What's new

Syrian-Americans: Obama stay out of Syria.

Since when does the United States of America listen to what religious institutions are blabbering about :blah:

US doesn't care about Christians over there but supports rebels who are fighting alongside official Islamist terror groups, ironic :cheesy:

US doesn't care about Christians over there but supports rebels who are fighting alongside official Islamist terror groups, ironic :cheesy:

It is the Saudis who support the FSA :what: the US did a good job though ..

PS....I realize many of the rebels are Islamo-nuts....I hope we burn them too.

True that....

Suggestion: why not just burning those Wahhabi terrorists? The war will end, Assad will start reforms as promised, the country will get rid of takfiri terrorists, everyone would be happy :tup: someone tell this to Obaboon :D

What did the rebels achieved with Saudi support? Nothing. If anything is going to be changed, that would only happen after American intervention (which is going to be done if we don't stop them)

Wait, Saudis are supporting F$A? That doesn't make sense as F$A is secular, if anyone is being supported by SA there that's al-Nusra/ISIS/Islamists I suppose?

Wait, Saudis are supporting F$A? That doesn't make sense as F$A is secular, if anyone is being supported by SA there that's al-Nusra/ISIS/Islamists I suppose?
Nah. We only deal with the central command and the national council bro.

They are all alewites and Christians of course they are going to support the assad regime

They support a alewite dictatorship of Sunni Syria

To hell with them

its only the terorist asad supporter nusayries, not real syrians

They don't have to do this in the States, because if they did, we will rip their bodies apart.

Hezbollah can do that on their behalf though ;) ..

Thats not a brainer.....you don't need to remind the world again and again..........The world had seen and is seeing, what your supported Al-Qaida has been doing since long, around the globe and now Jabhat Al Nusra is doing in Syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a brainer.....you don't need to remind the world again and again..........The world had seen and is seeing, what your supported Al-Qaida has been doing since long, around the globe and now Jabhat Al Nusra is doing in Syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't deal with Al-Nusrah guys bro, chill out :lol:

They are all alewites and Christians of course they are going to support the assad regime

They support a alewite dictatorship of Sunni Syria

To hell with them

Its amszing to see how much venom you have against christians and west, but still staying there and li****g their b***s.
hypocrite b******ds. If west or USA or country of your flags is following your theory, then after 9/11 and london tube blasts, they would be beating the s*** out of your a** in their countries.

When dust settles there will be time when Saudi regime and and its supporters will have to take blow back not only from one country but almost all major powers in the world and in the region. US will have new interest broker in ME and just simply align with "winning party". Occupier of two most holy places of Islam would try to use Islam as shield but Muslims around the world should recognize that Saudi ploy and identify them what they are and give them the justice they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom