistan disturbances is becuase of mullas, Afghanistan the same, Taliban because of mullas, Azerbaijan Armenia coflicts is because mullas, genocide if 2.5 million Chritsian Armenian in WW1 and 1.5 million Christian Assyrian is because of mullas, American attack to Afghanistan and death of 1 million people is because of mullas, death of 3 million peole in Iraq after invade of USA is because of mullas, ISIS, FSA and wahhabis in Syria is because of mullas, wahhabis in najdistan is because of mullas and...

I don't know where u get your news but telling that everything mess in the world is becuase of mullas is not good and sanely.

Pakistan disturbances is becuase of mullas, Afghanistan the same, Taliban because of mullas, Azerbaijan Armenia coflicts is because mullas, genocide if 2.5 million Chritsian Armenian in WW1 and 1.5 million Christian Assyrian is because of mullas, American attack to Afghanistan and death of 1 million people is because of mullas, death of 3 million peole in Iraq after invade of USA is because of mullas, ISIS, FSA and wahhabis in Syria is because of mullas, wahhabis in najdistan is because of mullas and...
You're an idiot.
In the combined Iraq and Afghanistan wars, 300,000 civilians died. This is the combined number from sectarian violence, carbombs, coalition troops going crazy, etc.
Mullahs are a cause of a lot of the problems in the Middle East. They fund the killing and deportation of Sunnis in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon.
I swear when we enter Iran we're going to slaughter every single last one of your mullahs. None of them will live. Because all of them have blood on their hands. Everyone in Iran who has blood (especially Syrian blood) on their hands will die.

@WebMaster

this thread needs to be closed... i don't see why the invasion of syria is called "syrian civil war"... i don't see why fsa supporters or iran mullah supporters are allowed to post disinfo and wrong personal beliefs here.

the russian government knows more about syria than someone from the so-called "middle east".

@WebMaster

this thread needs to be closed... i don't see why the invasion of syria is called "syrian civil war"... i don't see why fsa supporters or iran mullah supporters are allowed to post disinfo and wrong personal beliefs here.

the russian government knows more about syria than someone from the so-called "middle east".
Oh look, a guy who pretends to be an expert about the world, and tries to close a thread down because it conflicts with his beliefs. Yeah sure, Syria was totally invaded by it's own people. It was invaded by foreign Shiite fighters from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Lebanon.

Oh look, a guy who pretends to be an expert about the world, and tries to close a thread down because it conflicts with his beliefs. Yeah sure, Syria was totally invaded by it's own people. It was invaded by foreign Shiite fighters from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Lebanon.

i must be ignorant... for i know not that taliban and jemah are syrian... :cheers:

i must be ignorant... for i know not that taliban and jemah are syrian... :cheers:
Which Taliban in Syria?
You must be lost. Most FSA, Islamic Front, even Jabhat Al-Nusra fighters are Syrian. What does that tell you?
On the other hand, most of Assad's fighters now are Iranian, Afghani, Lebanese, or Iraqi. What does that tell you?

What I read, is just another mullah apologizer with "Dastmaal Yazdi" got hardly kicked in his balls.
what a pitiful mulla-obssesed creature you are.
hala nagoo ke khodetham molla-zade tashrif dari. lololololo
hahahahhahahah
kooni molla sharaf dare be oon elham ke moratab az koonesh mikhori.

Which Taliban in Syria?

taliban were never in syria?? nor were jemah?? nor were tunisian ikhwaan?? nor were hamas?? nor were qaeda??

either you really believe that or you are spreading disinfo.

Most FSA, Islamic Front, even Jabhat Al-Nusra fighters are Syrian. What does that tell you?

fsa is qaeda with some defective syrian military soldiers... the rest are other names of qaeda.

there is no "bad nusra and good fsa"... they are one.

On the other hand, most of Assad's fighters now are Iranian, Afghani, Lebanese, or Iraqi. What does that tell you?

link please for assad's afghani fighters...

and where did the syrian army vanish, and the airforce, and the navy, and the militias ( syrian and others )...

what a pitiful mulla-obssesed creature you are.
hala nagoo ke khodetham molla-zade tashrif dari. lololololo
hahahahhahahah
kooni molla sharaf dare be oon elham ke moratab az koonesh mikhori.
Don't you have balls to write your comments in English?

taliban were never in syria?? nor were jemah?? nor were tunisian ikhwaan?? nor were hamas?? nor were qaeda??

either you really believe that or you are spreading disinfo.

fsa is qaeda with some defective syrian military soldiers... the rest are other names of qaeda.

there is no "bad nusra and good fsa"... they are one.

link please for assad's afghani fighters...

and where did the syrian army vanish, and the airforce, and the navy, and the militias ( syrian and others )...
Hamas in Syria? Are you retarded? Yes they are anti-regime, so their leaders went out of Syria, but they can't fight Israel and the regime at the same time.
FSA is not Al Qaeda. But clearly people like you won't understand that. SRF (part of the FSA) are currently at war with JaN.
I have plenty of pictures of dead SAA soldiers, most of whom are Central Asian (Afghani)/Iranian. But this forum doesn't allow the display of graphic images.

Don't you have balls to write your comments in English?
they are the size of your head.
I said you are come down from mulla dick based on you ancestral background and now you hound anyone by accusing of mulla support? you mulla-son

they are the size of your head.
I said you are come down from mulla dick based on you ancestral background and now you hound anyone by accusing of mulla support? you mulla-son
:lol:
ball-less clown :lol:
Anyway, happy to see your type begging for a piece of bread to mullahs, and are obliged to do flattering for them :lol: After all, your type does not worth more ;)

SRF (part of the FSA) are currently at war with JaN.

happened in libya too... yet the present libyan "government" is ikhwaan/lifg/qaeda... infighting doesn't count.

I have plenty of pictures of dead SAA soldiers, most of whom are Central Asian (Afghani)/Iranian. But this forum doesn't allow the display of graphic images.

technically, afghanistan is south asia... and central asia is uzbekistan, kyrgistan, kazakhstan etc.

how sure are you that those are afghani?? just by their looks??

you can at least post links... i don't think you will be banned for that. ;)

:lol:
ball-less clown :lol:
Anyway, happy to see your type begging for a piece of bread to mullahs, and are obliged to do flattering for them :lol: After all, your type does not worth more ;)
not as clownish as an elham asss-licker.
what are you? bache-akhundi ke be koonigari oftade?
hahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not as clownish as an elham asss-licker.
what are you? bache-akhundi ke be koonigari oftade?
hahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, anyone who can read farsi, immediately understands that you are another foul-mouth psychopath from mullahstan. Sorry, I cannot do much for you or send your medications. Don't waste my time. Go beg someone else ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom