What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

14-10-24-115335139307301121473093899304-%281%29.jpg

Turkey helping its neighbor.

its an internal problem. we have settled it. lol
as if Iran would enter Afghanistan and Pakistan to help these countries with their terrorists. just admit that you would love to see Turkish soldiers die on foreign soil for Iran, Syrian and Iraqi interest. not gonna happen, hypocrite.

as if Iran would enter Afghanistan and Pakistan to help these countries with their terrorists. just admit that you would love to see Turkish soldiers die on foreign soil for Iran, Syrian and Iraqi interest. not gonna happen, hypocrite.
if Turkey wants the bloodshed in Syria to be finished, it can without sending a single soldier, but Turkey's interests lie in Syrian bloodshed.

No, you are the einstein with this İQ level.
bazam ke dari sargamam mi koni. khdayish bara emshab basse dige.

if Turkey wants the bloodshed in Syria to be finished, it can without sending a single soldier, but Turkey's interests lie in Syrian bloodshed.

bazam ke dari sargamam mi koni. khdayish bara emshab basse dige.
PhD? :lol: you more need a kindergarten to learn how to write your native language.

it cant. isis is not in our control ;)
what about assad stepping down in return for stopping aid to FSA?

PhD? :lol: you more need a kindergarten to learn how to write your native language.
i have noticed many mullah guys are claiming to be university students and what not, yet most people who ever had to discuss with them are annoyed by their lack of logic and way of thinking. Please don;t tell me these guys are real university students, that would be disastrous for the reputation of Iranian education.

به جان تو همیشه با فینگلیش نوشتن مشکل داشتم
وانگهی نمی دونستم لاتین نوشتن فارسی استاندارد شده؟ .

Last edited:
A little more and the iran sectarion agenda is game over. Puppet regime with iran fetish like assad, egypt, libanon and a fews collaps and stability turns back:-). Train locall people and arm them against iran.

it cant. isis is not in our control ;)
what about assad stepping down in return for stopping aid to FSA?
from the start of the conflict Turkey and KSA did not recognize Iran's interest in Syria. they wanted everything without accepting the realities in Syria. but Iran did not and even now does not insist on Assad but on its interest.

from the start of the conflict Turkey and KSA did not recognize Iran's interest in Syria. they wanted everything without accepting the realities in Syria. but Iran did not and even now does not insist on Assad but on its interest.
long story short; Iran has its interests, so does Turkey.

i have noticed many mullah guys are claiming to be university students and what not, yet most people who ever had to discuss with them are annoyed by their lack of logic and way of thinking. Please don;t tell me these guys are real university students, that would be disastrous for the reputation of Iranian education.
lol, u speak of logic?

long story short; Iran has its interests, so does Turkey.
you claim to have logic but lack even brain.

mullah guys
and u r atadonkey guys.

Last edited:
u speak of logic?
to be honest mate, i think i might have started to lose my logic and sanity after reading all those mind boggling presstv articles your fellow compatriots had posted here :unsure: on a serious note, im sure most people can attest to the statement that a big portion of Iranians users are nothing but parrots of those mullahs. even a good number of Iranians themselves admit that there is something wrong with the former Iranians.

to be honest mate, i think i might have started to lose my logic and sanity after reading all those mind boggling presstv articles your fellow compatriots had posted here :unsure: on a serious note, im sure most people can attest to the statement that a big portion of Iranians users are nothing but parrots of those mullahs. even a good number of Iranians themselves admit that there is something wrong with the former Iranians.
its easy to judge people superficially like that of you.

I have come to a conclusion that all turkish guys here are more or less pro-ISIS like their leaders.

its easy to judge people superficially like that of you.
lame comeback. anyway the donkey word has been used, so i know i have hit a nerve somewhere. i will stop here before your blood pressure or something raises.

A little more and the iran sectarion agenda is game over. Puppet regime with iran fetish like assad, egypt, libanon and a fews collaps and stability turns back:-). Train locall people and arm them against iran.
you better concern about your land.

lame comeback. anyway the donkey word has been used, so i know i have hit a nerve somewhere. i will stop here before your blood pressure or something raises.
as you wish. I am relaxed as always.

why are you so worried about ISIS loss in Syria? they will kill sympathizers like you as soon as possible.
and by the way, don't worry about the map. saker island is contested area , SAA is doing its best in deir ez zor, an attrition strategy for the surrounded Islamic Vampires will work sooner or later.

I am not worried about isis, or any other terrorist like yourself, and your regime.
BTW, your post is garbage as usual.

Back
Top Bottom