What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Should have bombed the Presidential Palace where Bashar Al Assad is hiding.

But hey, its their country let them handle their affairs.

Siria 29 agosto 2022,
72° anniversario della Giornata della Marina e della Difesa Costiera

Schermata (30).png

Schermata (33).png

Schermata (35).png

Screenshot (37).png

Last edited:
Both iran and turkey are playing their covert overt proxy sectarian games in Syria the only victim here is Syria and the syrian people its high time Syria tells both iran and turkey to quit playing their games in Syria only with this Syria will be able to bring stability prosperity to Syria and bring its millions of citizens back to Syria and with this Syria will be able to regain its territorial integrity and soverignty back to Syria and Syrian government and Syrian establishment and Syrian state instituions

Syria should not be ignored in regards to the recent earthquake. I hope Pakistan, the Arab world and the overall international community do their job in this regard. We are talking about a tragedy upon 10 + years of tragedy already. Most have forgotten about Syria already, they don’t deserve the same thing once again.

Syria is a complex situation due to the obvious unrest and ongoing civil war, sanctions at place and difficulty of reaching the affected areas in Northern Syria.

According to this Algerian brother, the Arab countries that have started sending humanitarian aid and civil protection teams to Syria so far are: Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq.

I believe that Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Mauritania, and even Palestine and Yemen have done so as well or will do it.

Political differences should be put aside and help should be afforded everyone regardless of Al-Assad or rebel-held areas.

Great survival history of brother and sister. Freed after 30 + hours buried in freezing/cold weather.

May Allah (swt) heal and protect every affected person by this natural tragedy.

Unfortunately the Qatar Red Crescent lost 3 people in Southern Turkey and Northern Syria.

Last edited:
I think terrorists and their supporters have killed 1 million Hezbollah since 2011 in their media, while it's Nus-Rat terrorists who are actually turning into fertilizer.

Let me assure you, for every 1 Hezbollah martyr, at least 10 terrorists bite the dust, be it Nusra, FSA or ISIS terrorists, they are all the same.
How many Iranian Generals have turned to fertilizer and are biting the dust ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom