What's new

Syria, Iran threaten retaliation against Israel over airstrike

For you collateral damage is directly targeting civilians, but bus blowing and launching mortals/missiles/rockets indiscriminately into populated areas is a legitimate freedom fighting, go figure...

bombing on media centers and civil buildings for you isnt directly targeting civilians

bombing on media centers and civil buildings for you isnt directly targeting civilians

No, Israel warn the occupant and make sure that no civilians are in the target compound, mistakes are made, there are civilian causalities, especially in crowded area such as Gaza, just happens to be hamas hides in populated areas and stock weapons there.

This is what EU/USA exactly want from Syria and Iran, don't throw ball in their court.
Once Syria and Iran retaliate there will be boom in UNSC so after that NO FLY ZONE, Pro Israel resolutions, and then full fledged attack on Syria and then Iran. In that case China and Russia also will step backed and will not support in UNSC.

This is an act of provocation to do what they couldn't do at this moment. They want to get right of bombing 2 countries in single shot.

Russia to help Syria! Forward! to the aid allies!
eh.. our ministers cowardly puppies.. ((

Don't behave like false flagged members. This a serious matter in international relations. Russia doing what he have to do. There are many many complications and Russia and China supporting both countries finding way in between of these diplomatic & strategic complications.

actually , we will response back them ... but in when we want not when they want .... it is basics rules to play in ME ...

now , we should use this as excuse to annihilated FSA and Al Nusra ...

actually , we will response back them ... but in when we want not when they want .... it is basics rules to play in ME ...now , we should use this as excuse to annihilated FSA and Al Nusra ...

how ? by bombing Israel embassy in new Delhi,.....ur logic is just like that fooking terrorist ayatollah

Typical Iran, all talk, no action, like little puppy who thinks he is something.

Don't behave like false flagged members. This a serious matter in international relations. Russia doing what he have to do. There are many many complications and Russia and China supporting both countries finding way in between of these diplomatic & strategic complications.

brother, friend. I know. I want so much to see. but this is not noticeable ..
you are from Russia? Then you should know our elite - or rather controversial Camps Russian elites.
Some are supporters of the West and putting Syria - NATO.
other supporters evraazii and friendship with Syria.
did not see it - not seriously, it is a fact.

I want that to restore Syria after the war.
and its allies helped her bowl.
world)

Back
Top Bottom