What's new

Syed Salahuddin asks Pakistan to extend armed support to Kashmiris

atya

Reaction score
I thought Pakistan was already arming them?

I thought Pakistan was already arming them?

If anything, the video messages of Kashmiri armed leaders in the past few, either denouncing Pakistan, or requesting help, show that Pakistan is no longer arming them.

The posture of the Army and how the high command has changed following Musharraf also indicates this tone.

PA/ISI should bring the guys who ran the mujahideen against the Soviets out of retirement, and put them on this.

Kashmiri militants are good fighters, but they lack leadership and organisation.

The same were also responsible for manufacturing political elections in favor of Nawaz Sharif in 1990. They had much bigger stakes, and did a lot worse even if it won America the war, not even our war, like Imran Khan said, at what cost.

Besides, not the same thing. The Pakistan-Afghanistan border was porous, and Afghanistan was a no man land. Pakistan-India border is not. Only way would be via sea, or Nepal and Bangladesh but I don't think Bangladesh border sports Forests, and is plain, but if cows can be smuggled, so can weapons.

hamari fatf say phaati hai Sallahuddin sabh please kissi aur say madaad mangain! agar larkay unemployed hain toh accross tha border dha neelum valley oeh kaam shoro honay laga hai wahan bhej dain!

jang ka time khatam ab sirf peace ki baat hoge!

If anything, the video messages of Kashmiri armed leaders in the past few, either denouncing Pakistan, or requesting help, show that Pakistan is no longer arming them.

The posture of the Army and how the high command has changed following Musharraf also indicates this tone.

The same were also responsible for manufacturing political elections in favor of Nawaz Sharif in 1990. They had much bigger stakes, and did a lot worse even if it won America the war, not even our war, like Imran Khan said, at what cost.

Besides, not the same thing. The Pakistan-Afghanistan border was porous, and Afghanistan was a no man land. Pakistan-India border is not. Only way would be via sea, or Nepal and Bangladesh but I don't think Bangladesh border sports Forests, and is plain, but if cows can be smuggled, so can weapons.

I mean the people responsible for the basic infrastructure, communication, and organisation. The same issues could have been said for the viet cong yet they were absolutely everywhere in S.Vietnam, in many cases right outside US bases.

Im sure they can figure out a way to sneak a few of their leaders out, train them and sneak them back in; considering how their soldiers constantly get "lost" or villagers wonder over every now and again there must be spots where it is unmonitored.

Back
Top Bottom