What's new

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Latest Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont tell me what i am and what i should do. You are being very cheeky to tell me how to live my life. I lost 3 of my brothers in fight agaisnt the Soviets! What did we get from it? losing my own brothers as well as milion of other Afghans plus a complete destruction of the country and at the end, the country has become a proxy land between regional powers, most notably by Pakistan. To be slave of Pakistan is no different to be slave of America or Soviets.

Talking about honour, why are Pakistanis against the TTP then? The TTP is also fighting for honour as well as Islamic Sharia. Double standards, ha?
The TTP we know what it is fighting for yes yes to avoid destruction better thing to do become slave and live a life worse than pig WOW great thoughts you have great thoughts but those who are Muslims and love Islam doesn't agree with we fight either we in or die fighting because Islam is for those live with dignity and die with honour not bloody slaves who sell their honour and sisters and when some one kills abuses their family they are happy because they consider him his master

all the models of pakistani satellites are painted by pakistani scientists but we only leave the satellites on orbit from the china ....:coffee:

I made the correction.

koi farak naee parta .......u people are good only on internet world ,so keep playing with fonts..........:coffee:

There is a difference in making and painting.

Benefits to India because of Mr. Hamid:

1. Free comedy (sometimes even better than Russel Peters)
2. Conspiracy theory ka Baap (dad), keeps them (radicals) busy from the other side
3. Keeps blaming all the productive people of Pakistan who in turn get diverted and are not able to deliver more for the core objective, which is Pakistan
4. Makes non radicals believe in contrary to the propaganda that if he is the one then it's better to live in peace
5. Makes red color hats which are ugly even more uncool
6. Is against any form of Government or People forming Government
7. Doing RAW work for free!
etc. etc etc

Hi is a Damn good orator....but thats it !!

Hi analysis is too conspiratorial and all faults within pakistan is faarin haath..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom