What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well to this day it's your SAA/ASSad friends who killed almost 400K ppl..; Whatever you want to believe... one is still killing ppl by hundreds each day... while the other not :) whatever it's a Muslim brotherhood or a simple Rebel... :)

Even all mighty Ibliss son "ISIS" can't do what assad as done in hundreds year... :)

Cheer a butcher .. it's your choice... it's just show us what you really are... :)
I'd take your virtue signalling a lot more seriously if it hadn't been for the fact that you worship Islamist butchers such as Erdogan who are just as guilty of war crimes and human rights violations as Assad lol.

I'd take your virtue signalling a lot more seriously if it hadn't been for the fact that you worship Islamist butchers such as Erdogan who are just as guilty of war crimes and human rights violations as Assad lol.

Here it's syria and ASSad no Erdo...
But I see fact as it is...
One is a genocidal maniac butcher with 400k death on his hand while the other part who are rebels who don't kill for their pleasure ( btw HTS is seeing the US in Qatar next week :) , yep this Islamist as you may to call them)

In the End, you are as guilty as him. Period. Just accept it and move on.

For someone who love Demos & Meritos... you statement and commitment for someone who stripped that to 400k ppl.. is somthing to be ashamed of... I feel pity for you.

Here it's syria and ASSad no Erdo...
But I see fact as it is...
One is a genocidal maniac butcher with 400k death on his hand while the other part who are rebels who don't kill for their pleasure ( btw HTS is seeing the US in Qatar next week :) , yep this Islamist as you may to call them)

In the End, you are as guilty as him. Period. Just accept it and move on.
I never realized I was as guilty as a leader of another country lmao. Is that part of your doctrine of takfirism that justifies the killing of innocent civilians? It's easy to justify killing civilians when you can simply accuse them of being as guilty as dictators with whom they have no personal ties.

How pathetic.

Look, I realize you're upset that your Wahhabi friends in Syria are getting liquidated, but that's not my problem.

And did you just try to make the Al-Qaeda group HTS look good just because they're going to have a meeting with Qatari and US officials next week? Al-Qaeda leaders also had meetings with US officials in Baku, Azerbaijan back in the 1990s. That doesn't change the fact that they're Islamist lunatics lmao.

Dear oh dear.

The fact is, you don't really care about Assad being a butcher or a dictator. Deep down, you just want Assad replaced by an Islamist, even if that Islamist was equally barbaric and ruthless.

Please use your virtue signalling on others. You can't use the democracy card to justify your stance anymore since you clearly don't care about democracy or human rights considering your pro-Erdogan views lol.

I never realized I was as guilty as a leader of another country lmao. Is that part of your doctrine of takfirism that justifies the killing of innocent civilians? It's easy to justify killing civilians when you can simply accuse them of being as guilty as dictators with whom they have no personal ties.

How pathetic.

Look, I realize you're upset that your Wahhabi friends in Syria are getting liquidated, but that's not my problem.

And did you just try to make the Al-Qaeda group HTS look good just because they're going to have a meeting with Qatari and US officials next week? Al-Qaeda leaders also had meetings with US officials in Baku, Azerbaijan back in the 1990s. That doesn't change the fact that they're Islamist lunatics lmao.

Dear oh dear.

The fact is, you don't really care about Assad being a butcher or a dictator. Deep down, you just want Assad replaced by an Islamist, even if that Islamist was equally barbaric and ruthless.

Please use your virtue signalling on others. You can't use the democracy card to justify your stance anymore since you clearly don't care about democracy or human rights considering your pro-Erdogan views lol.

Well what you accuse me of... you are just doing the same...

In the End if you support ASSad and his wrongdoing, then in my logic you share some common ideology and therefore share his mistakes... since if ASSad is still alive today it's bc ppl still support him, whatever it's civilians or States...

So let's be clear here, bf you jump on your horses.
I don't give a slighty f*ck to any Khawarji around the globe, whoever they are and on whatever sect they from. Understood? or shall I put it deeper in your mind?

Rebels in MAJORITY WAS/ARE and WILL be moderates SYRIANS who are fighting against a Butcher (400k Death) named ASSad and his Clan.

So Yes I will cheer them and only them for fight and destroy him. As for with what will ASSad be replaced by, I don't Really care, bc it will be the CHOICE of syrians. And since you are eager to HEAR THAT, as for TURKEY..; the TUrkish ppl WILL choose WHOEVER they want and what happen to them WILL BE at their own Consequences. Somthing Syrians NEVERRRRRR Choosed since Hafez empowerment. UNDERSTOOD!!

Last Thing What I Want and Believe is too me to Enjoy.. so please refrain to impose an ideology I NEVER cheered for.

I believe in Demos. I believe in PPL choice ( whatever it is, WHEN THEY CAN CHOOSE IT!) .
AND I will not cheer neither help neither support anykind of lowlife the moment he CHOOSED to kill for his own Benefit. Period

Well what you accuse me of... you are just doing the same...
No, actually I'm not. Unlike you, I support no side in this war. I don't hypocritically support one dictator and virtue signal against other dictators like what you're doing.

In the End if you support ASSad and his wrongdoing, then in my logic you share some common ideology and therefore share his mistakes... since if ASSad is still alive today it's bc ppl still support him, whatever it's civilians or States...
You said I was as guilty as Assad because I supposedly supported him ROFLMAO.

First of all, I don't support Assad. I don't support any side in this war.

But let's suppose I did. That still does not make me as guilty as Assad. What are you smoking? This is the definition of takfirism LMAO.

When you accuse innocent civilians who've never harmed anyone of being as guilty as a brutal dictator, then you're indirectly saying that these civilians are fair game and should be treated just like the dictator. In other words, you're justifying violence against innocent civilians whenever you accuse them of being as guilty as actual war criminals.

That's takfirism 100%. No wonder Tunisia has many Daeshbags.

So Yes I will cheer them and only them for fight and destroy him. As for with what will ASSad be replaced by, I don't Really care, bc it will be the CHOICE of syrians. And since you are eager to HEAR THAT, as for TURKEY..; the TUrkish ppl WILL choose WHOEVER they want and what happen to them WILL BE at their own Consequences. Somthing Syrians NEVERRRRRR Choosed since Hafez empowerment. UNDERSTOOD!!
This is where your hypocrisy shows.

No international body recognizes the recent voting in Turkey, so the elections and referendums in Turkey right now are really no different from their Syrian counterparts. If you're willing to argue that the majority of Turks chose Erdogan as their leader in spite of all the rigging claims and international criticism, then how come you're not willing to recognize Assad as the chosen leader of the Syrian people, considering he was also voted by the majority of Syrians in equally controversial circumstances?

See, that's why I don't accept virtue signalling from you. You don't really give a damn about the will of the people. You want it your way, i.e. the Islamist fanatic way.

No, actually I'm not. Unlike you, I support no side in this war. I don't hypocritically support one dictator and virtue signal against other dictators like what you're doing.

You said I was as guilty as Assad because I supposedly supported him ROFLMAO.

First of all, I don't support Assad. I don't support any side in this war.

But let's suppose I did. That still does not make me as guilty as Assad. What are you smoking? This is the definition of takfirism LMAO.

When you accuse innocent civilians who've never harmed anyone of being as guilty as a brutal dictator, then you're indirectly saying that these civilians are fair game and should be treated just like the dictator. In other words, you're justifying violence against innocent civilians whenever you accuse them of being as guilty as actual war criminals.

That's takfirism 100%. No wonder Tunisia has many Daeshbags.

This is where your hypocrisy shows.

No international body recognizes the recent voting in Turkey, so the elections and referendums in Turkey right now are really no different from their Syrian counterparts. If you're willing to argue that the majority of Turks chose Erdogan as their leader in spite of all the rigging claims and international criticism, then how come you're not willing to recognize Assad as the chosen leader of the Syrian people, considering he was also voted by the majority of Syrians in equally controversial circumstances?

See, that's why I don't accept virtue signalling from you. You don't really give a damn about the will of the people. You want it your way, i.e. the Islamist fanatic way.

If you wish :)
As for your little Tunisia attack... Remember one Thing. We fought against Dictator like your beloved "secularist hero" Mister Assad and We won. :)

And I am proud of That.

Last little Thing... I'm lovin it :)

Death to all Dictators and Oppressors Whoever they are and Whatever "Beautiful" ideology they may sing with... :)

If you wish :)
As for your little Tunisia attack... Remember one Thing. We fought against Dictator like your beloved "secularist hero" Mister Assad and We won. :)

And I am proud of That.

Last little Thing... I'm lovin it :)
You've seen enough of my posts to know that I admire Tunisian democracy, so don't pretend that this is something that I'm going to be upset about.

Sadly, Syria was never going to be like Tunisia. Syria was almost always going to end up becoming a vassal state of a neighboring regional power.

You've seen enough of my posts to know that I admire Tunisian democracy, so don't pretend that this is something that I'm going to be upset about.

Sadly, Syria was never going to be like Tunisia. Syria was almost always going to end up becoming a vassal state of a neighboring regional power.

Syria is what it is today... bc A madman choosed to take arms agaisnt his own citizens to stay in power... instead of playing it smart and put someone else as a puppet.

The conclusion is the same... Dogs don't do cats. His bloodline is a sick one. Period
And therefore should be eradicated.

Syria is what it is today... bc A madman choosed to take arms agaisnt his own citizens to stay in power... instead of playing it smart and put someone else as a puppet.

The conclusion is the same... Dogs don't do cats. His bloodline is a sick one. Period
And therefore should be eradicated.
Yeah but if we use the same twisted logic that you apply to your beloved Erdogan, then Assad isn't really a dictator because he was elected by the majority of voting-age Syrians.

Yeah but if we use the same twisted logic that you apply to your beloved Erdogan, then Assad isn't really a dictator because he was elected by the majority of voting-age Syrians.

ASSad neither his father were elected... Never...
or maybe you still beleive the 95%-99% mark... I rly hope not... I rly hope not... Pls tell me you don't... bc if you do, YOU, then let's end it here. right now.

like his 2014 election with 85%... when 60% of Syria was either outside Syria or in rebel or ISIS territories

ASSad neither his father were elected... Never...
or maybe you still beleive the 95%-99% mark... I rly hope not... I rly hope not... Pls tell me you don't... bc if you do, YOU, then let's end it here. right now.
No, I don't think his election in 2014 was free and fair.

That's the difference between me and you.

When a rigged election takes place in Syria that favors Assad, you don't recognize it.

But when the same thing happens in Turkey, you recognize it as the "will of the Turkish people" even though all international bodies say the election/referendum was a fraud.

That's the difference.

You resort to cherry picking because you have an Islamist agenda.

If a rigged election in Syria favors the Muslim Brotherhood, then you'll support it.

So, like I said, you shouldn't virtue signal unless you're willing to be consistent.

No, I don't think his election in 2014 was free and fair.

That's the difference between me and you.

When a rigged election takes place in Syria that favors Assad, you don't recognize it.

But when the same thing happens in Turkey, you recognize it as the "will of the Turkish people" even though all international bodies say the election/referendum was a fraud.

That's the difference.

You resort to cherry picking because you have an Islamist agenda.

If a rigged election in Syria favors the Muslim Brotherhood, then you'll support it.

So, like I said, you shouldn't virtue signal unless you're willing to be consistent.

See... again and again... you are puttig YOUR words into my mouth...
Shall I re-do it again??
Ok
An Election who is Fair and square ( TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE) done by a State... THEN the outcome of it ( meaning the result done by their OWN CITIZENS) should be accepted even IF IT'S IBLISS himself who won it... Understood? if it's fair, then the outcome and consequences are the ppl problem.

So... If tomorrow an election is held FAIR AND SQUARE with ALL SYRIANS, no exception give ASSad as a winner, then so be it. I may be against it, but it's their choice that's Demos. Period
Same goes for Muslim brotherhood or whatever you want to call them, bc for ME REBELS are not that. They are mostly moderate, simple Syrians who choosed to fight against tyranny.Period

Last thing for Erdo, TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE, this referundum is the TURKISH choice. But in the End even it's the" NO" won w2 days back... the situation is the same, you have a Country cut in 2.
AND Erdogan/AKP election to access to power was done few yaers back WITH NO PROBLEMS neither FRAUD and that was acknowledge by BOTH OPPOSITIONS!
The fraud thingy has started with the 2 LAST REFERUNDUM NOT ELECTIONS.

In the End Turkey is not Syria, they have a pop with an education of Demos, with counterpower and so on. If 60%+ of the pop want Erdo out... at least it will not be a Syria 2.0 ( I hope, but to this day we can't say for sure, so no jumping on the "IF" )

Ps: only few in Turkey says it's a fraud. EU/US and so on said their congrats...

See... again and again... you are puttig YOUR words into my mouth...
Shall I re-do it again??
Ok
An Election who is Fair and square ( TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE) done by a State... THEN the outcome of it ( meaning the result done by their OWN CITIZENS) should be accepted even IF IT'S IBLISS himself who won it... Understood? if it's fair, then the outcome and consequences are the ppl problem.

So... If tomorrow an election is held FAIR AND SQUARE with ALL SYRIANS, no exception give ASSad as a winner, then so be it. I may be against it, but it's their choice that's Demos. Period
Same goes for Muslim brotherhood or whatever you want to call them, bc for ME REBELS are not that. They are mostly moderate, simple Syrians who choosed to fight against tyranny.Period

Last thing for Erdo, TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE, this referundum is the TURKISH choice. But in the End even it's the" NO" won w2 days back... the situation is the same, you have a Country cut in 2.
AND Erdogan/AKP election to access to power was done few yaers back WITH NO PROBLEMS neither FRAUD and that was acknowledge by BOTH OPPOSITIONS!
The fraud thingy has started with the 2 LAST REFERUNDUM NOT ELECTIONS.

In the End Turkey is not Syria, they have a pop with an education of Demos, with counterpower and so on. If 60%+ of the pop want Erdo out... at least it will not be a Syria 2.0 ( I hope, but to this day we can't say for sure, so no jumping on the "IF" )

Ps: only few in Turkey says it's a fraud. EU/US and so on said their congrats...

In the ME there are only absolute monarchies or dictator presidents. Nothing else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom