What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

See... again and again... you are puttig YOUR words into my mouth...
Shall I re-do it again??
Ok
An Election who is Fair and square ( TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE) done by a State... THEN the outcome of it ( meaning the result done by their OWN CITIZENS) should be accepted even IF IT'S IBLISS himself who won it... Understood? if it's fair, then the outcome and consequences are the ppl problem.

So... If tomorrow an election is held FAIR AND SQUARE with ALL SYRIANS, no exception give ASSad as a winner, then so be it. I may be against it, but it's their choice that's Demos. Period
Same goes for Muslim brotherhood or whatever you want to call them, bc for ME REBELS are not that. They are mostly moderate, simple Syrians who choosed to fight against tyranny.Period

Last thing for Erdo, TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE, this referundum is the TURKISH choice. But in the End even it's the" NO" won w2 days back... the situation is the same, you have a Country cut in 2.
AND Erdogan/AKP election to access to power was done few yaers back WITH NO PROBLEMS neither FRAUD and that was acknowledge by BOTH OPPOSITIONS!
The fraud thingy has started with the 2 LAST REFERUNDUM NOT ELECTIONS.

In the End Turkey is not Syria, they have a pop with an education of Demos, with counterpower and so on. If 60%+ of the pop want Erdo out... at least it will not be a Syria 2.0 ( I hope, but to this day we can't say for sure, so no jumping on the "IF" )

Ps: only few in Turkey says it's a fraud. EU/US and so on said their congrats...
See, you're cherry picking.

Neither country has free and fair elections. And the recent referendum in Turkey was condemned by international observers by the way.

All I'm saying is that a little bit of consistency would be nice. Plus it'll make your arguments look more credible.

You can't condemn fake elections in one place and then turn a blind eye to fake elections in another place.

Just saying.

By the way, you even refuse to recognize that 14-15 million Syrians are currently living under Assad rule whereas only 1 million are living under "rebel" rule.

That says everything we need to know about which side the majority of Syrians are with.

Not in Tunisia...
Yeah thanks to the fact that Tunisia is geographically lucky and isn't situated close to countries like Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia, all 3 of which are interested in hegemonizing their neighbors.

Read the works of Robert D Kaplan.

See, you're cherry picking.

Neither country has free and fair elections. And the recent referendum in Turkey was condemned by international observers by the way.

All I'm saying is that a little bit of consistency would be nice. Plus it'll make your arguments look more credible.

You can't condemn fake elections in one place and then turn a blind eye to fake elections in another place.

Just saying.

By the way, you even refuse to recognize that 14-15 million Syrians are currently living under Assad rule whereas only 1 million are living under "rebel" rule.

That says everything we need to know about which side the majority of Syrians are with.

Yeah thanks to the fact that Tunisia is geographically lucky and isn't situated close to countries like Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia, all 3 of which are interested in hegemonizing their neighbors.

Read the works of Robert D Kaplan.

lol... here for you something, hope you good in Math :)

There is around 20Mil syrians in 2011
400K death
6Mil refugees OUTSIDE syria
Around 1Mil in ISIS areas
Around 2.5-3Mil in SDF/Kurds areas

= 20Mil - 400K - 9-9.5Mil = 10Mil ( in ASSad + Rebels area)

Enjoy :)

Best solution is destroy Islamist nut job then Assad can step down and Syria can have free elections.

Best solution is destroy Islamist nut job then Assad can step down and Syria can have free elections.

Assad had that chance back in 2011-2012 but chosed otherwise... he chosed bullets and repression... till Khawarji appeared on the battlefield... and yet to this Day 95% of airstrike/bombarment are done in Rebels area and not against ISIS... they even stopped to fight ISIS to send reinfocment to Hama...

In the ASSad don't want to step down. and why would he? when RU and IRAn use their power and jihadi militia like Hezbolla and iraqi militia to fight for him?

lol... here for you something, hope you good in Math :)

There is around 20Mil syrians in 2011
400K death
6Mil refugees OUTSIDE syria
Around 1Mil in ISIS areas
Around 2.5-3Mil in SDF/Kurds areas

= 20Mil - 400K - 9-9.5Mil = 10Mil ( in ASSad + Rebels area)

Enjoy :)
Unfortunately for you these numbers are false.

There are 14 million Syrians living under Assad rule. I provided you a credible link with the population figures many weeks ago. It was an internationally recognized source. Or did you forget?

what about the Saudis, they fund the "rebels" and claim to be well wishers of the Syrian people.

yet not a single Syrian refugee wants to go to Saudia, or is is that the Saudis don't want to take them in and are not quite the friends they are pretending to be ?

wiki says "it only offers resettlement for asylum-seekers whose families already reside in Saudi Arabia"

how convenient.

but they'll build 500 wahhabi mosques in Germany.

and buy al qaeda millions of $ worth of weapons to destroy a secular regime to replace it with an islamo-fascist one, just what we need, another jihad factory.

saudi, qatar, turkey, israel and nato are hell best on destroying that country, what a shitfest, someone should nuke a few of them out of existence.
The Gulf states will never truly accept Syrian refugees.

I still remember that Kuwaiti "analyst" on Al-Arabiya who said the Syrians were culturally different from the Gulfians and should, therefore, not come here lol.

Yeah the war was never really about those poor Syrian people. It was all about power.

Unfortunately for you these numbers are false.

There are 14 million Syrians living under Assad rule. I provided you a credible link with the population figures many weeks ago. It was an internationally recognized source. Or did you forget?

Lol yeah and I proved you that he HAD no source, since he was "THE" one whodid the graph... :)
Look just check UNHCR... I think they are quitly more reliable than him ...

Look as a grown woman as you are... you cans earch for yourself... and add or take out few figures with official dats from UN... just by taking out the number of Refugees OUTSIDE Syria + the death + those under SDF you dont have 14Mil... :)

As for Assad killing 400 k, I don't buy that at all. We are great at manipulation of media. Assad has lost at least 100 k in regular troops alone. Then his militias and all the civilians killed by rebels should be close to another 60 or 70 thousands. Either way this foolish war needs to stop.

Lol yeah and I proved you that he HAD no source, since he was "THE" one whodid the graph... :)
Look just check UNHCR... I think they are quitly more reliable than him ...

Look as a grown woman as you are... you cans earch for yourself... and add or take out few figures with official dats from UN... just by taking out the number of Refugees OUTSIDE Syria + the death + those under SDF you dont have 14Mil... :)
OMG, really? Now you're distorting history lol.

You asked me where the numbers from the graph came from, and I provided you a link that had detailed population stats of all towns, cities and villages in Syria from 2016.

*Facepalm*

OMG, really? Now you're distorting history lol.

You asked me where the numbers from the graph came from, and I provided you a link that had detailed population stats of all towns, cities and villages in Syria from 2016.

*Facepalm*

Yeah if you wish...
Whatever... you are right. Assad have more po in his territories... he has the top 5 biggest city under him.. like Aleppo... And yet ppl of aleppo choosed to go to rebels area via buses... same for those enclaves who went to North Syria and so on... and those 6Mil refugees who flew Syria was bc of Rebels and their psycho discoball... and they are speak against ASSad in EU, by mistake I think or they get paid for...

Anyway.
Assad is Good and Rebels are bad.
Happy?

The Gulf states will never truly accept Syrian refugees.

I still remember that Kuwaiti "analyst" on Al-Arabiya who said the Syrians were culturally different from the Gulfians and should, therefore, not come here lol.

Yeah the war was never really about those poor Syrian people. It was all about power.

Yes, expect for that single individual (irrelevant too who is not speaking on the behalf of all Kuwaitis let alone all other Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula) from small Kuwait not being an authority of anything in this regard.

Not only that the idiot faced a huge backlash for such comments among locals.

Nor does it change the fact that KSA hosts the largest number of Syrian refugees in the world after Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey and Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia

Now we should ask that retarded Indian (with 20 banned users) how many Syrian refugees his beloved Mullah theocracy Iran has taken? The answer is zero. Not that any Syrians would want to live there, lol.

Yeah if you wish...
Whatever... you are right. Assad have more po in his territories... he has the top 5 biggest city under him.. like Aleppo... And yet ppl of aleppo choosed to go to rebels area via buses... same for those enclaves who went to North Syria and so on... and those 6Mil refugees who flew Syria was bc of Rebels and their psycho discoball... and they are speak against ASSad in EU, by mistake I think or they get paid for...

Anyway.
Assad is Good and Rebels are bad.
Happy?
They're both bad. That's the point I've been trying to make to you for the last hour or two lol.

You're simply gonna have an Islamic dictator replace a secular dictator in Syria.

Syria will never be like Tunisia. It'll never be a liberal Western-style democracy. It'll continue to be ruled by dictators until it breaks up like Iraq.

They're both bad. That's the point I've been trying to make to you for the last hour or two lol.

You're simply gonna have an Islamic dictator replace a secular dictator in Syria.

Syria will never be like Tunisia. It'll never be a liberal Western-style democracy. It'll continue to be ruled by dictators until it breaks up like Iraq.

Well if that the price to get ppl with some sort of peace and liberty without a butcher in the sky, then f*ck off Syria limits and make it into a 100 states...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom