What's new

Sweden shuts down Islamabad embassy over security concerns

halat kharab han...election nahi hosaktaay......................lolll @Imran Khan

صرف انگریزی نہیں پنجابی بھی ضروری ہے

ایک رکشے پہ کوئی بیٹھنا پسند نہیں کرتا تھا
اس پہ لکھا تھا

" آ کھوتے چھڈ آواں"

ایک دن ایک صاحب نے غصے کی بجاۓ پوچھنے کی جسارت کر ہی لی
رکشے والا ان پڑھ تھا
اس نے بتایا میں نے لکھوایا ہے

"آکھو تے چھڈ آواں'"

پوچھنے والے صاحب کو تب سمجھ آیا کے حروف کے درمیان فاصلے (space) کی کیا اہمیت ھے
آہو.......

I know right. Those poor Swedes lined up outside the embassy to come to Pakistan and make their dreams come true. How will they ever make it?

@RescueRanger , Please ask your contacts in the MOFA to tell them to open the embassy. Oh wait, so it's the Swedes who shut their embassy??

While they are it at, someone tell them Denmark and Holland also followed suit and there were incidents there as well. :D

Saari embassies band ho jaen. Saare safeer wapis bhej diye jaen aur Ameer-ul-Momineen can rule the hermit kingdom. Rola te mukay
Bro joking aside...

If all these bastards leave and Pakistan is isolated maybe we can sort our own shit out.
I mean we are lead by shabaaz shreef. What a punishment from Allah

Bro joking aside...

If all these bastards leave and Pakistan is isolated maybe we can sort our own shit out.
I mean we are lead by shabaaz shreef. What a punishment from Allah
Only if they close their doors on the rulers. Then they know they have no where to run and nowhere to stash their loot. But, that's exactly why they don't do it.

There is a reason why ALL of europe sheltered the Bourbon royalty and banded together and attacked France after the revolution. Revolution wasn't good for business.

Back
Top Bottom