What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Your statement is the height of terrorism!! Animals screaming that they are fighting animals. Only subhumans like the ISIS and assadists advocate indiscriminate bombing.
all jihadis are the same as far as I'm concerned, so here's to hoping for a brutal massacre and massive rat extermination in Aleppo. :cheers:

Single ?

How about a dozen fool :D

f_Zm9ydW1zLmFpcmZvcmNlLnJ1L2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzL2ZvdG8tdmlkZW8vNzIyNThkMTQ2ODkzMzUyMC1wZG5fNTY4My5qcGcv.jpeg
Awesome, they are nicely standing on the ground. Now they should learn how take off from a ground ramp and land on ground arrested recovery.
Then do same on aircraft carrier.
Then learn some basic CAS, AI, SEAD, DEAD and then they finally reach the IOC.

Alas India experience with these planes was more than poor.

all jihadis are the same as far as I'm concerned, so here's to hoping for a brutal massacre and massive rat extermination in Aleppo. :cheers:
In Aleppo there are people who fight for their homes - rebels and sectarian jihadist sent by Khamenai to fight for Assad (Hezbollah, Imam Ali Brigade, Nijaba and other terrorists).

Aleppo kids:

CowOxsUXgAYPcsA.jpg

Must be fake filmed in Hollywood. Arabs cant be blond.

In Aleppo there are people who fight for their homes - rebels and sectarian jihadist sent by Khamenai to fight for Assad (Hezbollah, Imam Ali Brigade, Nijaba and other terrorists).
what about al nusra and jaish al fateh etc suicide bombing jihadi terrorists ?

how can you support them when you know they're coming for you next.

Aleppo kids:
responsible parents should immediately get out of there using the humanitarian corridors instead of using them for propaganda.

Must be fake filmed in Hollywood. Arabs cant be blond.
I have a Syrian friend, blue eyed blond guy, I know how they look.

Syria had been fairly quiet last few months, but this last few days has been intense.

what about al nusra and jaish al fateh etc suicide bombing jihadi terrorists ?
Suicide bombing against military target is not terrorism.

how can you support them when you know they're coming for you next.
I support truth.

responsible parents should immediately get out of there using the humanitarian corridors instead of using them for propaganda.
What for? Assadists bombs refugee camps as well.

I have a Syrian friend, blue eyed blond guy, I know how they look.
Some people here think that blond Arabs dont exist. :rolleyes:

Syria had been fairly quiet last few months, but this last few days has been intense.
There was relatively little killings in March. But then Assadists under excuses that its all Nusra resumed attacks and crazy bombings.

Indisputable fact: the only cease fire Assad ever respected is cease fire with Israel.

So, unconfirmed update. Yesterday, it seemed rebels captured a apartment complex called 1070 Apartment Project. It seems that today SAA has counterattacked and blocked off all access to that apartment.

Could it have been a trap? Because if true, the rebels are now stuck in apartment complex.

Here is a map,
CowzOUrXYAA1FJA.jpg:large

most probably Mi-8 AMTSh with President-S countermeasure pods.
Confirmed. Ми-8АМТШ

President-S countermeasure:

CoxCSeAWYAAVrHd.jpg

CoxCURnW8AADFwm.jpg

CoxDDikWgAAuRhK.jpg

According to Russian MoD it was delivering humanitarian aid. :rolleyes: 3 crew members + 2 officers killed.

Last edited:
You disgusting animal.

I can't understand why you are upset about it?
Is it because these hopeless children defend their country and parent lives from Russian drunk terrorists, Iranian Mutaa militias, Daesh, Afghani Shia and Pakistani Shia mercenaries, Iraqi JAHSH militia and Hezbollah terrorists?

CowwUmPWIAQb0yg.jpg

I hope all Muslims drag the biggest terrorist Khamenie as they did to that drunk Russian terrorist and we get rid of this cancer from Muslim world.

I can't understand why you are upset about it?
Is it because these hopeless children defend their country and parent lives from Russian drunk terrorists, Iranian Mutaa militias, Daesh, Afghani Shia and Pakistani Shia mercenaries, Iraqi JAHSH militia and Hezbollah terrorists?

CowwUmPWIAQb0yg.jpg

I hope all Muslims drag the biggest terrorist Khamenie as they did to that drunk Russian terrorist and we get rid of this cancer from Muslim world.

No it's just about you and your country. You are disgusting terr.. i meant people.
Btw. you are cancer for the civilized world.

My guess: 98% MANPADS, 2% technical malfunction. Gun fire is excluded because helicopters fly high.

Most probably MANPADS but what do you think about AA-Guns? Any possibility?

Back
Top Bottom