What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Now the mother Russia is on ground, by by to these dogs of Hell for good. Now Iran, China and pakistan should send 1 regiment at least.
Best of luck to Russians, and thank you Putin for coming to help innocents civils of Syria, God Bless you.

Damascus today. Free of terrorists.

12036903_916729468362836_752758279448825786_n.jpg

Army of Conquest takes over Idlib university to learn how to make nuclear bomb

Army of Conquest fighting in the outskirts of Fua

Army of Conquest takes over Idlib university to learn how to make nuclear bomb

Army of Conquest fighting in the outskirts of Fua

Some spamming this thread with your idiocy. Rebels don't have capacity to make nuclear bombs, and if they did, they'd be making AA missiles, fighters jets, tanks, ammo, guns, and not nuclear bombs.

طلائع قوات إيرانية خاصة وصلت دمشق و«حزب الله» يملك لواء مدرّعاً من 75 دبابة

– Areas of influence, deployment and tasks are distributed between Russia, Syrian Forces, Hezbollah and Iran.

– Russia will be incharge of Lattakia, Hama and Aleppo

– Iran will be in charge of the protection of Damascus, Daraa, Quneitra and the Golan to the Israeli borders

– Hezbollah will be deployed on the fronts with al-Qaeda and the “Islamic State” group

– Hezbollah is forming the first new armored brigade composed of 75 Tanks newly received

@500 ur views

iranian's n hezii's were already there noting new or more they can contribute

I believe Ruski's motives are completely diff

what kind of agreement was done b/w Putin and Netanyahu

Russians was lured into Syria by Washington to use them as Canon fodder for the war against ISIS.

@500 ur views

iranian's n hezii's were already there noting new or more they can contribute

I believe Ruski's motives are completely diff

what kind of agreement was done b/w Putin and Netanyahu
Just rumors from Tartus market. Nothing serous.

Who didn't see that coming, LOOOOOL.

@Ahmed Jo @Dr.Thrax

I told you. :D
As the article says, the rebels had the chance to oust Bashar's forces out but they were too disorganized and ineffective to do it. If they're that disorganized then even if they do take Daraa it will fall to Isis within a month or so, thus it's not wise to support the fall of Daraa at all costs.

The rebels are playing nice with the MOC because that's where crucial aid comes from and there's no need to create new enemies, but I'm sure they hate their guts lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom