What's new

Syria Al Qaedea declar war on Hezbollah/Shia/IRan

twilight

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

شاخه القاعده در سوریه با انتشار ویدیویی در اینترنت، علیه حزب الله لبنان اعلام جهاد کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم ؛ نشریه صهیونیستی «ال گمینیر» دیروز گزارش داد "جبهه النصره" شاخه القاعده در سوریه علیه حزب*الله لبنان اعلام جهاد کرده است.

این گروه تروریستی در ویدیوئی که در اینترنت منتشر کرده است از تمام سنی*ها خواسته است علیه شیعیان، سلاح به دست بگیرند.

جبهه النصره به خاطر حملات وحشیانه و مرگ*بار خود در داخل سوریه مشهور شدند، فقط در یک حمله انتحاری در اکتبر، که این گروه مسئولیت آن را به عهده گرفت بیش از 48 نفر کشته و 122 نفر مجروح شدند.

بنابر این گزارش این گروه در حدود هفت هزار عضو در سوریه دارد و تنها گروهی است که توسط القاعده در سوریه مورد پذیرش قرار گرفته است.

دولت آمریکا نیز این گروه را نماینده القاعده در سوریه معرفی کرده و در لیست گروه*های تروریستی قرار داده است.

اعلام جنگ القاعده سوریه علیه Ø*زب الله لبنان - Tabnak.IR | تابناك

But they are supposed to be ideologically similar? Why they are fighting with each other??? Strange that even Hamas and AL Queda does not believe in brotherhood concept???

But they are supposed to be ideologically similar? Why they are fighting with each other??? Strange that even Hamas and AL Queda does not believe in brotherhood concept???

Honnestly , what's that you think is simillar in alqaeda ideology and hezboallah ideology ?

Honnestly , what's that you think is simillar in alqaeda ideology and hezboallah ideology ?

In a nutshell both of them fight against any one who is non Muslim people and non muslim nation....Do you feel that they have anything different than that?

In a nutshell both of them fight against any one who is non Muslim people and non muslim nation....Do you feel that they have anything different than that?
If they are fighting with non-Muslims, Can you tell me why Hezbollah is so good with Lebanese Christians and other groups?Why both of them are afraid of Salafism in Lebanon?
You need to study more my friend, you clearly have no idea on geopolitics of ME,except Wikipedia articles.

On thread: Good, the more these insects create excuse for being killed,better it is.

لا أهتم بحزب اللات
do not care about hezbolat
Hassan Nasrallat distorts the Koran
حسن نصر الات يحرف القرآن

Last edited by a moderator:
up until now, i always considered Iran as the friend of India, but after the terrorist attack on Israeli embassy carried out by Iranian nationals in new Delhi, i have different opinion of their government and their military.

Alqaeda allied with the USA against the Resistance Hezbollah, Syria, and Iran...
oh wait Alqaeda is USA itself.....

up until now, i always considered Iran as the friend of India, but after the terrorist attack on Israeli embassy carried out by Iranian nationals in new Delhi, i have different opinion of their government and their military.

by Iranian nationals? what are their names?Can you show me their pics and that they were Iranian?
Besides, I can employ and Indian with few dollars (from the poor ones) to do a suicide bombing in one of the countries in the world.Should the world change their mentality of Indian government and its people?

I have always considered Indian members,at least most of them, as logical debaters,even if I don't agree with them.
Don't ruin this image please and also,don't get fooled by media easily.

How about some logic:

1. Is there a proof any Iranian is behind it? No, I heard about several suspects only.

2. Lets say for argument sake it was few Iranians who did it, why do you judge the country/government/military by what few civilian guys did? All over the news about Indian mass rape in the bus, should we judge all India about it?

Well , we have some news that IRGC observe the situation and even if Syria government fall we can created an Alavi group to protect Alavi and maybe Christian ( if they want ) ....

well , we don't except more brainless puppet of KSA and Western ( AlQaede and Slsafis and Wahhabi )

if they didn't was there , Western have no excuse to come to region in first place ...

by Iranian nationals? what are their names?Can you show me their pics and that they were Iranian?

Details about the suspects have been shared with Iran through a letter rogatory. Delhi Police has sought more details of the five IRGC members, including the main bomber, Houshang Afshar Irani, who mentions his profession in Iran as a builder, Sedaghatzadeh Masoud (sales employee in a commercial company on Baharestan St, Tehran), Syed Ali Mahdiansadr (a mobile shopkeeper in Tehran), Mohammad Reza Abolghasemi (clerk in the finance department of Tehran's water authority) and Ali Akbar Norouzishayan (a retired accountant in Tehran).

According to the sources, Masoud is said to be the operational head and it was he who planned the attacks in Georgia, Bangkok and Delhi.Apart from these five, police have also come across the role of an Iranian woman, identified as Leila Rohani, in the February 13 attack in New Delhi as well as the attacks in Bangkok and Georgia, and has sought details about her as well from Iran. Rohani had allegedly helped Iranian suspects in Bangkok attack of February 14 in getting a flat, after which she fled to Tehran.
Cops name Iran military arm for attack on Israeli diplomat

A senior intelligence official said they will ask Iran for more details on bombers like their address, occupation and family details. They will also seek details of investigations and statements of arrested persons, including operation head Sedaghatzadeh Masoud from Thailand and Malaysia. A questionnaire will also be sent with the letter rogatories. This is the first time, India will be sending a request for probe to Iran.

"We will approach the court in a few days and then the requests will be sent to the three countries through the foreign ministry," said a senior official. Red Corner notices have already been issued against four Iranians. Delhi Police has officially claimed that Bangkok and Delhi blasts are linked and the same Iranian module is involved in the attacks.

Israeli embassy attack: India to seek Iran help in probe

Should the world change their mentality of Indian government and its people?

when did i ever blame Iranian people, i said that it was the military and the government.

Indian police say Revolutionary Guards behind Delhi attack

In July 2012, The Times of India reported that Delhi Police have concluded that terrorists belonging to a branch of Iran’s military, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, were responsible for the attack. According to the report, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards may have planned other attacks on Israeli targets around the world as well

2012 attacks on Israeli diplomats
Thailand: Iranians planned to attack Israelis

I have always considered Indian members,at least most of them, as logical debaters,even if I don't agree with them.Don't ruin this image please and also,don't get fooled by media easily.

give me one damn good reason as to why our own media would lie to us.

How about some logic:

1. Is there a proof any Iranian is behind it? No, I heard about several suspects only.

several details have already emerged, and that India has shared with Iran, more proof will only emerge if Iran allows the Indian investigation to continue , they have not done so, Indian investigators repeatedly asked for permission to carry out the investigation process in Iran and have been asking the Iranian govt to share details, and up until now, the Iranian govt has refused to share anything and has been denying the permission.

2. Lets say for argument sake it was few Iranians who did it, why do you judge the country/government/military by what few civilian guys did? All over the news about Indian mass rape in the bus, should we judge all India about it?

show some balls and talk like a man, the rape cases happen all over the world, including Iran, if they are not happening in Iran, i think Iran needs to be given a noble prize every year for that. US has the highest rape cases in the world, nearly 230 women suffer sexual abuses in UK alone -everyday, and the figure is of 2007, and that too, nearly 80 % of the cases go unreported. when did i blame the common Iranian people, i pointed finger at the military of Iran and the govt, you being an Iranian is fine, i don't have any problem if you support your govt, but there are clear signs of Iranian military involvement . talk sense, there were reports of involvement of Iran military in the attack and i have highlighted it, if you any other source provide it and debunk my claims. when did i say that all Iranians are suspect here.

Back
Top Bottom