What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

^^^ orginLLY MANY KIDS IN gaza got strange skin diseases due to genetic wepaons test i will prove it later since this disesase appeared in gaza only

@Serpentine take iit easy some videos i posted above may got some grpahic images those r just for documentation showing mirror if its against the rules just remove it
After I caught u spreading lies u spam offtopic crap.

Back to the topic. Assadist terrorist bomb Aleppo city full of civilians with unguided thermobaric bombs ODAB-500PM:

July video:

Todays unexploded bomb:

CsD-5g0XYAAtLOr.jpg

this heavy bomb is designed for jihadis kharjis undergorund bases^^^ ODAB IS NOT TOTALLY UNGUIDED world war 2 type bomb WATCH video aircraft realeases bomb few metres away from from target in air and there is a parchute attach to it it stops it form freefall it opens in the middle . 2.56 video a glimpse it fell in the target area . its accuracy is in few metres

Amusing that after 5 years there are still people who are buying Assad clown shows. Where are surrounding rebels with guns in their hands? LOL.

this heavy bomb is designed for jihadis kharjis undergorund bases^^^ ODAB IS NOT TOTALLY UNGUIDED world war 2 type bomb WATCH video aircraft realeases bomb few metres away from from target in air and there is a parchute attach to it it stops it form freefall it opens in the middle . 2.56 video a glimpse it fell in the target area . its accuracy is in few metres
ODAB accuracy is even lower that regular dumb bombs. Also it is considered incendiary and thus totally banned in urban areas. Those who use it in cities are degenerates and war criminals.

ODAB accuracy is even lower that regular dumb bombs. Also it is considered incendiary and thus totally banned in urban areas. Those who use it in cities are degenerates and war criminals.

With all that Americans used in Fallujah in 2004 including depleted uranium shells which were not needed does that render them degenerates and war criminals, or do you make an exception for the daddy?

With all that Americans used in Fallujah in 2004 including depleted uranium shells which were not needed does that render them degenerates and war criminals, or do you make an exception for the daddy?

Forget about U.S. The guy will write a novel for you on necessity of killing 5 year old Palestinian & Lebanese kids by IDF terrorists for achieving 'safety and peace'.

Americans never used thermobaric weapons in Fallijah,

Meanwhile Khamenai terrorists bomb graveyard in Talbise during Eid:

And these guys call themselves Islamic republic. They are biggest enemies of Muslims in history.

Americans never used thermobaric weapons in Fallijah,

Mark 77 incendiary bomb was used in Fallujah, a successor to napalm.
DU rounds were used by A-10's whilst they could've used normal rounds and prevented the many deformed babies.

Say the pictures of those deformed babies were outcome of the Syrian air force bombardments, wouldn't you have posted such content a million times on this forum?

I see you're going to discuss the tiniest details which do not matter, a thermobaric bomb is actually not as bad as using depleted uranium rounds leaving victims for decades to come.

Forget about U.S. The guy will write a novel for you on necessity of killing 5 year old Palestinian & Lebanese kids by IDF terrorists for achieving 'safety and peace'.

They're the chosen people, those 5 year olds should be thankful to be killed by them, "G-d" approves.

Last edited:
Mark 77 incendiary bomb was used in Fallujah, a successor to napalm.
There is no any evidence for that.

DU rounds were used by A-10's whilst they could've used normal rounds and prevented the many deformed babies.
DU is just journo rubbish. Thats why no any convention ban them.

@500 is a ISIS supporter and clearly upset that terrorist are losing in Syria and other places, I get that , but what I don't get is why are you people responding to him and letting him derail the thread.
Assadist logic: if u expose Assad crimes, u are ISIS supporter. Get lost clown.

There is no any evidence for that.

DU is just journo rubbish. Thats why no any convention ban them.

Assadist logic: if u expose Assad crimes, u are ISIS supporter. Get lost clown.
The only clowns are u filthy thug zionists, the cancer of ME since 70 years ago. spit out!

you filth liar terrorist sympathizer hasbara dog troll!

The only clowns are u filthy thug zionists, the cancer of ME since 70 years ago. spit out!

you filth liar terrorist sympathizer hasbara dog troll!

One of my first configuration in this forum was to ignore some members ( 500 and .... )

Lying is their religion ....

@500 is a ISIS supporter and clearly upset that terrorist are losing in Syria and other places, I get that , but what I don't get is why are you people responding to him and letting him derail the thread.

Usually people ignore him. It's like a couple of people sitting around having some coffee and talking, and some little midget comes around and keeps poking every with a stick and shouting randomly, "KHOMENISTS!! STARVING!! SHIAS!!! ASSADISTS!!! ARGHHH"

They keep ignoring him, but eventually someone gets annoyed and responds. People are after all human.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom