What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

are you trying to say that jordan army & bashar army are the same entity?

one is look like a nice government, the latter one look like a butcher organization
One is west puppet and one is fighting against brainless takfiri zombies who are not mostly syrian.

What the fvck! In this silly forum FSA and ISIS pigs have become freedom fighters and SAA amd Hezbollah who are defending Syria have become terrorists! What the fvck!!! You terrorists need ban asap.
Manners boy manners. She is presenting facts counter them with facts.

those who support FSA, Al Nusra Al Qaeda and their Pakistani allies TTP are actually beyond reason. no amount of logic can win them over who justify cannibalism and massacring people in school and mosques.

these are our current time Khawarij weaponised and bank rolled by Oil money, the west has seen their faces how they beheaded and murdered the old Christians and how they desecrated old historic churches but for some Arab regimes, settling sectarian hatred is beyond caring for humanity.

my reason why I will never ever support FSA, Al Nusra, ISIS and Al Qaeda?

because it has allies from Pakistan from Lashker Jhangvi and TTP that has murdered and mutilated innocent people of all ages and gender and they celebrated by making movies and pictures.
so as far as I am concerned I pray for the extermination of TTP and their arab allies through what ever means and methods available
I am not going to get into the details of it. U know things well and at times more then me. But disappointing to see ur very vague opinion on the whole Syria event. Ttp buses and qaida also Isis I am standing shoulder to shoulder with u brother. But FSA sorry its not in the same league.

And while I might have ur attention please ask @2800 to behave as well. This whole circus of takfiri wahabi zionisti bs to who ever disagrees to him is just rediculous.

I am not going to get into the details of it. U know things well and at times more then me. But disappointing to see ur very vague opinion on the whole Syria event. Ttp buses and qaida also Isis I am standing shoulder to shoulder with u brother. But FSA sorry its not in the same league.

And while I might have ur attention please ask @2800 to behave as well. This whole circus of takfiri wahabi zionisti bs to who ever disagrees to him is just rediculous.

if somebody want to be neutral, he should act like neutral, not criticize one party & do nothing to another party

I think terrorists and their supporters have killed 1 million Hezbollah since 2011 in their media, while it's Nus-Rat terrorists who are actually turning into fertilizer.

Breaking News: Nusra just killed 500,000 Hezbollah members and captured 20,000 alive, it can't release video proof because no camera was available at the moment.

Let me assure you, for every 1 Hezbollah martyr, at least 10 terrorists bite the dust, be it Nusra, FSA or ISIS terrorists, they are all the same.

That awkward moment when ISIS terrorists tweet more in Saudi Arabia than in Iraq and Syria, where IS is mainly located. That tells a lot.

It seems you have missed the video when FSA terrorists execute a prisoner just after he says he is an Alawite, shooting tens of rounds at his body from just a meter away, like savage animals. It has went viral on internet, and there was a mass funeral for him yesterday in Tartous. That's the reality of this revolution, bunch of sectarian savages gathered and formed different groups to take Syria back to stone ages.

Just search for the name Hamza Alyan, you can find the video easily.
But I know this savagery is Halal in 'your' version of Islam.
Seconds before savage execution by FSA terrorists.

11114769_362293200643205_4717902001403414426_n.jpg
Aww, poor little Serpentine can't accept the fact that his little terrorists are losing...:(. Go practice more Mut'ah princess.
You know what that cunt did? He took two civilians as prisoner and started slashing them to death with a knife. He deserved execution. And yes, there is video of this, obviously can't post it here.
So you're calling 90% of Muslims (arguably 100%) savages? Great logic there. The prophet (pbuh) was 110% right when he said majority of the evil coming to the Muslim world in the end of times will come from the East of Makkah and Medina.

And just in case any Iranians are confused (which you guys really are most of the time), no, no-one on this forum supports ISIS. So stop the accusations.

Assad just let in a humanitarian Aid convoy into Douma. Then he bombed it.

One is west puppet and one is fighting against brainless takfiri zombies who are not mostly syrian.
go easy with fatwas otherwise you will be confused with the same people who are murdering in name of Islam

thanks for your comments
sadly FSA was funded and supported by west and Saudis and such union never yields legitimate and honourable people. they were paraded on the media like romantic and selfless warriors of morality and even the people in the west gave their support to these guys only to find in shock horror how they allowed Al Qaeda and TTP into their ranks, did despicable things to the civilians of "wrong" religions and eventually mutated into ISIS. apart from Kurdish fighters defending their territory from ISIS I have yet to see one FSA faction which is clean and doesn't have the blood on its hands for doing things which we normally associate with barbarians.

I shock my head with disgust and sorrow as my fears were realised. an organisation that is covertly supported and raised by Americans, funded by Saudis, has people with extremist disposition in its ranks and gets air support from Natanyahu... how can I expect it to be any Good?

I am very sorry.

Last edited:
APNewsBreak: Turkey, Saudi in pact to help anti-Assad rebels
By DESMOND BUTLER
May. 7, 2015 10:48 AM EDT

ISTANBUL (AP) — Casting aside U.S. concerns about aiding extremist groups, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have converged on an aggressive new strategy to bring down Syrian President Bashar Assad
The pact was sealed in early March when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan flew to Riyadh to meet Saudi's recently crowned King Salman.

Early March - thats several weeks before Idlib offensive.

By DESMOND BUTLER
May. 7, 2015 10:48 AM EDT

ISTANBUL (AP) — Casting aside U.S. concerns about aiding extremist groups, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have converged on an aggressive new strategy to bring down Syrian President Bashar Assad
The pact was sealed in early March when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan flew to Riyadh to meet Saudi's recently crowned King Salman.

Early March - thats several weeks before Idlib offensive.

What do they mean by 'pact'? The report doesn't mention any details, does it mean weapons supplies or ...? I don't see how they contributed to the Idlib offensive, with exception of urging some factions to coordinate it. No logistical support was provided nor do I believe it's necassary in this kind of war. Actually it does state that no weapons support is involved. So I don't understand what this 'pact' is about(besides taking credit for rebel success). They either provide support or remain nuetral.

Brigade Genral Kemal Dib killed today in Jisr al-Shughour

CEbYzlFWoAAfKKc.jpg

4th Div. Brig. Gen. Wael Hamad, a close aide to Maher Assad, was killed in Suweida today

CEbeWiRWMAAJPjZ.jpg

Major General Yassin Abdo Mualla is killed

CEZRFBjXIAAGxid.jpg

General Al-Muhanna is killed

CEUDzLxWEAENmdT (1).jpg

Major General Nadeem Ghanem Jawad/airbase commander is dead too

CEbvkG8WYAAP3ZT.jpg

Some reports stating 40 Hezbollah members killed on Lebanese-Syrian border due to Israeli air strikes

One being commander

Commander is supposedly Marwan Muginyeh , some Syrian rebel sources are claiming they killed dozens of Hezbollah members in Qalamoun

In the name of Palestine
The use and abuse of Palestine in Hezbollah’s rhetoric
mainpageaqsahez.jpg

From preschool, Palestine becomes the pulse of our lives. It is portrayed to us as the collective aspiration of the people in the whole region; our ultimate goal and raison d’etre. Those who want a free Palestine are good people; everyone else is bad. It is a black and white issue—no grey area for doubt or contemplation. There’s no alternative choice to consider.

Palestine in this sense is not a country, a geographical entity—it is an abstract value we use to measure people’s morality. It is a sacred call and symbolizes hope, justice, dignity. You don’t count if you don’t believe in Palestine, its complete liberation and identity.

Everyone has used Palestine as a yardstick by which to evaluate one’s patriotism, so when Hezbollah hijacked the resistance in 1982, it had to hijack Palestine along with it. And since that moment, Palestine has been at the very core Hezbollah’s rhetoric. The party’s popularity grew tremendously because people were already hooked to the idea of Palestine and assumed that whoever carried its cause must be right and upstanding. So when Palestine found itself with services, money and jobs, Hezbollah became undefeatable.

Palestine, Yemen and Syria

But having woven the cause of Palestine so assiduously into its propaganda, Hezbollah and its regional allies cannot drop it again from their lexicon, no matter what happens; even if they don’t really care anymore.

Hezbollah has brought death and devastation to the people of Lebanon, assassinated its opponents, mass-murdered Syrians in the war in Syria, and is now helping to drag the whole region into an endless sectarian war, all in the name of Palestine.

On Friday, Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah gave a speech in which he commented on the Saudi-led operation against Houthis in Yemen. He was obviously alarmed by this development, and the takeaway from of his speech was nothing more than a condemnation and a ridiculously pathetic call for dialogue. But every part of his speech was interlaced with the significance of Palestine.

He criticized the Saudis for abandoning Palestine. “If the aim of the war on Yemen is to save the Yemeni people, then why did Saudi Arabia abandon the Palestinian people for long decades?” He also said that the latest developments in Yemen prove that “Arab states have never considered Israel an enemy.”

The irony is that while Nasrallah was speaking, his supporters on social media were using the same slogans the Party of God uses against Israel and simply replacing ‘Jerusalem’ with ‘Mecca.’ It was fascinating how the rhetoric didn’t change a bit. The same slogans, same graphics, and the very same choice of words were endlessly repeated, but applied to Saudi Arabia instead of Israel.

It was also ironic that while Nasrallah criticized the “foreign military intervention” of the Arabs in Yemen, his own fighters were busy killing Syrians in a country not their own. He assured us that “all invaders will lose,” while his troops carried on with an invasion of Syria that is now in its fourth year.

The power of denial

But the best part is that Nasrallah completely ignored the Palestinian refugee camp in Syria—Yarmouk—which has been under siege by Assad’s forces since December 2012. The Palestinians trapped in Yarmouk have been without water, food or basic services for 300 days. According to the Action Group for the Palestinians in Syria, Assad has tortured 357 Palestinians to death, and at least 819 are reportedly detained. At least 2,679 Palestinian deaths in Syria have been documented.

Yeah, all this in the name of Palestine.

In 2010, Fayez Karam, a Free Patriotic Movement (FPM) politician, was arrested for spying for Israel. FPM leader Michel Aoun is Hezbollah’s favorite ally in Lebanon, and yet having a spy within his movement did not hamper the alliance in any way. Karam was released two years later—though not because he was innocent—and still Hezbollah did not complain.

Why would they, when the highest numbers of those arrested for spying were among the party’s ranks? Quite simply, because the whole Palestinian cause and resistance are simply tools by which to establish Hezbollah dominance. And now that the battle has shifted to the region against the Sunni states, resistance is no longer relevant. They can’t stop harping on about it, though, because their supporters still believe that all this regional war and interference in Syria is somehow part of the fight against Israel and the struggle to liberate Palestine.

So, basically, whenever Nasrallah feels that he has nothing to say and that the situation requires common sense that he doesn’t possess, he brings up Palestine and everything comes out in the wash. That his followers will cheer is a given.

If Hezbollah dropped Palestine from its rhetoric, people might realize that what Nasrallah is really telling them is to drop their lives and families and join Iran’s army to kill Sunnis in the region. That wouldn’t work, would it?

This is unfortunately true. But it doesn't mean Arabs are any better. I wouldn't say it's killing Sunnis but fighting for their interests in Syria. And also for Iranian interests elsewhere. That's because Iran also corrupted the organization, it used to have its own priorities.

This is unfortunately true. But it doesn't mean Arabs are any better. I wouldn't say it's killing Sunnis but fighting for their interests in Syria. And also for Iranian interests elsewhere. That's because Iran also corrupted the organization, it used to have its own priorities.

This comment is exactly why Palestinians are here today .

I don't go further ...

Some reports stating 40 Hezbollah members killed on Lebanese-Syrian border due to Israeli air strikes

One being commander

Commander is supposedly Marwan Muginyeh , some Syrian rebel sources are claiming they killed dozens of Hezbollah members in Qalamoun

Nope, the 40 killed were killed by us. Whenever Hezbollah gets its *** kicked by rebels they whine and say "Israel did it!"

Your comment makes no sense, if you have something to say, say it.
He's trying to say Palestinians should worship Iran because Iran said so.

Back
Top Bottom