What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

info on the 5th corps who will end the wahhabi revolution
5th 6th 7th 8th each one of assad's dog will die a horrible death. without air support we both know how dedicated and trained these forces are. Daesh can pet them for fun if it wasn't for Assad and Khameini cock sucking of Putin for airstrikes.

Grank army Fagot / Konkurs launcher in northern Hama province

C-iqg_OU0AAskVW.jpg

Last edited:
5th 6th 7th 8th each one of assad's dog will die a horrible death. without air support we both know how dedicated and trained these forces are. Daesh can pet them for fun if it wasn't for Assad and Khameini cock sucking of Putin for airstrikes.
last time i checked the rebels were dying like dogs, not even given burials, the coward saudi king cant even offer refuge to these men and their family. Being used and tossed aside like toilet paper all for saudi money which is worthless whilst qatari and saudi royal live the life of luxury. Best of all the rebels can't even say single bad thing to their financial backers for how they've been treated like garbage for the fear of losing their blood money. That's a true dogs death, buddy. Wahhabis are losing on all fronts and have little man power, i can understand why you are so salty 8-)

Last edited:
11:01
Around 15 Black Sea Fleet ships operate in Russian Navy taskforce in Mediterranean since December

last time i checked the rebels were dying like dogs, not even given burials, the coward saudi king cant even offer refuge to these men and their family. Being used and tossed aside like toilet paper all for saudi money which is worthless whilst qatari and saudi royal live the life of luxury. Best of all the rebels can't even say single bad thing to their financial backers for how they've been treated like garbage for the fear of losing their blood money. That's a true dogs death, buddy. Wahhabis are losing on all fronts and have little man power, i can understand why you are so salty 8-)

But you cant change the fact that without air support your forces are shit. and you are mistaken here is no shortafe of man power against Asshead and co. There are millions upon millions of Mujahideens ready to sacrifice their life for Allah. You just need to come out like men not sneaky bastards. Stop doing Taqiyya I know its in ur religion but men dont do that.

902626-844565073.jpg

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1092096/world

ISTANBUL: A convoy of Turkish military vehicles has relocated to a base near the Syrian border as tensions with US-backed Kurdish militants escalate.

Footage shot Friday night shows armored vehicles and personnel carriers on the road. Private Ihlas news agency reports they were moved to Sanliurfa province from Kilis in the west with the completion of Turkey’s cross-border operation in Syria and may be used against Syrian Kurdish militants or YPG “if needed.”

Tension between Turkey and the YPG has been rising. Turkey conducted airstrikes against the group in Syria and Iraq on Tuesday, prompting clashes. Ankara sees the group as a terror organization.

The escalation led to US patrols along the border in Syria.

But you cant change the fact that without air support your forces are shit. and you are mistaken here is no shortafe of man power against Asshead and co. There are millions upon millions of Mujahideens ready to sacrifice their life for Allah. You just need to come out like men not sneaky bastards. Stop doing Taqiyya I know its in ur religion but men dont do that.
not my forces, i enjoy them killing wahhabi slaves of zionist and america 8-). Russia reduced its presence, i remember the gulfies cheering over that ! Poorly trained rebels fighting for money and gulfie royal interests was never going to win the war, your brethren needed intervention but your royals had other plans and assumed that USA would do it for them. Millions and millions get real, where are they gonna come from? Where were they for Palestine? Are you packing your bags for syria, buddy? Aleppo fell because half terrorists went to fight kurds for higher pay and now are killing each other for power and not for Allah. These mujahideen happen to be al qaeda :what: and they are dying a dogs death indeed and you can thank the saudi king on my behalf for that. Lol that paranoid sectarian rant shows the volatile nature of a wahhabi. Still waiting for your kings men march into syria, after all this is a cause for Allah :omghaha:

Last edited:
thumbs_b_c_0ca823c250176d8da0e86a27055d2a0f.jpg

Eleven PKK/PYD terrorists were killed by Turkish artillery after a mortar attack on a southern border post, the military said Friday.

The army post in Ceylanpinar, Sanliurfa province, was targeted by mortar fire from Syria late Thursday, the Turkish General Staff said in a statement.

No soldiers were killed or wounded in the mortar attack.

The statement said Turkey responded with a heavy artillery bombardment that killed a three-man PKK/PYD mortar team as well as eight terrorists manning a vehicle-fixed heavy machine gun.

In a separate incident Thursday afternoon, a frontier post at Akcakale, around 80 kilometers (50 miles) east of Ceylanpinar, was attacked from Syria.

The military said seven PKK/PYD members were killed in response by Turkish artillery. A heavy machine gun was also captured, the statement added. Again, there were no Turkish casualties.

The PKK/PYD is the Syrian offshoot of the PKK, which is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU.

Since the PKK launched its terror campaign in 1984, an estimated 40,000 people have been killed in Turkey in related violence.

Following a fragile cease-fire, the group resumed fighting in July 2015, since when it has been responsible for the deaths of approximately 1,200 security personnel and civilians, according to an official tally.

Back
Top Bottom