What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Appointing Shia cleric to Sunni mosque ?I like it if you can point me to this shia clerics that run Sunni mosques in tehran.
And you twisted all the facts when you said that there is no Sunni mosques in tehran or then claiming there is no operating mosques here as at worst of the time which was 2013 there was at least 8 active mosque.
Read the article its not what I claim
The article is from BBC and is quoting Iranian Sunnis

میشه به من یه کمکی بکنی که به این احمق اصلان بفهمونم اون عکسایی که عبارتشنو برای سرچ تو گوگل قرار دادم توسط ارتش آزاد سوریه انجام شده؟

Mate will you give me a help to prove FSA animals crimes? I have already put the phrases that they have to search in google.
Well till tomorrow evening ,I'm at work and only have access to my mobile phone and some 2g network connection so I can't help you about the picture but why no talking about chemical weapon use and cannibalism also about kidnapping children around the country .
About how they made allegiance with ISIS and Al-Nusra scum and when they ran out of money and weapon repent and become good moderate FSA then after receiving funds and weapon from some country then they again ally themselves with ISIS

Last edited:
Well till tomorrow evening ,I'm at work and only have access to my mobile phone and some 2g network connection so I can't help you about the picture but why no talking about chemical weapon use and cannibalism also about kidnapping children around the country .
About how they made allegiance with ISIS scum and when they ran out of money and weapon repent and become good moderate FSA then after receiving funds and weapon from some country then they again ally themselves with ISIS
These two phrases show crimes of FSA,
به صلیب کشیدن در سوریه
(Crucifixion in syria)
جنایات ارتش آزاد سوریه
(Free syrian army crimes)
Sounds like these people want to close their eyes and enjoy from killing of Syrian army by zionist suadi takfiri wahhabi rebels.
This forum is a bit sick. Anyway thanks for help.

Read the article its not what I claim
The article is from BBC and is quoting Iranian Sunnis
A series of lies from 2003 which started all these nonsense about no Sunni mosque in Tehran and still the article fail to point to a shia cleric who is appointed to a Sunni mosque .

A series of lies from 2003 which started all these nonsense about no Sunni mosque in Tehran and still the article fail to point to a shia cleric who is appointed to a Sunni mosque .
Take it up with BBC. U guys call everything a lie even when proof is presented. Not my problem.

Take it up with BBC. U guys call everything a lie even when proof is presented. Not my problem.
Still can't see a proof . All the BBC article did was allegation without any proof. For example pointing which Sunni mosques in iran has a shia cleric appointed .

Typical bullshityts by an Israeli.
Iran support revolutions that are from people not from foreign countries to gain their ambitions. Even if 30% of Syrians were against Asad he could not last for one week. In Syria there is a war between 7 certian countries and the people who do not want their country become terroristan and wahhabistan.
If Asad fail tomorrow nothing will change, FSA will fight against army of Syrian people who are against FSA, ISIS will fight againt x, FSA will fight z, z will fight y and... . ISIS, FSA, Al Nusra Islamic front and... will kill peole ( today ISIS murdered 300 Izadis in Iraq). Every crappy terrorist brigade will call their terrorists from all over the world to fight against the other one. These are not all the fvcking things that would happen.
Turkey likes to put a regime from FSA, Qatar want from Syriam MBs, US wants another style... Israel wants to make sure that the new regime is pro Zionist. These countries will contest against each other and...
The real hope is victory of Syrian army asap which will prevent dooming of Syria.

PS. I know you enjoy from war in Syria, I did not write this writing to you only, I wrote to everyone that check this thread.

Millions of Sunni Afghans beside Shia Afghans are living in Iran, they can pray everywhere, do what ever. Your effort to show Iran have problem with Sunnis or do not let try hem pray in Tehran is totally unripe. If you come to Iran and see Sunni Afghans and Pakistanis pray and do whatever and whenever they want you will understand your writing is just propaganda smt from 2013.

I can show you at least threee thousands pictures and videos from extremely savagery of FSA and ISIS. the things that after seeing I become sick for one week. I donno realy you have not seen their brutality pictures and videos or you want to cheat people !?
You wrote what kind of govt other countries want to see in Syria, but dont forget to include Iran to that list as well for the next time. Iran is in this mess too and tries to save Assad for its own interests. No party has a clean hand in this case, so dont be subjective and apologetic. As for Assad, even his father massacred a big number of civilians deliberately, so why you ignore the Assad family's injustice is beyond me.

Still can't see a proof . All the BBC article did was allegation without any proof. For example pointing which Sunni mosques in iran has a shia cleric appointed .
An article by BBC is more credible then ur shananigans .

An article by BBC is more credible then ur shananigans .
Interesting
I taught an article in any news agency is only credible if they can prove it or in this case they can't even point to a single shia cleric that is appointed to a Sunni mosque .
But it seems here some people equal news agency like BBC by the God's Book .

And by the way let me enlighten you about BBC . BBC is mouth piece of England government not an independent news agency . They went to the extent that they have protected it against any sort of complaint and no court in England is allowed to accept any company about them otherwise they already have been out of business for the ocean of lies and nonsense they have spread around the world.

You wrote what kind of govt other countries want to see in Syria, but dont forget to include Iran to that list as well for the next time. Iran is in this mess too and tries to save Assad for its own interests. No party has a clean hand in this case, so dont be subjective and apologetic. As for Assad, even his father massacred a big number of civilians deliberately, so why you ignore the Assad family's injustice is beyond me.
Bashar Asad is not the problem the outsider countries who support terrorism are the main problem! Turkey to train and arm 15000 rebles! Turkish JIHAD has ruined Syria !

Turkey, U.S. to start train-and-equip plan for Syria rebels May 9 – Turkey
Sat May 2, 2015 2:41pm BST
getNewsImages

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The latest U.S.-led plan to train and arm a Syrian opposition force will start in Turkey on May 9, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told a Turkish newspaper.

The programme to train and arm a force that is expected to eventually total more than 15,000 troops has been mired in delays as many details of the plan, such as whether or how Washington would come to their aid on the battlefield, remain unclear. A rebel commander last month told Reuters he expected the training to start in July.

On Friday Cavusoglu told Turkish daily Sabah that the U.S. and Turkey share the view of a Syria without President Bashar Assad.

"There isn't any political or other issue. At first, 300 people will be trained, followed by the next 300 and, at the end of the year, the number of trained and equipped fighters will reach 2,000," he said.

Rebel groups have already been receiving weapons and training from a CIA-led programme that Washington has never acknowledged. The new programme is under the direction of the Defense Department.

In late March Cavusoglu blamed the “minor delay” in the programme on the “U.S. (geographic) distance”.

(Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva; editing by Ralph Boulton)

Bashar Asad is not the problem the outsider countries who support terrorism are the main problem! Turkey to train and arm 15000 rebles! Turkish jihad has ruined Syria !

Turkey, U.S. to start train-and-equip plan for Syria rebels May 9 – Turkey
Sat May 2, 2015 2:41pm BST
getNewsImages

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The latest U.S.-led plan to train and arm a Syrian opposition force will start in Turkey on May 9, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told a Turkish newspaper.

The programme to train and arm a force that is expected to eventually total more than 15,000 troops has been mired in delays as many details of the plan, such as whether or how Washington would come to their aid on the battlefield, remain unclear. A rebel commander last month told Reuters he expected the training to start in July.

On Friday Cavusoglu told Turkish daily Sabah that the U.S. and Turkey share the view of a Syria without President Bashar Assad.

"There isn't any political or other issue. At first, 300 people will be trained, followed by the next 300 and, at the end of the year, the number of trained and equipped fighters will reach 2,000," he said.

Rebel groups have already been receiving weapons and training from a CIA-led programme that Washington has never acknowledged. The new programme is under the direction of the Defense Department.

In late March Cavusoglu blamed the “minor delay” in the programme on the “U.S. (geographic) distance”.

(Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva; editing by Ralph Boulton)
Again, 1) you're portrying the situation as if Assad is innocent. His father too massacred civilians. Check hama massacre. if you think Bashar Assad didnt kill civilians, you're naive and ignorant. If you think all rebels are foreign, there's a screw loose in your logic.
2) no matter how you look at it, Iran is basically playing the same game Turkey is playing. Don't like what Turkey is doing? Then urge your regime to stop doing the same with Iranian proxies such as hezbollah, houthis etc, which Iran has been using for years after years in the ME, instead of sounding like a bad loser when you are on the receiving end for once.

Is it that hard for you to admit that Iran's role, just like the other foreign countries' role, in Syria is for its own interests and has nothing to do with pity for those Sunni Arab civilians who once destroyed your persian empire?

Regime Intelligence Urges Alawite Families to Evacuate Damascus
May 4th, 2015 by Okaz (Saudi Newspaper)

Beirut prepares for the displacement of large numbers of pro-Assad families from the Syrian capital as Lebanese banks witness large transactions by individuals with close ties to the regime
IMG-RNU-48764.jpg

Assad's security forces requested all Alawite families stationed in Damascus, especially in the district of Mezze, to relocate to Lattakia within 48 hours, sources have confirmed.

According to the sources, a number of Lebanese banks have witnessed intensive money transfer operations for individuals with close ties to the Syrian regime. The Lebanese Minister of Social Affairs, Rashid Derbas, denied the arrival of senior regime officials or Alawite pro-regime groups in Lebanon over the past few hours.

The minister in charge of Syrian refugees in Lebanon said: "the government is preparing for any field development that may lead to the displacement of large numbers of pro-regime Syrians, especially from the capital Damascus, to which Lebanon is closer than the rest of its neighboring countries". "We will work to make their stay temporary, as visitors on their way to move to other countries", Derbas added.

Rumors spread in Beirut claiming that Syria’s Interior Minister, Mohammed ash-Shaar, in addition to dozens of Alawite officials, defected from the regime and moved to Beirut.

Regime Intelligence Urges Alawite Families to Evacuate Damascus

Again, 1) you're portrying the situation as if Assad is innocent. His father too massacred civilians. Check hama massacre. if you think Bashar Assad didnt kill civilians, you're naive and ignorant. If you think all rebels are foreign, there's a screw loose in your logic.
2) no matter how you look at it, Iran is basically playing the same game Turkey is playing. Don't like what Turkey is doing? Then urge your regime to stop doing the same with Iranian proxies such as hezbollah, houthis etc, which Iran has been using for years after years in the ME, instead of sounding like a bad loser when you are on the receiving end for once.

Is it that hard for you to admit that Iran's role, just like the other foreign countries' role, in Syria is for its own interests and has nothing to do with pity for those Sunni Arab civilians who once destroyed your persian empire?
Asad did not kill protesters but even if true it is not an excuse for a civil war with 200,000 deads.

You told Asad's father killed civialian (terrorists), isn't Pakistan killing ttp terrorists !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom