What's new

Sweden: "Turkey wants things we can't give"

We dont care about your fantasies against Russia
Who mentioned Russia here dude?lol Moreover dont say you, since your are not the Turkish government (our opinions doesnt count in our countrys policy making). Turkeys government has been providing Ukriane with military equipment. So they care. Lol

Turkiye is aready member to Organisation of Islamic Cooperation

Turkiye is already member to Organization of Turkic States

Turkiye is already member to D-8 Organization for Economic Cooperation
( Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Turkiye )
Then why have you guys be trying so hard to join the EU all these years despite being rejected repeatedly ? Lol
You should put that energy in forming a similar open free trade and immigration/free movement bloc with friendly Islamic countries like Pakistan, Iran, Bengladesh, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan etc NO? 😅

Last edited:
Who mentioned Russia here dude?lol Moreover dont say you, since your are not the Turkish government (our opinions doesnt count in our countrys policy making). Turkeys government has been providing Ukriane with military equipment. So they care. Lol

at the same time Turkiye is working with Russia
and Turkiye doesnt care about sanctions on Russia ... its cool bravo smart Turkish government

See? You're a coward or a liar. One of the two. You're not proud of your job(if you have one)and you're probably lying about your age. That's making you even more unreliable as a poster and suspicious.

what a silly user

If I am a liar , then I can say what I want about job

btw only poor people have a job ... profesion is another level
keep crying .... If you are 39 , I am older than you

Then wait for decade to join the NATO as like Greece blocked Macedonia for 11 year

Turkiye doesnt want money or weapons from Sweden

Turkiye just want PKK and FETO Terrorists from Sweden
and stop supporting PKK terrorism against Turkiye .... ... nothing else
Lol
Get Hamas out of Turkey first, stop your hypocrisy

what a silly user

If I am a liar , then I can say what I want about job

btw only poor people have a job ... profesion is another level
keep crying .... If you are 39 , I am older than you
You're lying your *** again.

Poor people have a job,but profession is different? 😂

You're ashamed of your profession then,if you EVEN have one. Not saying two simple things: Age and occupation,means you're either ashamed of it or you lack one. You're just afraid of the reactions,that's all. Probably some 18 year-old who started studying or something.

Where were you when Greece blocked Macedonia for 11 years ?
As Macedonian, we have been dealing with the issue for at least 35 years, before you were even born, you didn't even experience the events of Yugoslavia. Therefore, to say Macedonia, means that you must first learn to distinguish it (geographical, cultural, historical and political).
If you don't know, then you'll eat an orange and say it's an apple.
Therefore, Greece blocked a artificial state that born in Communism era, stealing a Greek name and its history, while having expansionist ambitions, and the international use of the name was an issue not only in NATO, but also in the UN, which you deliberately forget.
Of course, I don't expect anyone to understand how it is possible for a Slav to say he is Macedonian, when he is a Turk, and thinks he is a descendant of the Trojan Hector, like you!!!!

You should put that energy in forming a similar open free trade and immigration/free movement bloc with friendly Islamic countries like Pakistan, Iran, Bengladesh, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan etc NO? 😅

There are free trade with muslim countries such as
Azerbaijan,Qatar,Maleysia,Egypt,Albania,Morocco,Tunusia,Bosnia,Sudan,Lebanon,Palestine

The EU is another level .. Turkiye is in NATO ( Western Alliance )
and Europe is the biggest economic partner to Turkiye

You're lying your *** again.

Poor people have a job,but profession is different? 😂

You're ashamed of your profession then,if you EVEN have one. Not saying two simple things: Age and occupation,means you're either ashamed of it or you lack one. You're just afraid of the reactions,that's all. Probably some 18 year-old who started studying or something.

keep crying ,, first learn about military and politics before babbling

As Macedonian, we have been dealing with the issue for at least 35 years, before you were even born,

I am older than 35
and we dont care about your issue .. Greece blocked Macedona for 11 years

Turkiye is fighting PKK terrorism since 1985 before you were even born
Turkiye lost tens of thousands of citizens and over $500 billion

and Sweden support PKK terrorism against Turkiye and Sweden hosts PKK Terrorists since 1990s

PKK members under protection of Swedish Police
isvec-te-teror-orgutu-pkk-ypg-yandaslari-gosteri-yapti-yenigun.jpg

Stockholm baby killer terrorist OCALAN ( leader of PKK terror organization )
62aceae34e3fe123a86da391.jpg

The question is simple :
Why is Turkey against Sweden, Finland joining NATO?

The answer is clear:
NATO has became another target of Turkey's Erdogan’s vitriol as he blames the West for Turkey’s growing economic ills and political isolation.
Turkey's Erdogan’ problem is not with Sweden and Finland but with his anti-Western vocation. Not surprisingly, the Turkish public in recent years has perceived a greater security threat from the United States than from Russia!!!
Finally, even Sweden and Finland say yes to Turkey's demands, Erdogan will find something and deny their entry into the alliance, because quite simply, Turkey is more of an ally with Russia than with NATO, and Russia does not want the two Nordic countries in NATO.
The Erdoğan-Putin alliance is reminiscent of the Mussolini-Hitler alliance.

keep crying ,, first learn about military and politics before babbling
Coming from you,that's comedy 😂😂😂

I am older than 35
and we dont care about your issue .. Greece blocked Macedona for 11 years
When you throw an allegation and when the other side explains to you WHY you are wrong on this allegation,you can't say "we don't care about your issue". It makes you look like a complete retard. Can you understand it? You can't tell someone for example,oh your coat is not real leather and while he explains to you that it's genuine leather and he bought it from there and there,you rush to say "I don't care about your coat". Do you understand the example?

And cut the bull,you're not older than 35. You've been lying your *** and scared of people's reactions if they find out your real age and job.

Lol
Get Hamas out of Turkey first, stop your hypocrisy

This is a problem between Turkiye and Sweden-Finland
dont jump to HAMAS

HAMAS is noting to do with Sweden and Finland
Turkiye doesnt support terror organization against Sweden and Finland

on the other hand , Sweden recognized PKK as terrorist organization , still Sweden hosts PKK terrorists

btw stop your hypocrisy
USA-Israel are the biggest supporter to PKK/YPG Terror organization against Turkiye

I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan allowed Sweden and Finland to get in NATO,then bought a big deal of Swedish equipment and know-how and forgot all about Putin.

Turkey is more of an ally with Russia than with NATO, and Russia does not want the two Nordic countries in NATO.

NATO Countries support PKK/YPG Terrorism against Turkiye

NATO Countries supported FETO Terror organization to destroy ERDOGAN and future of Turkish People

Terrorist supporter traitor scums

Greece-USA-France -PKK-YPG,FETOO alliance is reminiscent of the CRUSADE alliance. ...as like 100 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan allowed Sweden and Finland to get in NATO,then bought a big deal of Swedish equipment and know-how and forgot all about Putin.

Swedish what ? what a troll
Sweden is nothing to give any equipment and know-how to Turkiye

Russia is top important country to Turkiye which makes the first nuclear power plant in Turkiye with technology transfer

Last edited:
Turkey has demands that NATO hopeful Sweden cannot -- and does not -- want to meet, said the Swedish Prime Minister on Sunday.
Ankara has blocked Sweden and Finland's entry into the western military since May in an attempt to get the pair to meet certain political demands, prompting a long-running diplomatic tussle.
"Turkey both confirms that we have done what we said we would do, but they also say that they want things that we cannot or do not want to give them," Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson told a defence think-tank conference.

"We are convinced that Turkey will make a decision, we just don't know when," he said, adding that "the decision is in Turkey's camp."
Stockholm and Helsinki signed a deal with Turkey in 2022 aimed at overcoming Ankara's objections to their NATO bids.

Brave viking warriors can face Russia on their own.

We're full.

Seriously why the **** would we want the most cucked country in the world in an alliance

Back
Top Bottom