What's new

Syrian-Americans: Obama stay out of Syria.

PS....I realize many of the rebels are Islamo-nuts....I hope we burn them too.

They don't have to do this in the States, because if they did, we will rip their bodies apart.

Hezbollah can do that on their behalf though ;) ..
True that....

Syrian American church opposes US strike

ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The pastor of a Syrian-American congregation in Allentown, Pa., says his church members oppose a U.S. attack on Syria because they have relatives there who fear Islamist rebels more than the regime of President Bashar Assad.

St. George Orthodox Church Pastor Anthony Sabbagh (sah-BAH') says Syrian Americans will gather there Friday and march to the federal courthouse in Allentown to protest what they see as U.S. support for rebels who have destroyed churches and killed Syrian priests.

Father Sabbagh says in rebel-controlled parts of Syria, Christians are being beheaded, kidnapped or exiled from church communities that date from the time of Christ's Apostles.

He says members of his congregation fear that their families in Syria "are going to be plucked out of their roots, and no one is going to be left over from a Christian presence."

Sabbagh said his congregation hopes and prays that U.S. forces will "not go into Syria with arms or bomb Syria."

Syrian American church opposes US strike | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

Since when does the United States of America listen to what religious institutions are blabbering about :blah:

Syrian American church opposes US strike

ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The pastor of a Syrian-American congregation in Allentown, Pa., says his church members oppose a U.S. attack on Syria because they have relatives there who fear Islamist rebels more than the regime of President Bashar Assad.

St. George Orthodox Church Pastor Anthony Sabbagh (sah-BAH') says Syrian Americans will gather there Friday and march to the federal courthouse in Allentown to protest what they see as U.S. support for rebels who have destroyed churches and killed Syrian priests.

Father Sabbagh says in rebel-controlled parts of Syria, Christians are being beheaded, kidnapped or exiled from church communities that date from the time of Christ's Apostles.

He says members of his congregation fear that their families in Syria "are going to be plucked out of their roots, and no one is going to be left over from a Christian presence."

Sabbagh said his congregation hopes and prays that U.S. forces will "not go into Syria with arms or bomb Syria."

Syrian American church opposes US strike | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

I remember living in OC when Iran advanced in the world cup finals....."Iranian-Americans" are often disloyal to their very core (not all....)

I remember living in OC when Iran advanced in the world cup finals....."Iranian-Americans" are often disloyal to their very core (not all....)

In Australia they were cheering for Iran, an hour later they were celebrating for Australia.

HELL NO.

I don't support Wahhabi terror groups!

And he does? My point is you're american like him.

I think he already sid that he is the "military".... So, yes he is different thanthe average american ,we don't support Wahhhbai terrorists in the middld east.

If he's american military or not he's still american, just like you.

The U.S. only send MREs to select rebel groups, which as you know I'm against. The bulk of your criticism should be to John Mckain he's the one trying to get a push for lethal aid to the FSA but lately you seem to be targeting America as a whole like you're not one.

You should watch the CNN interview on John Mckain and thank god he did not become president.

Syracuse peace protesters speak out against striking Syria | syracuse.com

If he's american military or not he's still american, just like you.

The U.S. only send MREs to select rebel groups, which as you know I'm against. The bulk of your criticism should be to John Mckain he's the one trying to get a push for lethal aid to the FSA but lately you seem to be targeting America as a whole like you're not one.

You should watch the CNN interview on John Mckain and thank god he did not become president.

:offpost:

Syrian Australians are divided as I'm sure they are in America too.

Heartache for Syrian Australians over conflict | SBS News

The western and Arab support for Syria's opposition coalition worries some in the Syrian Australian community.

Sydney doctor Antoine Barich, who describes himself as an independent on Syrian politics, says Syria is on the road to becoming another Iraq.

Dr Barich says peace talks between the government of Bashar al-Assad and those opposing it are the only way to take Syria forward.

Back
Top Bottom