Falakser Peak Swat (Upper Kalam, Swat)
8870_518233251556810_1844259044_n.jpg

Mahodand, Swat
64725_517043768342425_181532510_n.jpg

Kalam, Swat
199212_516252745088194_2037045730_n.jpg

Matiltan, Swat
602250_515548341825301_1170380647_n.jpg

First of all to make Swat or other beautiful places of pakistan as a tourist place...we should bring peace n safety...!secondly we should develop interesting points hotels play points etc...then we can welcome everybody to tour this heaven on earth! :smitten:

Actually its not just Swat. The whole Northern Areas is Switzerland.

i dont know why you people compare the beauty of this heavenly land with switzerland whose highest peak is equals to our Babusarpass and Khunjrab pass world is beautiful but the beauty of our northern areas is not only its lush green valleys but also the Biggest glaciers of this world like baltoro hisper siachin etc our northern areas are land of natural wonders from world's top 3 highest plateaus 2nd and 3rd are in pakistan highest concentration of 5 miles high mountains are in our region pakistan is known as museum of mountain world 3 might mountain ranges orriginates from pakistan ..

Stop comparing pakistani cities and places with rest of world some times people calls lahore paris etc :S we have our own identity

i dont know why you people compare the beauty of this heavenly land with switzerland whose highest peak is equals to our Babusarpass and Khunjrab pass world is beautiful but the beauty of our northern areas is not only its lush green valleys but also the Biggest glaciers of this world like baltoro hisper siachin etc our northern areas are land of natural wonders from world's top 3 highest plateaus 2nd and 3rd are in pakistan highest concentration of 5 miles high mountains are in our region pakistan is known as museum of mountain world 3 might mountain ranges orriginates from pakistan ..

Stop comparing pakistani cities and places with rest of world some times people calls lahore paris etc :S we have our own identity

Just enjoy the thread man. This country belongs to both of us so you don't need to dictate me !

Maybe you just plagiarized Imran Khan's speech up here. lol. Jokes aside, maybe you are correct about our landscape being by large more beautiful however this is not the only thing.

The people are equally important ! Just like they have Germans, Italians, and French in Switzerland living peacefully, we have Kalash, Kashmiris, Pashtuns, and Punjabis in the Northern Areas areas. In a nutshell, we are multicultural like them.

We should compare. This is how we promote tourism. We better change our style of thinking now and tell the others (the world) that we are NOT the Pakistanis which are often referred to as terrorists. I could just say Afghanistan is beautiful but some people wouldn't think because of war.

Lol tiger, relax. They are both Gods beautiful creations and are known for their natural beauty, nice peaks (regardless of their height, lol), and weather. Swat is termed 'a piece of Switzerland' as there are many landscape similarities between it and the mountainous terrain of Switzerland. We are neither calling ourselves English men, Swiss men, Boogy men or whatever you picture us calling ourselves. No body’s selling their identity for Christ sake.

I have specifically mentioned on my first post “No Arguments” in this thread, so leave it. Manana!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ushu Hotel, Kalam, Swat
1016667_558620624184739_236122284_n.jpg

Guli Bagh, Swat
59767_511240728922729_2066790079_n.jpg

Swat/Buner border, Sangar, Swat
625424_510851572294978_16976594_n.jpg

Just enjoy the thread man. This country belongs to both of us so you don't need to dictate me !

Maybe you just plagiarized Imran Khan's speech up here. lol. Jokes aside, maybe you are correct about our landscape being by large more beautiful however this is not the only thing.

The people are equally important ! Just like they have Germans, Italians, and French in Switzerland living peacefully, we have Kalash, Kashmiris, Pashtuns, and Punjabis in the Northern Areas areas. In a nutshell, we are multicultural like them.

We should compare. This is how we promote tourism. We better change our style of thinking now and tell the others (the world) that we are NOT the Pakistanis which are often referred to as terrorists. I could just say Afghanistan is beautiful but some people wouldn't think because of war.

i was refering to ur comment that whole northern areas is switzerland ... :coffee:

Some pictures from my last assignment in SWAT:
h850.jpg

k7aa.jpg

7wgi.jpg

Children, especially girls returning to school, thanks to Pakistan Army, Zindabad!
wz62.jpg

c0e3.jpg

2p9e.jpg

xwwk.jpg

55lj.jpg

Blow up girls school courtesy of your neighborhood Taliban:
ruhn.jpg

Training of Female Paramedics: Women sitting with men would not have been possible during the Taliban occupation.
w5vq.jpg

This is somewhere I will have to travel and see for myself how beautiful it is.

I would like to take a weekend trip and stay in a cabin in the valley. That fresh air and gorgeous scenery is what I need.

Nice. Where exactly were you assigned? If you dont mind answering.

What do you mean by "your", are they not "our" neighborhood taliban?

Sir i was assigned to Saidu Sharif Hospital and a BHU in bahrain. The training was organised by WHO, Malteser International and German Development Agency in cooperation with the EDO. Training Hospital staff, paramedics and doctors in Major Incident Medical Management and Support and HICS.

As for the last part "caption on the picture" it was a take on "your friendly neighborhood spieder man" a poor attempt at humor.

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom