What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Not hoping for anything mentally disturbed man. I said from the beginning West and local nations will stand against rebels. Of course I was correct in my assessment and all my assessments. And if Arab nations abandon the rebels in Syria then Iran will come after them next. It's their call. As for your troll like rhetoric, leave God out of this discussion.

You are correct, brother.

My understanding is that the Sunni Muslims of the entire world are quite stupid, compared to the Shia variety, compared to the Jews, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Shintos or perhaps even the Hindous.

1. Just for the record, I believe the genuine aspirations of the Syrian Muslims need to be heard and respected for moral reasons, if not any others.

2. Can we (human beings from anywhere) ask, why the Syrian call for revolution is a valid one, but a similar one in Egypt is invalid? Or why such calls are not made in other American supported dictatorships in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco and elsewhere?

Why is it that the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt failed to capitalize on its 1 year in power and make the most out of it to defeat the enemy subversion plans?

3. From what I see, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the UAE, Syria and everywhere, represent the dominant strain of Muslims, and their peaceable political aspirations is at the root of the problem - combined with the general Middle Eastern low IQ vis a vis the Oriental, Jewish, or European IQ.

4. Can they strategize? Can the Sunni Muslims know how to form long term, short term and mid-term fluid strategy that is ever changing and valid across all scenarios? The Chinese have their Sun Tzu, their Chinese Chess, and Western and Eastern Europeans have their Grandmasters in Chess.

Where are the Sunni grandmasters of Chess or any other strategy games or intellectual titans?

5. To solve this Middle Eastern mess would take up a lot of time and a lot of personal attention, what I can say in summary is that the root cause, fundamental cause of their continued failure is their low IQ. Their lower IQ prevents them from inventing novel (valid) scientific theories to change the world of Physics, Mathematics, Mechanics and Astronomy. Their low IQ prevents them from designing and manufacturing sufficiently advanced novel weapons that the enemy has never produced.

And their low IQ and backward tribal culture fosters short term thinking and incoherence in policy making that ultimately results in the vicious cycle of oppression and helplessness/cluelessness that you find Middle Eastern and other Sunni Muslims in.

I would still say, the Muslim Brotherhood made a tremendous error in judgement by not going for violent agitation in Egypt. Had they done so, the whole world and Russia could have been convinced that the uprising are organic and popular.

Now you have uprising only in Syria, but uprising in Egypt, UAE, Morocco, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain - all silent. Miraculously.

Don't you think the Russians have more than enough reasons to suspect American hands behind this event? No uprising in American allied states, but toppling of dictatorships in Russian allied states?

6. And let's ask this, why are you opposed to Iranian take over of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf? The Arabian nations of the Gulf are the enemies of the Muslims of the world, if you are Sunni Shia or Ibadi it does not matter.

Remember what they did with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? This is another mistake by Erdogan led Turkiye by siding with Saudi Arabia and other kingdoms under American protection.

Sunni Muslims should ideally threaten the Suadi and Arab oil kingdoms with regime change by invoking popular revolutions you know by channelling funds, propaganda, advisors, logistics support, troops, and continuous weapons support.

7. If you think Iran taking over the Sunni kingdoms is a terrible event, pray tell why the current status quo is not terrible? Why is it terribly good for you (individually) to live under kafir secular American laws, for Qatar to be under American protection (American air base), ditto for Saudis, for Egypt to be under secular dictatorship (let's not forget Saudi Arabia offered Tunisian dictator Ben Ali asylum, when not even France permitted him entry), for Turkiye to be the bastion of secularism in the Middle East and North Africa and a member of NATO, but bad for you to live under the Iranian yoke?

a lot of the rebel ATGM vids are staged and fake

True, but in my opinion they can be real too. In a conflict like this, attrition such as this is very normal and not tilting the balance in favor of the Rebels. The problem for the Rebels is, they are not gaining any territory and are on the defensive. Many of their fortifications are under threat of being encircled, and the addition of Russian Air Power has made massed attacks against Government positions very hard.

updated map of Aleppo province

V1isOXi.jpg

What happens next if the cut the siege? It seems by the looks of the map the regime is almost in control of all of the actual Aleppo city or am I mistaken?

Aleppo city itself is pretty much empty. If the siege is broken Putin side will attack other places.

a lot of the rebel ATGM vids are staged and fake
They are not. But you should keep in mind that 2 launches a day for country like Syria is nothing. Just one modern division advancing or defending at 25-30 km front launches hundreds ATGMs a day.

What happens next if the cut the siege? It seems by the looks of the map the regime is almost in control of all of the actual Aleppo city or am I mistaken?
Taking fields and city are very different things, check whats going on in Dariya and Jobar.

The siege of Nubal and Alzahra is broken ......
They did not reach it and there is never was a siege. They get supplies from Kurds just like in Hasakah and Qamishli.

How does a Sunni sound?
Latakia accent is very different from Aleppo or Damascus. For example word "these" Alawis say like "haden", in Aleppo say "hadol" Damascus say "hadi".

Last edited:
Latakia accent is very different from Aleppo or Damascus. For example word "these" Alawis say like "haden", in Aleppo say "hadol" Damascus say "hadi".

interesting stuff 8-)

Putin side Su-35S air superiority fighters dominate the skies

Putin side Su-34 strike planes, terrors of the sky

At least 2 Iranian IRGC killed in north Aleppo yesterday: Saeed Alizadeh and Hamed Kuchakzadeh.

CaN6HC8WAAAzXip.jpg
CaN6HDWWwAAWbJl.jpg

Hezbollah T-90 in Aleppo:
CaOhSLbWAAAG0Jv.jpg

Iraqi Badr cannon fodder in Norhern Aleppo, Iran did not bother to buy them a proper gear:

CaI08NXWIAACfv9.jpg

CaI08SIW0AAU9Ve.jpg

Meanwhile SAA give inteview to TV. Thats how Assad offensives look nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom