What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

In the Meanwhile:

F33125F6-AEDD-49DB-A981-191DDAF64687.jpeg

4A905B69-4CD6-4B48-B517-89A862064916.jpeg

198C26D7-1690-4B12-B768-0C36A90F8885.jpeg

133E25FE-50D2-41CF-B17D-869F0CB24C00.jpeg

https://ifamericaknew.org/

In 30 years of Intifadas were were killed 10 thousand Palestinians.
In 8 years of Syrian revolt Khamenai mercenaries slaughtered half million people, expelled 12 million, over 1 million died as result of Khamenai scorched earth policies.

The only crime of Syrians was that they refused to bow to Assad pagan statues.

Wrong title of the thread.
Moderators of defence.pk are trying to give wrong impression, that Syrian destruction and crimes are a result of civil war.
It was most certainly a foreign imposed sectarian war, lead by Iran and Pakistani /Afghan slaves of IRGC.

Iran regime played ‘a major role in destabilising Syria’
Iran has contributed to destabilising Syria by providing long-term support to bring militias from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, and to mobilise them in Syria to fight
What a shame for Pakistan that Arabs recognize us as baby killers

I wonder how those Hizbis of Pakistani origin behave when they see an Arab.
I remember the propaganda from certain quarters, at the time of IMCTC formation.

Last edited:
Wrong title of the thread.
Moderators of defence.pk are trying to give wrong impression, that Syrian destruction and crimes are a result of civil war.
It was most certainly a foreign imposed sectarian war, lead by Iran and Pakistani /Afghan slaves of IRGC.

Iran regime played ‘a major role in destabilising Syria’
Iran has contributed to destabilising Syria by providing long-term support to bring militias from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, and to mobilise them in Syria to fight
What a shame for Pakistan that Arabs recognize us as baby killers

I wonder how those Hizbis of Pakistani origin behave when they see a Arab.
You mean Al-Qaeda, ISIL, Al-Nusra, Tahri Al-Sham, and....?

You hold a donkey brain.. And sorry for insulting donkeys.

Last edited:
You mean Al-Qaeda, ISIL, Al-Nusra, Tahri Al-Sham, and....?

You hold a donkey brain.. And sorry for insulting donkeys.
He said nothing wrong about Iran. Iran has a led a campaign of murder and rape against Sunnis throughout the middle east through it's allies, terrorist militias and armed forces.

He doesn't have a donkey brain, you're just resorting to insults because you can't argue against his post.

Iran has recently openly picked a fight with Pakistan too, I assure that you won't find us as easy to take out like you have done with sunnis in Syria.

Bahrain source man . great the people who hate Iran blame Iran .

Strange even here we say tht this is a civil war.
Maybe Westerns are paid by Iranians.

Man it is sad some people are such stuborn by their hatred.

Iran is involved clearly but the war is not because of Iran . it is because of Asad, and the xtremist groups who replace the good guys the good rebels; the saudi , qatar and gulf countries sponsored the bad guys. Iran helped a dictator
but even them they did less than Russians

still strange i see people obsessed wiht Iran not Russia .
damned guys you are terribly high on being a high level of hatred and being not honest

you call yourself muslims? you are fake ones. you insult Islam every day with your cheat.

Bahrain source man . great the people who hate Iran blame Iran .

Strange even here we say tht this is a civil war.
Maybe Westerns are paid by Iranians.

Man it is sad some people are such stuborn by their hatred.

Iran is involved clearly but the war is not because of Iran . it is because of Asad, and the xtremist groups who replace the good guys the good rebels; the saudi , qatar and gulf countries sponsored the bad guys. Iran helped a dictator
but even them they did less than Russians

still strange i see people obsessed wiht Iran not Russia .
damned guys you are terribly high on being a high level of hatred and being not honest

you call yourself muslims? you are fake ones. you insult Islam every day with your cheat.

Dude tell me where does Yemenis live? In larger middleast.
I can take their word more than anyone else.
BTW, i have personally interviewed Yemenis working in middleast.

I don't knew about the first part but about the population OK in 60 year I show the population growth of the area as you did the same
As u can see, despite two Intifadas, two waves of suicide terror, despite thousands of rockets launched at Israel's cities... Palestinian population was steadily growing.

On the other hand Syrians who only asked for freedom and dignity were mercilessly slaughtered by your sadistic regime.

Capture4324693.jpg

On the other hand Syrians who only asked for freedom and dignity were mercilessly slaughtered by your sadistic regime.
As you can see you are comparing apple and orange and the funny part is that you think we cant see what you are doing .
in those times you mentioned the war was at most 2-3 month , in Syria the cannibals put the country in the state of civil war . in several year we can look at the charts and see how shallow your argument was

by the way syrian Civil war started in March 2011 but your chart show Syria population began declining from 2010 , I suggest you look for another reason for that. maybe biological warfare by one westernly enemy country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom