What's new

swati arrested again

Inexcusable. At a time when trust in the armed forces is at an all time low, they should have made sure that such oversights don’t happen.

This has been a long practice.

Aircraft are usually pulled in for a repaint when they are due a maint check at a base workshop. Or before the delivery flight.

PA helicopters coming back from UN missions are often kept in the UN livery for a long time before they are repainted to the regular camo.

Who knows you thought it was real.
Someone who can believe Rs 2,900,000 to be total worths asset of Indian chief can believe anything.

Bro,
Lets try to be honest now. Tell me with all your honesty that on average how much Pakistani Lt.Generals assets usually are. Like how many plots, agriculture land, any commercial plots, SUVs etc. Let's see if people with military background will care for truth & facts. You have be brave enough to tell the number (just make an estimated guess - like total worth xx amount in billions PKR) . My Second question is do you really believe this much institutionalized wealth generation is right ?, Do you really believe Pakistan which is surviving on loans and struggles to pay the interest should allow this any further ? The nation middle class struggling to pay their bills and the attitude of military is like that of an occupational force by taking lion's share of tax payer money.

You are pointing to indian chief. Why should we even bother? They are 5th largest economy of world because thanks to their military which never ruled the country directly / indirectly, never occupied its resources. Despite them richer then us many folds I am 100% convinced indian generals total wealth would be easily 100 times less (at minimum) then average / mediocre Pakistani General.

If we see cantonments through google maps satellite, Some of residencies ( esp lt-generals & corp commanders ) are 30 Kannals to 50 Kannals. An entire small village lives in that area few dozens kms away other side of the cantonment wall. Why this stark difference within one nation ?

India got freedom in 47, Bangladesh got freedom in 71. We are still occupied. The cantonments all over the cities were british designed as occupational force. A professional military would have moved its bases away from cities towards the borders and hence their interest would have been into war-fighting rather then city businesses, plots, lands, and other businesses. But we never got a professional army.

Don't you realize that gap between nation & Army is increasing many folds. Don't you think this is alarming for us as a nation? Don't you think Army needs to self inspect itself. Don't you think this lust for wealth & power among the Generals is sowing the seeds of hatred among already deprived youth ? We don't like to criticize our Army, We do this so they can improve themselves but they think they are landed from the heaven and are untouchables and keep doing what they been doing all those years. This is becoming dangerous, the trajectory I see is on collision path. Only Army can rectify this and its only and only in betterment of Army & its repute.

Army only needs to get away from politics and keep a check on wealth generation for its Generals. It can go step ahead and even declare wealth whenever someone is promoted to Lt.general. These steps will only bring the respect for military. I genuinely want people like you or other military affiliated people must realize whats wrong..

We are facing severe Current account deficit and military generals are allowed to import just everything without any duty. 6000 CC SUV no worries, go ahead and import. A PMLN supporter / former civil servant / drama producer who went to canada narrates that he himself inquired about marble of swimming pools worth 55 crores from italy and there were no checks, no names and he found out that it was for corp commander mangla. and he further says this is just normal.

I personally knew few Maj Generals and a Lt General in late 90s, early 2000s can't type everything .. Don't want to give details of their residencies, just one incident, my friend (son of Maj Gen) started a company, he took his 30+ employees to trip to Nathia Gali, me included. Stayed in Army rest house. It was beating PC Bhurhan in just every way, 2 day stay with best of the food was served.. Total bill was presented in the end, We were happy that its not all going to Tax payer pocket. The total bill was 1174/- Ruppees. He said, Army subsidized fee. the heck that means ? this was in 2004-2005. and this is just normal stuff for them. They really have started to believe that money grows out of trees and civil govt just plucks and hand over to military.

Irony is this that they do all of this on top of the allotted perks and privileges, I mean how on earth one can become so greedy for luxuries when their all basic needs are being met, the residence, the medical, the state take care for your loved ones if something to happen to you, what else any moral person really need ? The country gives you respect, gives you medals, gives youu so much and you overuse the power for more ?

What you honestly believe how much should be the asset of military top officials in the country like ours ? Remember we got enormous amount of Generals .. about 30 lt generals and 180 Major Generals and every 2-3 years new lot comes. This is extremely heavy on tax payer's pocket. and BTW if military becomes wealth addict then we must not even expect that will fight a war and win it. This is doomsday scenario for any nation when people entrusted with defense of motherland start to plunder it.

1669609680042.png

1669609699065.png

Listen from 41 minutes ..... chat at Pak Embassy in Washington.

Ik brought a gun to a knife fight but later realized all of his wong man dropped their guns and ran away.

He was left alone confronting dozens of people alone

Apart from few thousand people from KPK noone really will be there once danda or shelling happens.
We saw it.

Few thousand that stayed alone couldn't do anything Ik did the right thing to call it off

Then we are finished.

I believe if IK's rhetoric was (a) revolutionary (or at least sort of revolutionary) from the very first day and (b) had taken advantage of the mass rage that happened right after the VNOC, things might have been very different. You have to strike when the iron is hot.

There is a very strong probability that you are right and I am wrong. But, then that is how it is. IK has done his part, to the best of his potential, and of course, as it appears, would keep on doing it, but the rest lies with the nation. IK has no magic in his hand to change the fate of Pakistan.

And I sincerely hope you're right, regardless of probabilities.

I agree that a dead nation is asking too much of a man in his 70s currently recovering from bullet wounds / a near-death experience.

At the same time, I believe IK's rhetoric --- his words --- are in his control. And he failed to weaponize them properly. He couldn't even name Bajwa in his long march speech. It's ridiculous! Still has to hint, etc. That's not how change happens.

Anyway, he's all we've got...

No clown is those who are too coward to ask questions and then go after those who ask questions. Cowards are those who instead of standing against corrupt MAFIAS have chosen to sell their souls to them and be their loyal slaves.
These clowns are on the payroll or just mental slaves

not likely. if this were to happen. they would have done it last night instead of deciding on dissolving the assemblies. they will not jeopardise their gamble with asim munir over swati, who frankly, should learn to tone it down a notch. at least let the fucker leave office before you call him a bastard on twitter.

Correct. The "Bastard" was called "Bastard", 72 hours before the stipulated time.😛😛😛

Dissolving assemblies means PTI are fairly confident the new Chief would not make any naughty plans.

Swati should have toned down a bit. Shahbaz Gill mentioned he will be taking Bajwa’s class after he makes an exit. Swati should have atleast waited that long.

What happened to Swati, I don’t wish that on anyone. He has every right to call Bajwa bastard any time he wants.

If it happened to anyone of us, we would have wanted to put a bullet in Bajwa. Unfortunately our slave mentality has made us week.

Has bajwa gone already or still gonna have that stupid ceremony of power transfer ???
All this topi dramay need to end!!

What happened to Swati, I don’t wish that on anyone. He has every right to call Bajwa bastard any time he wants.

If it happened to anyone of us, we would have wanted to put a bullet in Bajwa. Unfortunately our slave mentality has made us week.
Not disagreeing sir. He is well within his rights to call bajwa out. but if we are being pragmatic, he shouldn't have given them a chance.

But then again, it's quite possible he has lost his mind due to the trauma.

Imran Khan will not take the confrontational route. I can bet on it. He’ll lose alot of street power if he goes the violent route. Better to stick to this and make them lose their minds.

If Imran Khan takes the violent route it will be Akbat Bugti 2.0.

Establishment won't hand over the country without bloodshed. If IK thinks getting people to gather is enough, nothing is gonna change anytime soon.

If Imran Khan takes the violent route it will be Akbat Bugti 2.0.

Probably worse depending on how emotional he can make it... depending on the speech he could ignite a civil war but Pakistanis are weird and unpredictable. I don't think they truly care, if they cared you'd see uprising just like many other instances, remember when Sindhis went to burn Bahria Town down? 😂

IK is softie PM of hardcore Pakistani

Proof is how many people showed up when he was shot

PS:
more people show up to a cricket match

Facts bro 🤣

U should read this too

Probably worse depending on how emotional he can make it... depending on the speech he could ignite a civil war but Pakistanis are weird and unpredictable. I don't think they truly care, if they cared you'd see uprising just like many other instances, remember when Sindhis went to burn Bahria Town down? 😂

I don’t think an uprising is gonna happen in Pakistan. You need a motivator for an uprising. For the bahria town it was the native soil tear jerker. If Imran Khan getting shot isn’t a tear jerker then probably nothing will happen.

Bro,
Lets try to be honest now. Tell me with all your honesty that on average how much Pakistani Lt.Generals assets usually are. Like how many plots, agriculture land, any commercial plots, SUVs etc. Let's see if people with military background will care for truth & facts. You have be brave enough to tell the number (just make an estimated guess - like total worth xx amount in billions PKR) . My Second question is do you really believe this much institutionalized wealth generation is right ?, Do you really believe Pakistan which is surviving on loans and struggles to pay the interest should allow this any further ? The nation middle class struggling to pay their bills and the attitude of military is like that of an occupational force by taking lion's share of tax payer money.

You are pointing to indian chief. Why should we even bother? They are 5th largest economy of world because thanks to their military which never ruled the country directly / indirectly, never occupied its resources. Despite them richer then us many folds I am 100% convinced indian generals total wealth would be easily 100 times less (at minimum) then average / mediocre Pakistani General.

If we see cantonments through google maps satellite, Some of residencies ( esp lt-generals & corp commanders ) are 30 Kannals to 50 Kannals. An entire small village lives in that area few dozens kms away other side of the cantonment wall. Why this stark difference within one nation ?

India got freedom in 47, Bangladesh got freedom in 71. We are still occupied. The cantonments all over the cities were british designed as occupational force. A professional military would have moved its bases away from cities towards the borders and hence their interest would have been into war-fighting rather then city businesses, plots, lands, and other businesses. But we never got a professional army.

Don't you realize that gap between nation & Army is increasing many folds. Don't you think this is alarming for us as a nation? Don't you think Army needs to self inspect itself. Don't you think this lust for wealth & power among the Generals is sowing the seeds of hatred among already deprived youth ? We don't like to criticize our Army, We do this so they can improve themselves but they think they are landed from the heaven and are untouchables and keep doing what they been doing all those years. This is becoming dangerous, the trajectory I see is on collision path. Only Army can rectify this and its only and only in betterment of Army & its repute.

Army only needs to get away from politics and keep a check on wealth generation for its Generals. It can go step ahead and even declare wealth whenever someone is promoted to Lt.general. These steps will only bring the respect for military. I genuinely want people like you or other military affiliated people must realize whats wrong..

We are facing severe Current account deficit and military generals are allowed to import just everything without any duty. 6000 CC SUV no worries, go ahead and import. A PMLN supporter / former civil servant / drama producer who went to canada narrates that he himself inquired about marble of swimming pools worth 55 crores from italy and there were no checks, no names and he found out that it was for corp commander mangla. and he further says this is just normal.

I personally knew few Maj Generals and a Lt General in late 90s, early 2000s can't type everything .. Don't want to give details of their residencies, just one incident, my friend (son of Maj Gen) started a company, he took his 30+ employees to trip to Nathia Gali, me included. Stayed in Army rest house. It was beating PC Bhurhan in just every way, 2 day stay with best of the food was served.. Total bill was presented in the end, We were happy that its not all going to Tax payer pocket. The total bill was 1174/- Ruppees. He said, Army subsidized fee. the heck that means ? this was in 2004-2005. and this is just normal stuff for them. They really have started to believe that money grows out of trees and civil govt just plucks and hand over to military.

Irony is this that they do all of this on top of the allotted perks and privileges, I mean how on earth one can become so greedy for luxuries when their all basic needs are being met, the residence, the medical, the state take care for your loved ones if something to happen to you, what else any moral person really need ? The country gives you respect, gives you medals, gives youu so much and you overuse the power for more ?

What you honestly believe how much should be the asset of military top officials in the country like ours ? Remember we got enormous amount of Generals .. about 30 lt generals and 180 Major Generals and every 2-3 years new lot comes. This is extremely heavy on tax payer's pocket. and BTW if military becomes wealth addict then we must not even expect that will fight a war and win it. This is doomsday scenario for any nation when people entrusted with defense of motherland start to plunder it.

JazakAllah brother. very well said.

I couldnt have written the same without adding curse words.

Awaam pait kaat ke taxes de rahy hai, aur yahan ayashiyan khatam nahi ho rahi.

stock market crashed today after SBP increased interest rate

Last edited:
JazakAllah brother. very well said.

I couldnt have written the same without adding curse words.

Awaam pait kaat ke taxes de rahy hai, aur yahan ayashiyan khatam nahi ho rahi.

stock market crashed today after SBP increased interest rate
ISPR needs a press conference the day Bajwa retires and update the nation about the Stock market and Rs/$.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom