What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

According to some rebel sources, a SAA helicopter struck by a thunderbolt and downed in northern Syria yesterday. Reliable info. At least 2 independent sources confirm.

BzcCXiKIYAAOM0o.jpg

Rebels (Jaysh al-Islam) fighting against SAA in Irbin- Harasta, eastern Damascus

Rebels (Jaysh al-Islam) fighting against SAA in Harasta, eastern Damascus

Rebels (Jaysh al-Islam) fighting against SAA in Ghouta, eastern Damascus

Syrian Army Regains Control of Strategic Regions in Aleppo
13930125000619_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army continued its advances in the Northern province of Aleppo and regained control over three more strategic areas in the region.
"The army units took control of Al-Jabaliyeh village, a cement factory and a strategic government building in the Northern parts of the Aleppo Central Prison after striking heavy blows on the positions of the militant groups there," informed military sources told FNA on Saturday.

Thats old footage of Assad's aircaft used. They dont have flying aircraft. They put IS logo to hide older logo which was there.
you sure ?

got a timestamped link to the exact same footage but listed as SAAF ?

dunno man, to me it looked like they fired a few rounds of the cannon a few times before either intentionally crashing (kamikazi) on a presumably regime? position, or, they fukd up and lost control and crashed..

not sure what to make of it

hey @Alienoz_TR post some SAA wins too, let's see some al qaedas blown up as well

BMP belonging to SAA was hit by TOW.

BMP belonging to SAA was hit by TOW near Saifat, Aleppo.

Jaish al-Yarmouk fighters shoot 3 TOW missiles at a regime BMP, 1 missed, 2 hit it.

dunno man, to me it looked like they fired a few rounds of the cannon a few times before either intentionally crashing (kamikazi) on a presumably regime? position, or, they fukd up and lost control and crashed.

I dunno whether it is authentic.

But the aircraft didnt crash. It is the perspective, the angle you look that makes you think that the aircraft has crashed. In reality the aircraft disappeared behind the building.

I dunno whether it is authentic.
But the aircraft didnt crash. It is the perspective, the angle you look that makes you think that the aircraft has crashed. In reality the aircraft disappeared behind the building.
yeah, it's quite hard to tell from that perspective, not sure about @500's claim that it's SAAF footage and propaganda labelled ISIS either

and post some Assad troops combat wins too, your pro ISIS bias is showing :partay:

and post some Assad troops combat wins too, your pro ISIS bias is showing :partay:

I post not only pro-ISIS videos, I post FSA groups' and Nusra's videos as well.

SAA videos are not available, atm. If I ever catch, I may post.

---

YPG in Ayn Al Arab/Kobane. 11 October 2014

you sure ?

got a timestamped link to the exact same footage but listed as SAAF ?

dunno man, to me it looked like they fired a few rounds of the cannon a few times before either intentionally crashing (kamikazi) on a presumably regime? position, or, they fukd up and lost control and crashed..

not sure what to make of it

hey @Alienoz_TR post some SAA wins too, let's see some al qaedas blown up as well
Here half year old video:

BMP belonging to SAA was hit by TOW.

3 days earlier another BMP was destroyed exactly in same way on same spot:

Back
Top Bottom