What's new

SYRIA LEASES LATAKIA PORT TO IRAN

you mean it was fair game if it was developed by a military company ?
you mean Israel have the right to attack any military affiliated group in Syria?

for Gods sake how low Syria must have fallen.

no i did not meant that and i am mad that IRGC just let them do that but projects are being built by private sector.

IRCG in Oman for navy exercise after US announcement that IRGC is an terrorist organization :lol: , with Iran army navy and with units of the Navy, Air force and Border Guards of the Omani Kingdom.

http://defapress.ir/fa/news/342540/رزمایش-مشترک-نیرو‌های-دریایی-ارتش-و-سپاه-در-آب‌های-عمان-تصاویر

694650_682.jpg

694649_827.jpg

694645_335.jpg

694652_398.jpg

694646_532.jpg

that was expected
day one it was this goal.
and some naive people supporting irani thugs thinking arabs are bad.
they wanted to invade arab lands to further there own agenda.
now i ask persian lovers
wht if they had a market in india and we were in there path.
believe me they’ll do us worse then syria

that was expected
day one it was this goal.
and some naive people supporting irani thugs thinking arabs are bad.
they wanted to invade arab lands to further there own agenda.
now i ask persian lovers
wht if they had a market in india and we were in there path.
believe me they’ll do us worse then syria
1538517723255.jpg

Iran only survive 6 days at a war :lol::lol::lol: stop joking around. Iran has only begun.

According to ISI’s assessment, “without Syrian supervision, Iranian allies in Lebanon and Syria such as Hezbollah get a logistic channel, run by the Shi’ite militias and Iran,” ISI said, adding that “the foundation is part of the Iranian effort to establish the 1,200 km.-length land bridge from Tehran to the Mediterranean.”

Iran building new crossing on Syria border that would let it smuggle weapons, oil, experts say

iranISI1.png

iran-border-2.jpg

iran-border-1.jpg

New satellite images indicate Iran is building a border crossing at the Syrian-Iraqi border, which would open up a coveted land route from Iran to Lebanon, according to Western intelligence sources.

The images, obtained exclusively by Fox News and captured earlier this week, show a new construction in the Albukamal Al-Qaim crossing.

According to analysts for ISI, which captures satellite data, the existing border crossing is still closed and destroyed, and the Iranians have put a lot of effort and resources into building the new one.

The border crossing would enable Iran to maintain land access in Syria, Beirut and the Mediterranean Sea. Regional and western sources said the Iranians are planning to use this new route for smuggling operations, including trafficking weapons and oil, to avoid the looming U.S. sanctions. Without Syrian or Iraqi supervision, Iran and its allies would have an unprecedented advantage in transferring whatever they wish, experts say.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-border-crossing-syria-smuggle-weapons-oil-experts

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...ing-border-crossing-to-smuggle-weapons-590610

Tehran may equip a military port near Russian bases in Syria, a diplomatic source told Nezavisimaya Gazeta, referring to a May 5 report that an Iranian oil tanker, that had been allegedly heading to Turkey but changed its course, stopped at Syria’s Banias port. According to the source, in the future this port city may become the Islamic Republic’s military facility, and it is not ruled out that the establishment of a base between Russia’s positions in Tartus and Hmeymim may have far-reaching consequences. Experts believe that Russia and Iran are showing unanimity only on a strategic level, but the two countries’ positions differ on many issues.

http://tass.com/pressreview/1060163

Tehran may equip a military port near Russian bases in Syria, a diplomatic source told Nezavisimaya Gazeta, referring to a May 5 report that an Iranian oil tanker, that had been allegedly heading to Turkey but changed its course, stopped at Syria’s Banias port. According to the source, in the future this port city may become the Islamic Republic’s military facility, and it is not ruled out that the establishment of a base between Russia’s positions in Tartus and Hmeymim may have far-reaching consequences. Experts believe that Russia and Iran are showing unanimity only on a strategic level, but the two countries’ positions differ on many issues.

http://tass.com/pressreview/1060163
I really like to see some Iran's AD assets in action in that base. I'm sure Israel will try to hit Iran's installations there.

I really like to see some Iran's AD assets in action in that base. I'm sure Israel will try to hit Iran's installations there.

yes me too, but if Israel wants to attack them i think they will use missiles first as there are near Russian bases and after that maybe fighters. but sooner or later IRGC have to start its build ups, war is over and the time has come for arming Syria and IRGC bases.

Back
Top Bottom