What's new

Syrian Children

even supporting Armenia against fellow Shia Azerbaijan. .

This is a lie being repeated constantly by some members despite being proved to be false every time. I don't think repeating it will help people believe this lie anymore.

On topic: blaming only one side for suffering these children are going through is unfair and comes from ignorance.
It shows that even suffering and pains of these children has became a tool in hands of some people to pursue their political agenda and it's as dirty as participating in their killing.

Well done to Turkey rehabilitating and making sure the refugees are safe.

page-42-image-09082.jpg

I love this picture. Children in school. I take it the teachers are Turkish? Giving their time to help these kids?

Well done to Turkey rehabilitating and making sure the refugees are safe.

page-42-image-09082.jpg

I love this picture. Children in school. I take it the teachers are Turkish? Giving their time to help these kids?

As far as İ know it's mixed.
İf there are people that have a profession, that can be usefull to the camp, like doctors,nurses,teachers etc.
They will be appointed in camp schools and clinics. İt's well organized.

As far as İ know it's mixed.
İf there are people that have a profession, that can be usefull to the camp, like doctors,nurses,teachers etc.
They will be appointed in camp schools and clinics. İt's well organized.

Ah ok thank you for the infomartion.

This is a lie being repeated constantly by some members despite being proved to be false every time. I don't think repeating it will help people believe this lie anymore.

On topic: blaming only one side for suffering these children are going through is unfair and comes from ignorance.
It shows that even suffering and pains of these children has became a tool in hands of some people to pursue their political agenda and it's as dirty as participating in their killing.
do you think Iran will allow a stronger Azerbaijan? an Azerbaijan that will reinforce Turkey with Central Asia? Iran doesn't want this. Just like how Russia and Iran are against the trans caspian pipeline from Turkmenistan to Azerbaijan. Im confident that Iran will choose for Armenia if it has to choose one. this is off-topic though

do you think Iran will allow a stronger Azerbaijan? an Azerbaijan that will reinforce Turkey with Central Asia? Iran doesn't want this. Just like how Russia and Iran are against the trans caspian pipeline from Turkmenistan to Azerbaijan. Im confident that Iran will choose for Armenia if it has to choose one. this is off-topic though

Only because you are confident and making assumptions based on your own knowledge doesn't mean it's necessarily true.

I have your full answer, but it will further derail the thread. But for a short answer, you are wrong. We can discuss it in a relevant thread.

Today's downfall of Muslims is due to Muslims pulling each other legs.

God has given a secured giant land to Muslims spread across from Pakistan to the east, Kazakhistan to the north, Turkeye to the north west, Morocco/Nigeria to south west...wonder if these all countries live peacefully & help each other.

only and only if people could hear their own voice and see how stupid they sound .

Peace to syria , and allah willing it'll be wiped off the terrorists ASAP .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom