What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yes I can convince u its very simple all I have to do is wear a tire on my head and then walah.

Any ways u are a waste of time literally speaking. U talking big now is one of the posters who probably hold a world record right now in posting crap. But then again ur logic dictates that the onus of proof is not on u. And I don't blame u, when one can see and still pretend go be blind then he is not handicaped physically but rather mentally. Bue

Thanks for proving my point. Now let's not waste each others' time anymore.

Prove it.
Gladly
Hope you still recall something of the mathematics they taught you in high
school the part about solving some problem by proving the opposite is wrong.

Iran: Lift Restrictions on Sunni Worship | Human Rights Watch
During the early morning hours of October 16, 2013, dozens of uniformed and plain-clothes security agents surrounded Sadeghiyeh Mosque in northwest Tehran, one of the largest and most important Sunni prayer sites in Tehran province, and prevented Sunni worshipers from entering the building to mark Eid-e Ghorban, the Feast of Sacrifice, a Sunni worshipper and former member of parliament told Human Rights Watch. Sunni activists also reported that security forces prevented worshipers from entering another prayer site, in Saadatabad, in northern Tehran. Worshipers in other parts of the capital apparently entered prayer sites freely and worshiped without hindrance.
only there is two option the sunni former parliament member is lying or you are
lying and I Knew you are lying because there is 10 Sunni mosque in Tehran that we several
times pointed to the likes of you but you again come and spread those lies in different forums.

so in short I say only one word
Liar

Gladly
Hope you still recall something of the mathematics they taught you in high
school the part about solving some problem by proving the opposite is wrong.

Iran: Lift Restrictions on Sunni Worship | Human Rights Watch

only there is two option the sunni former parliament member is lying or you are
lying and I Knew you are lying because there is 10 Sunni mosque in Tehran that we several
times pointed to the likes of you but you again come and spread those lies in different forums.

so in short I say only one word
Liar
During the early morning hours of October 16, 2013, dozens of uniformed and plain-clothes security agents surrounded Sadeghiyeh Mosque in northwest Tehran, one of the largest and most important Sunni prayer sites in Tehran province, and prevented Sunni worshipers from entering the building to mark Eid-e Ghorban, the Feast of Sacrifice, a Sunni worshipper and former member of parliament told Human Rights Watch. Sunni activists also reported that security forces prevented worshipers from entering another prayer site, in Saadatabad, in northern Tehran

Well correct me if I am wrong but from u have posted it says prevented. I hope h know what parenting someone means. So my point stands that Sunnis get discriminated against in Iran and are prevented from praying. While Jews get state funds to builds their temples.

yes, we along with Turkey and Qatar gave it to them to fight Alassad/hezbolat/Hazaras/Shia militias who have killed, according to UN, +300,000 Syrians. So when it comes to killing Syrians, we have the moral high ground.

We will bask in our victories now.

Bro whatever your boat floats ... You acknowledged Turkey and Qatari roles in Syrian conflict and arming AQ and the other terrorist groups whils failed to respond how these scums could bring peace and democracy for Syrian people.... moreover you categorically overlooked bold involvements of Saudis , American in escalating chaos in Syria ... Your countries wanted to repeat their experinece of bombing Libya in Syria to topple Assad who had rejected their requests to leave Iranian front ... Iran from the beginning called for peaceful and diplomatic reforms in Syria which was neglected by American and its puppets in the region due to aforermentioned reasons ...

Syrian Rebels capture a war criminal responsible for the massacre in baniyas. He's an accomplice & close associate Mihraç Ural who led the massacres in Baniyas & Bayda.

Bayda and Baniyas massacres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CEE4D6XWoAAzBFD.jpg

No, majority are civilians killed by Assad.

Assad slaughtered thousands before FSA even appeared.

His military is only good to drop barrels on helpless people.

Iran always posed itself as supporter of revolutions. And what we see now? U support the most brutal and corrupted dictatorship against revolted people.

Typical bullshityts by an Israeli.
Iran support revolutions that are from people not from foreign countries to gain their ambitions. Even if 30% of Syrians were against Asad he could not last for one week. In Syria there is a war between 7 certian countries and the people who do not want their country become terroristan and wahhabistan.
If Asad fail tomorrow nothing will change, FSA will fight against army of Syrian people who are against FSA, ISIS will fight againt x, FSA will fight z, z will fight y and... . ISIS, FSA, Al Nusra Islamic front and... will kill peole ( today ISIS murdered 300 Izadis in Iraq). Every crappy terrorist brigade will call their terrorists from all over the world to fight against the other one. These are not all the fvcking things that would happen.
Turkey likes to put a regime from FSA, Qatar want from Syriam MBs, US wants another style... Israel wants to make sure that the new regime is pro Zionist. These countries will contest against each other and...
The real hope is victory of Syrian army asap which will prevent dooming of Syria.

PS. I know you enjoy from war in Syria, I did not write this writing to you only, I wrote to everyone that check this thread.

During the early morning hours of October 16, 2013, dozens of uniformed and plain-clothes security agents surrounded Sadeghiyeh Mosque in northwest Tehran, one of the largest and most important Sunni prayer sites in Tehran province, and prevented Sunni worshipers from entering the building to mark Eid-e Ghorban, the Feast of Sacrifice, a Sunni worshipper and former member of parliament told Human Rights Watch. Sunni activists also reported that security forces prevented worshipers from entering another prayer site, in Saadatabad, in northern Tehran

Well correct me if I am wrong but from u have posted it says prevented. I hope h know what parenting someone means. So my point stands that Sunnis get discriminated against in Iran and are prevented from praying. While Jews get state funds to builds their temples.
Millions of Sunni Afghans beside Shia Afghans are living in Iran, they can pray everywhere, do what ever. Your effort to show Iran have problem with Sunnis or do not let try hem pray in Tehran is totally unripe. If you come to Iran and see Sunni Afghans and Pakistanis pray and do whatever and whenever they want you will understand your writing is just propaganda smt from 2013.

Next time when u do go around watching videos and pictures do double check. And the cross picture that you guys so like to bring up, was actually shot in advance for the revolution I think somewhere around 2005 in Canada for a movie called "Inner Depravity.”
I can show you at least threee thousands pictures and videos from extremely savagery of FSA and ISIS. the things that after seeing I become sick for one week. I donno realy you have not seen their brutality pictures and videos or you want to cheat people !?

Typical bullshityts by an Israeli.
Iran support revolutions that are from people not from foreign countries to gain their ambitions. Even if 30% of Syrians were against Asad he could not last for one week. In Syria there is a war between 7 certian countries and the people who do not want their country become terroristan and wahhabistan.
If Asad fail tomorrow nothing will change, FSA will fight against army of Syrian people who are against FSA, ISIS will fight againt x, FSA will fight z, z will fight y and... . ISIS, FSA, Al Nusra Islamic front and... will kill peole ( today ISIS murdered 300 Izadis in Iraq). Every crappy terrorist brigade will call their terrorists from all over the world to fight against the other one. These are not all the fvcking things that would happen.
Turkey likes to put a regime from FSA, Qatar want from Syriam MBs, US wants another style... Israel wants to make sure that the new regime is pro Zionist. These countries will contest against each other and...
The real hope is victory of Syrian army asap which will prevent dooming of Syria.

PS. I know you israeli enjoy from war in Syria, I did not write this writing for you only, I wrote this for everyone who read comments here.

Millions of Sunni Afghans beside Shia Afghans are living in Iran, they can pray everywhere, do what ever. Your effort to show Iran have problem with Sunnis or do not let try hem pray in Tehran is totally unripe. If you come to Iran and see Sunni Afghans and Pakistanis pray and do whatever and whenever they want you will understand your writing is just propaganda smt from 2013.

I can show you at least threee thousands pictures and videos from extremely savagery of FSA and ISIS. the things that after seeing I become sick for one week. I donno realy you have not seen their brutality pictures and videos or you want to cheat people !?
Then show us these thousands of pictures. PM us. I'll refute each and every one of them, since you'll probably send photoshopped pictures and/or pictures of Assad's crimes.

Oh you butthurt Iranians. Just quit it and leave Syria, we don't want you here, and we don't want you discussing our politics. If you stayed out of this mess we would see you as allies still, but good thing you got in to it, now we see you for who you really are.

And if you can read you see that the post say the other mosque had no problem at all so it means 8 open Sunni mosque at the time . Hope you knew what that means . Also it was only that day that those two mosque so trounced after that those mosques continued their operation normally.

And you lied that there is no Sunni mosque in tehran while at worse situation there was 8 open mosque and it's from 2013 while in 2014 there was no such incidence.

And if you can prove then prove that we gave state funds to Jews for doing their religious practice .

I pointed out how ur own article was mentioning that the people were being prevented by the security forces from entering the Mosques. We are not talking about people being able to pray anywhere. Anywhere could be their house. We are specifically talking about the Mosques and ur own article and the member of parliament that you were talking about said they were being prevented from entering the Mosque. So it seems u just have a problem understanding, or simply u are twisting the facts to show it otherwise.

I didnt twist a single fact, rather u are the one that is purposefully ignoring the fact that that particular picture was from a movie, and not real. So that shows u how much u guys lie to further ur own agenda. And secondly I have seen more brutality being carried out by the regime, ur dear regime, from burying people alive to burning them alive, cutting their body parts to what not.

And if you can read you see that the post say the other mosque had no problem at all so it means 8 open Sunni mosque at the time . Hope you knew what that means . Also it was only that day that those two mosque so trounced after that those mosques continued their operation normally.

And you lied that there is no Sunni mosque in tehran while at worse situation there was 8 open mosque and it's from 2013 while in 2014 there was no such incidence.

And if you can prove then prove that we gave state funds to Jews for doing their religious practice .

In their letter, the Sunni MPs asked why no Sunni Muslims are appointed as ministers, provincial governors, ambassadors or to other high positions.

They also criticised the authorities for not allowing a mosque to be built in Tehran for the Sunni Muslim community. They said it was disgraceful for Iran's Islamic government that followers of Sunni Islam in the capital should go to foreign embassies for prayers.

The 18 MPs who represent Iran's Kurds, Baluchis and other Sunni Muslims, also said that the government should stop appointing Shia clerics to run religious institutions in Sunni areas.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran's Sunni MPs speak out

Not only does it mention that there are no operational mosques in Tehran for Sunnis but it also claims that Shia clerics are appointed to run Sunni institutes. And I am not making it up but rather its the Sunni MPS claiming it.

So stop lying and trying to pretend otherwise.

Then show us these thousands of pictures. PM us. I'll refute each and every one of them, since you'll probably send photoshopped pictures and/or pictures of Assad's crimes.

Oh you butthurt Iranians. Just quit it and leave Syria, we don't want you here, and we don't want you discussing our politics. If you stayed out of this mess we would see you as allies still, but good thing you got in to it, now we see you for who you really are.
They are still holding onto that picture of the woman with the cross in her mouth, where I clearly have put it with the name of the movie it came from. And still they will not believe.

I pointed out how ur own article was mentioning that the people were being prevented by the security forces from entering the Mosques. We are not talking about people being able to pray anywhere. Anywhere could be their house. We are specifically talking about the Mosques and ur own article and the member of parliament that you were talking about said they were being prevented from entering the Mosque. So it seems u just have a problem understanding, or simply u are twisting the facts to show it otherwise.

I didnt twist a single fact, rather u are the one that is purposefully ignoring the fact that that particular picture was from a movie, and not real. So that shows u how much u guys lie to further ur own agenda. And secondly I have seen more brutality being carried out by the regime, ur dear regime, from burying people alive to burning them alive, cutting their body parts to what not.

Not only does it mention that there are no operational mosques in Tehran for Sunnis but it also claims that Shia clerics are appointed to run Sunni institutes. And I am not making it up but rather its the Sunni MPS claiming it.

They are still holding onto that picture of the woman with the cross in her mouth, where I clearly have put it with the name of the movie it came from. And still they will not believe.

Search these farsi phrases in Google:

به صلیب کشیدن دختر مسیحی در سوریه
(Crucifixion of syrian christian girl)
به صلیب کشیدن در سوریه
(Crucifixion in syria)
جنایات ارتش آزاد سوریه
(Free syrian army crimes)

All of these is done by FSA (so called moderates) animals Not SAA.

Search these farsi phrases in Google:

به صلیب کشیدن دختر مسیحی در سوریه
(Crucifixion of syrian christian girl)
به صلیب کشیدن در سوریه
(Crucifixion in syria)
جنایات ارتش آزاد سوریه

All of these is done by FSA (so called moderates) animals Not SAA.
I guess being stupid does really have it preps. The crusifix girl picture is from a movie, are u that stupid that u cant even understand.

And while u are at championing google also google criimes of FSA against syrians.

And how to get a brain that works,

And how to tackle mullah bs.

As u have a problem picking out realitiy from mullah fiction let me help u.

An image of a slain woman with a cross in her mouth purportedly taken in Syria has been exposed as a hoax, with commentators pointing out the picture was taken from a Canadian horror film.

The image, which has been circulating widely on social media, was been linked to alleged violence in the predominantly Christian Armenian town of Kessab.

Yet media observers have exposed the picture as a fake, with the still apparently taken from the 2005 horror movie “
Inner Depravity.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...e-image-used-in-Syria-s-Kessab-war-hoax-.html

And as u will claim it to be false google the name of that movie, and find that picture.

I guess being stupid does really have it preps. The crusifix girl picture is from a movie, are u that stupid that u cant even understand.

And while u are at championing google also google criimes of FSA against syrians.

And how to get a brain that works,

And how to tackle mullah bs.

As u have a problem picking out realitiy from mullah fiction let me help u.

An image of a slain woman with a cross in her mouth purportedly taken in Syria has been exposed as a hoax, with commentators pointing out the picture was taken from a Canadian horror film.

The image, which has been circulating widely on social media, was been linked to alleged violence in the predominantly Christian Armenian town of Kessab.

Yet media observers have exposed the picture as a fake, with the still apparently taken from the 2005 horror movie “
Inner Depravity.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...e-image-used-in-Syria-s-Kessab-war-hoax-.html

And as u will claim it to be false google the name of that movie, and find that picture.
Are all of these pictures about FSA crimes mulla bs???

به صلیب کشیدن در سوریه
(Crucifixion in syria)

جنایات ارتش آزاد سوریه

Appointing Shia cleric to Sunni mosque ?I like it if you can point me to this shia clerics that run Sunni mosques in tehran.
And you twisted all the facts when you said that there is no Sunni mosques in tehran or then claiming there is no operating mosques here as at worst of the time which was 2013 there was at least 8 active mosque.

Appointing Shia cleric to Sunni mosque ?I like it if you can point me to this shia clerics that run Sunni mosques in tehran.
And you twisted all the facts when you said that there is no Sunni mosques in tehran or then claiming there is no operating mosques here as at worst of the time which was 2013 there was at least 8 active mosque.

میشه به من یه کمکی بکنی که به این احمق اصلان بفهمونم اون عکسایی که عبارتشنو برای سرچ تو گوگل قرار دادم توسط ارتش آزاد سوریه انجام شده؟

Mate will you give me a help to prove FSA animals crimes? I have already put the phrases that they have to search in google.

Back
Top Bottom