What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Russia and Iran deploy murderous white phosphorous on mujahid towns and villages

CTn_0MOU8AAkb0h.jpg
And that's an achievement how. U do realize that innocent people will die, non combatants. And yet u filthy retard have no remove celebrating the actions of the murderous morons along side the mullah fan boys.

Ina Lilla wa ina ilaihi rajioon
A sad incident in beirut poor people paying the price for the ego genocidal maniacs and the reaction to it by the animals

As if I am surprised seeing you cheering on death of women and children, When a state's whole existence relies on occupation, stealing land, killing and murders, no one will expect anything from its citizens. That's Israel in a nutshell, the country of killers and thieves.

Still they had their arses handed to them and were kicked out of aforementioned areas by Hezbollah.

Hezbollah was also heavily outgunned by Israeli Terrorist Forces, but it made ITF commandos cry like a 2 year old and dealt them a heavy blow. It's an irony that this is coming from you.
U are complaining about him cheering and yet u support the ones who are doing the same in iraq and syria. Hypocrite much.

Hezbollah was also heavily outgunned by Israeli Terrorist Forces, but it made ITF commandos cry like a 2 year old and dealt them a heavy blow. It's an irony that this is coming from you.

First of all, he doesn't speak for Israelis. I don't know why he's so pro-rebel. I don't know any Israelis wanting rebels to win, so don't take his words as something Israelis support.

Secondly, we sent 1,500 Lebanese to the morgue. If you call that a victory, then may they have many more such victories.

I thought it was only Arabs that declared victory after defeats, seems your lot do too.

we sent 1,500 Lebanese to the morgue. If

Hitler also sent 6 million Jews to ovens according to the popular story, did he win the war? No he didn't.

Savagely killing civilians is not winning war, preventing your enemy from achieving objectives is winning war.
Israel wanted to destroy Hezbollah in 2006, and here we are, Hezbollah is perhaps 5 times stronger than 2006.

As if I am surprised seeing you cheering on death of women and children
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
alas
Pronunciation: ə-'las
Function: interjection
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from a ah + las weary, from Latin lassus ― more at LASSITUDE
Date: 13th century

― used to express unhappiness, pity, or concern ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
How its cheering? o_O Assad and Ayatulas promoted terror against women and children for decades. Now they started tasting own medicine.

Still they had their arses handed to them and were kicked out of aforementioned areas by Hezbollah.
In fact they did not return to Ghouta areas were they were beaten in November 2013.

This is a war crime as this is obviously a town being attacked

I always wonder why Russians don't like to use gatling machine guns,and they possess the best of that kind in their arsenal...
With depleted uranium are very good for practice on terrorist, especially when are in moment of withdrawing from positions.

I always wonder why Russians don't like to use gatling machine guns,and they possess the best of that kind in their arsenal...
With depleted uranium are very good for practice on terrorist, especially when are in moment of withdrawing from positions.

Mi-24 has Gatling heavy machine gun.

Mi24_14.jpg

Hitler also sent 6 million Jews to ovens according to the popular story, did he win the war? No he didn't.

Savagely killing civilians is not winning war, preventing your enemy from achieving objectives is winning war.
Israel wanted to destroy Hezbollah in 2006, and here we are, Hezbollah is perhaps 5 times stronger than 2006.
Israel never stated it want to destroy Hezbollah. 2006 war was about Shabaa Farms. And they are still Israeli.

2000–06 Shebaa Farms conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISIS claims responsibility for the attack in Lebanon and claims two palestinians carried it out

@Serpentine :)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom