What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Aleppo didn't want to join the 'devolution', so backward terrorists tried to impose it on Aleppo residents. Now that there is no filth in Aleppo anymore, the city may breath again, after 4 years of seeing death and destruction.

All these people were slaughtered and expelled by Khamenai thugs.

How long Khamenai thugs will occupy Aleppo? - Not too long.

All these people were slaughtered and expelled by Khamenai thugs.

How long Khamenai thugs will occupy Aleppo? - Not too long.

How many were they overall? 5000? 10,000? Nearly 3 million people lived in Aleppo before terrorists entered the city.

To me and many others here, the confessions of this 'FSA' general are much more valuable than your words. So relax.

How many were they overall? 5000? 10,000? Nearly 3 million people lived in Aleppo before terrorists entered the city.

To me and many others here, the confessions of this 'FSA' general are much more valuable than your words. So relax.
Much more than fought for Assad. You should also remember, that protesting Assad requires basketball size balls of steel. Its one of the most cruel and sadistic regimes that ever existed.

Dont worry, I am very relaxed, I am just curious how many billions are u going to throw in Assad before he loses Aleppo completely.

Much more than fought for Assad. You should also remember, that protesting Assad requires basketball size balls of steel. Its one of the most cruel and sadistic regimes that ever existed.

Dont worry, I am very relaxed, I am just curious how many billions are u going to throw in Assad before he loses Aleppo completely.

No need to worry about us, and Aleppo won't be lost, not until another 10,000 terrorists are killed.

No need to worry about us, and Aleppo won't be lost, not until another 10,000 terrorists are killed.
You already killed over million Syrians which u call "terrorists" and expelled over 11 million. Still you barely control third of Syria. Every month of inbred Assad costs u about billion dollars.

You already killed over million Syrians which u call "terrorists" and expelled over 11 million. Still you barely control third of Syria. Every month of inbred Assad costs u about billion dollars.
if I was a isreali I would never use word refugees human right considering millions of innocent palestinans made refugees in their own country by Isrealis forces

You are wrong, we didn't kill a million Syrians, we killed 20 million, get your numbers right.

You are wrong, we didn't kill a million Syrians, we killed 20 million, get your numbers right.
Demographic loss of Syria as result of "Assad or Syria will burn" policies is about 1.3 mln. U think its funny, keep laughing.

Demographic loss of Syria as result of "Assad or Syria will burn" policies is about 1.3 mln. U think its funny, keep laughing.

crocodile_tears_tile_coaster.jpg

This is pure classic comedy coming from an Israeli.

The Russian military intervention in Syria has definitely negatively affected the Russian economy. Let's not pretend that this wasn't the case. The same goes for Saudi Arabia's intervention in Yemen and Turkey's recent intervention in Syria.
Syrian war hasn't affected Russia as Much because Russia planned and budgeted well. I could even argue that Russia is making its money back by increasing demand for Russian weapons due to their stellar performance.

US sanctions on Russia and oil price drop r main factors hurting Russia's economy.

Rumors of Egypt planning to send peacekeeping forces to Syria is very interesting. This could be a huge game changer.

Back
Top Bottom