What's new

Sylhet International Stadium - New cricket ground

Beautiful stadium. But it's too much green. A few shades of Gray or White will look great :tup:

Beautiful stadium. But it's too much green. A few shades of Gray or White will look great :tup:

Its called Green Stadium. Another one is in construction in Cox's Bazar nearby world's longest sea beach. That one is nearing completion. It will look even more beautiful once completed. :smitten:

Does India have Green Stadium or Sea Beach Stadium? :bunny:

Yes. In Sylhet :whistle: :sarcastic: :D

We have Eden Gardens. What do you have? :whistle:

eden_gardens-96_1457786i.jpg

they do not look awkward, that is gallery, grass carpeting ;)
i have seen grass galleries,they look a little awkward

but looks like a small stadium
you were saying,it would be the 2nd biggest by capacity

@BDforever Congrats for the new Stadium, a nice one. BTW what is the capacity of the Stadium. From the looks of it seems to be not more than 10000. Any information reg capacity?

We need another 1 lakh capacity Stadium in Chittagong or Cox's Bazar or anywhere else.

i have seen grass galleries,they look a little awkward

but looks like a small stadium
you were saying,it would be the 2nd biggest by capacity
thats cox's bazar stadium :victory1:

anyway your taste is different ... here is what cricinfo said :
The Sylhet Stadium has something very few grounds in the subcontinent can boast of. A grass bank. Not just any grass bank, it is an entire grassy hillock, multi-tiered at that. For some time after the match started, only the bottom tier was occupied by fans. Suddenly they all got up and made a dash for the upper tiers. It was quite a sight watching hundreds run up a hillock. Won't be happening at another cricket ground soon.

LOL

@BDforever Congrats for the new Stadium, a nice one. BTW what is the capacity of the Stadium. From the looks of it seems to be not more than 10000. Any information reg capacity?

thats cox's bazar stadium :victory1:

anyway your taste is different ... here is what cricinfo said :
The Sylhet Stadium has something very few grounds in the subcontinent can boast of. A grass bank. Not just any grass bank, it is an entire grassy hillock, multi-tiered at that. For some time after the match started, only the bottom tier was occupied by fans. Suddenly they all got up and made a dash for the upper tiers. It was quite a sight watching hundreds run up a hillock. Won't be happening at another cricket ground soon.

LOL

i am not saying its bad
i love stadiums like that
small with grass galleries
its just appeared a little awkward to me............

btw.............we gonna make it to the finals

i am not saying its bad
i love stadiums like that
small with grass galleries
its just appeared a little awkward to me............

btw.............we gonna make it to the finals
lost yesterday again :haha:

Back
Top Bottom