What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

FSA needs these weapons against Assad helicopters, otherwise Assad would continue barrelbombing children.

Secondly, ISIS already has FN-6. And they used and shot at least one Iraqi helicopter with it.

isismanpadbaiji.jpg
I coud qoute the atrocities of FSA agaisnt the Syrian people but thats not the point here.
I am pointing at something extremely worrying

and I pray that you understand. you have your own in house insurgency going on for decades in the shape of PKK and we Pakistanis fully and unconditionally support you on this (without any ifs and buts as we do regarding Cyprus issue)

the issue I have is, the terrorists getting hands on these SAMs... whatever their name, FSA, Al Nusra, AQ, TTP, ISIS etc.. the weapons can change hands and then who knows one day these same SAMs bring down airliners?

my problem is .. I want to know who provided them with these weapons? these people are not regular soldiers, no oath , no loyalty , no control. they cannibalize each other and fight each other too and change sides.

say for instance me and you agree that the rebels fighting Asad regime must be helped and we provide them with SAMs. now the rebels within FSA have change of heart and they switch over to Al Qaeda, you know in FSA many TTP members from Pakistan are also fighting on behalf of FSA (those butchers have killed over 50K Pakistanis). what if they bring these SAMs back against Pakistan? for sure they will never turn against Qatar or Saudi Arabia because they are brothers in faith.

but I cant say the same about two countries, Turkey and Pakistan thats my issue.
people are frequently starting to equate Turkish actions with Pakistani actions in the 80s re Afghan jihad... the results have been extremely devastating for us in 3 decades. I shiver to think what will happen to you.

doing the same mistake and expecting a different result is a folly my dear.

this war must end. Asad regime is reduced in tatters. try peace now

I coud qoute the atrocities of FSA agaisnt the Syrian people but thats not the point here.
I am pointing at something extremely worrying

and I pray that you understand. you have your own in house insurgency going on for decades in the shape of PKK and we Pakistanis fully and unconditionally support you on this (without any ifs and buts as we do regarding Cyprus issue)

the issue I have is, the terrorists getting hands on these SAMs... whatever their name, FSA, Al Nusra, AQ, TTP, ISIS etc.. the weapons can change hands and then who knows one day these same SAMs bring down airliners?

my problem is .. I want to know who provided them with these weapons? these people are not regular soldiers, no oath , no loyalty , no control. they cannibalize each other and fight each other too and change sides.

say for instance me and you agree that the rebels fighting Asad regime must be helped and we provide them with SAMs. now the rebels within FSA have change of heart and they switch over to Al Qaeda, you know in FSA many TTP members from Pakistan are also fighting on behalf of FSA (those butchers have killed over 50K Pakistanis). what if they bring these SAMs back against Pakistan? for sure they will never turn against Qatar or Saudi Arabia because they are brothers in faith.

but I cant say the same about two countries, Turkey and Pakistan thats my issue.
people are frequently starting to equate Turkish actions with Pakistani actions in the 80s re Afghan jihad... the results have been extremely devastating for us in 3 decades. I shiver to think what will happen to you.

doing the same mistake and expecting a different result is a folly my dear.

this war must end. Asad regime is reduced in tatters. try peace now

Assad's stubbornness radicalized "what once were peaceful" protestors already. He is on rampage with the backing of Hezbollah and IRGC.

Assad is a mass-murderer, similar to Milosevic and Karadzic were during Bosnian war. Under ideal circumstances, Assad would have been toppled and tried in international court of crimes.

Comparing what Assad, PKK or IS offers, FSA is best alternative for international community. Line has been crossed, no turning back.

And Assad's and Hezbollah's atrocities gonna burn Lebanon as well. They asked a sectarian war, now they get it.

otherwise Assad would continue barrelbombing children.
the SAA are using those against al qaeda etc, civvie deaths are just part of war.. I'm sure they regret the loss of innocent lives. NATO even have a fancy word for it, collateral damage.

during the US occupation of Iraq, some estimates peg the number of innocent civilians killed at 500,000 or so, others say a million died. You saying the US was there deliberately killing women and kids ? .. and that's with all their "smart" bombs and hi tech gear.

"Assad murdering children with his barrel bombs" just sounds like bad wahhabi pro al qaeda propaganda.

maybe they should lift the embargo on Syria or perhaps Russia should unilaterally decide to supply Syrian forces with high tech gear, that would help reducing civvie losses to an extent.

the SAA are using those against al qaeda etc, civvie deaths are just part of war.. I'm sure they regret the loss of innocent lives. NATO even have a fancy word for it, collateral damage.

during the US occupation of Iraq, some estimates peg the number of innocent civilians killed at 500,000 or so, others say a million died. You saying the US was there deliberately killing women and kids ? .. and that's with all their "smart" bombs and hi tech gear.

"Assad murdering children with his barrel bombs" just sounds like bad wahhabi pro al qaeda propaganda.

maybe they should lift the embargo on Syria or perhaps Russia should unilaterally decide to supply Syrian forces with high tech gear, that would help reducing civvie losses to an extent.

I cannot comment on somebody's argument when he defends killing children.

I cannot comment on somebody's argument when he defends killing children.
defending killing children.. what ? :o:

did you even read what I said ? o_O

it's common knowledge most of the so called FSA are foreign fighters funded by Qatar, Saudis and other US proxies in the region, while that idiot Obama continues to parrot the "doctors and pharmacists" BS.. remember the guy eating the SAA soldier's heart some time ago ? these are "moderate" rebels ? FSA/al nusra (qaeda) regularly team up against the Syrian government and carry out suicide bombings and spread terror, I hope they get wiped out soon.

I can see the logic behind your dislike for the PKK and how you maybe see them and IS as equal evils but al qaeda and other radicals running riot and destroying Syria completely.. I don't know why anyone would support that, unless you've also fallen to the divide and conquer sectarian cancer the US is spreading in the region to forward their own resource war goals.

Why are you indians backing assad? Ther are more dangerous conflicts in Asia and yet indians are coming talking about like they are affected by? Indians make this subject and other middle east with ther oppraching really lunatic. Wahabi propagand:-)? did you ever now something about syria before the war? They are jumbing in every topic about the war in middle east with out using ther brain.

ther was never a wahabistic infleunce in syria.And stil ever person who going to syria to fight against assad and iraq are not wahabi.

defending killing children.. what ? :o:

did you even read what I said ? o_O

it's common knowledge most of the so called FSA are foreign fighters funded by Qatar, Saudis and other US proxies in the region, while that idiot Obama continues to parrot the "doctors and pharmacists" BS.. remember the guy eating the SAA soldier's heart some time ago ? these are "moderate" rebels ? FSA/al nusra (qaeda) regularly team up against the Syrian government and carry out suicide bombings and spread terror, I hope they get wiped out soon.

I can see the logic behind your dislike for the PKK and how you maybe see them and IS as equal evils but al qaeda and other radicals running riot and destroying Syria completely.. I don't know why anyone would support that, unless you've also fallen to the divide and conquer sectarian cancer the US is spreading in the region to forward their own resource war goals.

I understand. You are Indian.

as you can see the video influence of iran and hizbulshaytaan is nothing more then secterian war. Sheyh tufeyle warned this morons but they didnt listen to him. and now they are asking the americans for help. and stupid indians talking about middle east section make it funny.

again tufeyli, only shia who did analyzed it good but to late.

Back
Top Bottom