What's new

Syria Is Now Saudi Arabia’s Problem

Please correct me if I'm wrong,

Haven't you been given an obligatory god given right to defend the holiest of the holiest sacred places you spiritually belong to?

Whether the defence of the Holy Cities is Fard for Muslims or not, I do not know brother. But I do know this that if those Holy Cities were ever threatened by Zion or Iran, then Muslim Pakistan will not hesitate to make sure every single F-15 in the Royal Saudi Air Force's inventory is armed with a nuclear tipped weapon.

Really ?

Craziest than those that Shiite Alawites with the help of their Persian brothers, HezboShaitan and their Russian allies massacred, raped, tortured and shredded. More than 100 000 young men, women, children and old people just because they were all Sunni.

Thank you, it's a real honor.

During Lebanon's civil war I assume?

What about now? Oh they're the resistance of Muslims LoL.

Right, there are ~2000 Hezbos in Syria "><

Which is quite recent actually.

Assad must have run out of infantry, and there were rumors that Iranian snipers were also sent there. And that wasn't enough. So they send in Hezbos. And what if they aren't enough to control the situation? It is safe to say it is already out of control.

Too bad, they could have easily defused the tension early on if they really wanted to. If Syria is taken out of the equation, Hezbos are finished, and it would make Iran more vulnerable.

What would you say about the Christians of Syria? There were reports of FSA rebels killing them too. One FSA chap even ate another's.....never mind.

Honestly ask yourselves this, what if the FSA gets out of control like the Afghan Mujaheddin?

Right, there are ~2000 Hezbos in Syria "><

Which is quite recent actually.

Assad must have run out of infantry, and there were rumors that Iranian snipers were also sent there. And that wasn't enough. So they send in Hezbos. And what if they aren't enough to control the situation? It is safe to say it is already out of control.

Too bad, they could have easily defused the tension early on if they really wanted to. If Syria is taken out of the equation, Hezbos are finished, and it would make Iran more vulnerable.

What would you say about the Christians of Syria? There were reports of FSA rebels killing them too. One FSA chap even ate another's.....never mind.

Honestly ask yourselves this, what if the FSA gets out of control like the Afghan Mujaheddin?

No, Hezbollah has got blood on its hands in this conflict. Haven't you seen the statements being made by the US State Department my fellow? Haven't you seen the UN takes on them? Haven't you heard of the IOC the condemnation against Hezbollah's actions?

As for the Christians and the minorities, the FSA is a secular army, and has no radical elements in it, I'm guessing you are referring to Al-Nusrah Front

During Lebanon's civil war I assume?

Do not pretend that you don't understand. That happens right now &#8216;in Syria&#8217; - 2011, 2012 and 2013 -.

Craziest than those that Shiite Alawites with the help of their Persian brothers, HezboShaitan and their Russian allies massacred, raped, tortured and shredded. More than 100 000 young men, women, children and old people just because they were all Sunni.

Protection of the Cities of ALLAH and His Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam is more important than the protection of the cities of Pakistan.

But nobody's attacking the two Holy Cities. What in the world are you on about?

... Then the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must prepare to fully support the brotherly Saudi Kingdom with whatever it requires.

I never knew Kingdoms were allowed in Islam.

USA is like a cow boy making saudi arabia pregnant and goes away

Stupid people always go with zionist USA after all they have done

Back
Top Bottom