What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Here is an interesting post in Reddit. Someone tried to find info on the SVBIEDs attacks, and see what nationality of the suicide bombers were.

Out of 11, he found the info from 9 out of them. Out of these 9, 2 were Syrians, rest were non-Syrians. 2 were Saudis, 2 were from Turkey, 2 from Egypt, and one from Central Asia.

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivi...els_svbieds_in_latest_offensive_number_names/

I was told they are peaceful local farmers with pitchforks. I'm so confused. it's ironic, those SVBIEDs are hundreds of times more powerful then the 250lb bombs Russia droppes and much more powerful then the 'barel' bombs that are occasionally used by Syria. Yet there is no outcry or condemnation from most wester countries that like to accuse Russian of war crimes.

On top of all of this, the moderate terrorists are firing chemical weapons into the city, grad rockets, and mortars. Again silence from the hypocritical western warmongers.

Here is one of those attacks, notice the size of the mushroom cloud, it continued to rise.

IMG_2670.JPG

I was told they are peaceful local farmers with pitchforks. I'm so confused. it's ironic, those SVBIEDs are hundreds of times more powerful then the 250lb bombs Russia droppes and much more powerful then the 'barel' bombs that are occasionally used by Syria. Yet there is no outcry or condemnation from most wester countries that like to accuse Russian of war crimes.

On top of all of this, the moderate terrorists are firing chemical weapons into the city, grad rockets, and mortars. Again silence from the hypocritical western warmongers.

Here is one of those attacks, notice the size of the mushroom cloud, it continued to rise.

View attachment 349584

I think we both got it wrong. It's not SVBIEDS, it's just farmers driving their cars (full of farming material) that just keep having car accidents on the way to their farmlands.

I think we both got it wrong. It's not SVBIEDS, it's just farmers driving their cars (full of farming material) that just keep having car accidents on the way to their farmlands.

Makes sence, but I'm still confused, how did Saudi Arabian, Turkish, and Egyptian farmers end up in Syria? Maybe our expert Israeli can educate us? In the mean time I have several hypothesis:

The farmers keep taking a wrong turn and coincidentally ending up in Aleppo.

Or:

Aleppo has fertile farming grounds.

Another mystery is why there is alway giant mushroom clouds after those car accidents. I suspect it could have something to do with those new pitchforks.

Last edited:
SVBIED is actually a guided weapon. Rebels use them against military targets, unlike Hezbie scum who used them against embassies full of civilians.

And Assad who randomly bombs all rebel held areas:

CqOloEiWIAALfHE.jpg

What do you think will happen to Aleppo in the next 2 weeks? I heard the ultimatum is over and Russia will start a fresh assault.

What do you think will happen to Aleppo in the next 2 weeks? I heard the ultimatum is over and they will start a fresh assault.
Nothing new. Same what they did for past 5 years: random bombs and sectarian iraqi afghan cannon fodder.

SVBIED is actually a guided weapon. Rebels use them against military targets, unlike Hezbie scum who used them against embassies full of civilians.

CqOloEiWIAALfHE.jpg
Hahahahahah

What do you think will happen to Aleppo in the next 2 weeks? I heard the ultimatum is over and Russia will start a fresh assault.

The moderate terrorists have failed to achieve anything in their futile attempts to break the seige. They captured some neighborhoods of al-Assad and that's it. All of their assaults have been repulsed. They are resorting to desperate SVBIED attacks and chemical attacks, there is now also in fighting between different moderate terrorist groups. Probably arguing about who is next in line to molest donkeys.

In the mean time thousands of Syrian reinforcements are coming to West Aleppo to aid the government and the Russian Air Force will also provide support which it has not done so in over a week.

The beginning of the end of the rebels unless saudis show up lol.

heavy hizbul casualties in 3000 block Aleppo area.

Fail to mention the terrorist losses are so bad different factions are pulling and gained nothing for all that lost men and armour. The elites were sent in and all dead. SAA are doing selfies with the dead bodies now
elites terrorist sent in a big push

but they fail and see the elite dead bodies https://twitter.com/Souria4Syrians

Aleppo is done for the terrorists and KSA is nowhere to be seen @United pray for hilary clinton :-)

Last edited:

CqOloEiWIAALfHE.jpg
Well I'm confused against which embassy Hezbollah used such attacks?

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...1-isis-targets-in-northern-syria_1946569.html
ANKARA: Turkey`s military hit 71 Islamic State targets in Syria over the last 24 hours, the army said on Saturday, intensifying strikes against the militant group, which has claimed responsibility for the latest bomb attack in southeast Turkey.

Five Islamic State fighters were killed in the strikes, as were five Turkey-backed rebels and one Turkish soldier, the army said in its statement.

It said coalition forces conducted five air strikes, killing another eight Islamic State militants.

Turkey is backing a group of Syrian Arabs and Turkmen in northern Syria in its Euphrates Shield operation, which has swept Islamic State from its southern border.

The Sunni hardline group has claimed responsibility for a car bomb in the southeastern Turkish city of Diyarbakir on Friday that killed nine people and wounded more than 100.

Reuters

First Published: Saturday, November 5, 2016 - 13:32

Back
Top Bottom